Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   the Echo Chamber of Posting (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/214-echo-chamber-posting)
-   -   Postwhoring thread (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/214-echo-chamber-posting/261263-postwhoring-thread.html)

Sicc0 09-21-2009 09:51 PM

Re: Postwhoring thread

nah i wish ... thats my boys truck ... but thats what i wanna get .... that shit is gangsta

stunt fighter 09-21-2009 09:52 PM

yo jeff this shit happened to you in bmore?!

how the fuck did you get back home?

BandAidSquid 09-21-2009 09:52 PM

[QUOTE=MoHawk;4134260]Snapped my chain at 10k rpm and damn near lost an axle, Stranded on the side of the road[/QUOTE]

Fuck it didn't slap you did it?!?! What about the bike?

Sicc0 09-21-2009 09:52 PM

[quote=stunt fighter;4134271]i say we all go to that website of ours and terrorize some bitches lol[/quote]

ur sick in the head lmao .... n guess what my boy ego kept talkin bout that 2guys n a horse shit all weekend it was the funniest shit every what this kid was sayin ... :LOL

stunt fighter 09-21-2009 09:53 PM

[quote=Sicc0;4134274]nah i wish ... thats my boys truck ... but thats what i wanna get .... that shit is gangsta[/quote]

that shit looks like its leaning on some dubs

im ridin spinas im ridin spinas

[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2coGAfRzY6o[/URL]

stunt fighter 09-21-2009 09:54 PM

[quote=Sicc0;4134279]ur sick in the head lmao .... n guess what my boy ego kept talkin bout that 2guys n a horse shit all weekend it was the funniest shit every what this kid was sayin ... :LOL[/quote]

you guys seen that shit too?!

that shit is some fucked off stuff man :LOL

your sick cris, your sick.

stunt fighter 09-21-2009 09:56 PM

[URL="http://www.2guys1horse.com"]www.2guys1horse.com[/URL]
[URL="http://www.2girls1cup.com"]www.2girls1cup.com[/URL]
[URL="http://www.4girlsfingerpaint.com"]www.4girlsfingerpaint.com[/URL]

BandAidSquid 09-21-2009 09:57 PM

damn I want rims like that for my express

stunt fighter 09-21-2009 10:00 PM

[IMG]http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.stuntlife.com/get/forums/images/smilies/piss2.gif[/IMG]:lovepuke

stunt fighter 09-21-2009 10:02 PM

[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qogtDaTwERU[/URL]

stunt fighter 09-21-2009 10:02 PM

^ greatest of all time

fast forward it and listen to his solo on :45 to 1:13

BandAidSquid 09-21-2009 10:04 PM

Sick!

BandAidSquid 09-21-2009 10:06 PM

When are you going to get a stunt avi mr2374 posts

stunt fighter 09-21-2009 10:06 PM

[quote=BandAidSquid;4134299]Sick![/quote]

fucking right, did you hear that solo starting at :45?

ive had shit stuck in my head for the past couple days

duh duh duh dun dun dun duh duh duh dun dun

BandAidSquid 09-21-2009 10:07 PM

I'm getting rid of this AVI by next monday no more orange rr or rr period for me

BandAidSquid 09-21-2009 10:08 PM

He is one of this best newer guitarist out there I wish rage would get back together

stunt fighter 09-21-2009 10:09 PM

[quote=BandAidSquid;4134302]When are you going to get a stunt avi mr2374 posts[/quote]

when i get a legit spot or when i get my liscence back lol

im not doing that shit on the highways and interstates and the highways are the main roads around here.

all the neighborhood streets are all fucked up with rocks everywhere:doh

ill get my liscense back soon though, im ready to get it back as soon as i have the money ready

i just dont want to fuck around and buss wheelies for the cops to fuck me in the ass with, cause they'll just end up towing my shit again, fining me, and extending my suspension for another 6 months.

so to me its not worth the risk :banghead

stunt fighter 09-21-2009 10:10 PM

[quote=BandAidSquid;4134304]I'm getting rid of this AVI by next monday no more orange rr or rr period for me[/quote]

what about your radiator?

BandAidSquid 09-21-2009 10:17 PM

[QUOTE=stunt fighter;4134315]what about your radiator?[/QUOTE]

I fixed that shit a while ago I just haven't been riding in about 3 weeks now because I didn't want to risk destroying my bike since I don't have the money to fix it if I do :LOL

stunt fighter 09-21-2009 10:23 PM

same way i feel about risking bussing wheelies and cops when i dont have the money for it, just for a avitar lol

i thought you fucked your radiator about 2 weeks ago?

MoHawk 09-22-2009 01:22 AM

[quote=stunt fighter;4134277]yo jeff this shit happened to you in bmore?!

how the fuck did you get back home?[/quote]

I left it in Maryland and rode my boys K6 Gix 1k home. ANd it happened 153 miles into my trip... right outside of DC

[quote=BandAidSquid;4134278]Fuck it didn't slap you did it?!?! What about the bike?[/quote]

No, it was about 3 inches from smacking me in the dome piece while wearing a novelty helmet. The bike is still there and will be for a little while.:banghead

BandAidSquid 09-22-2009 05:18 AM

Damn man. Glad to hear you're okay

MoHawk 09-22-2009 03:00 PM

Thanks....

stunt fighter 09-22-2009 04:30 PM

damn jeff, next time double check your stunt piece the next time your gonna be putting miles on a trip.

old man roger 09-22-2009 04:31 PM

Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, parties & local pubs to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink by any woman. Many females use a date-rape-drug on the market called 'Beer' .

The drug is found in liquid form and is available anywhere. It comes in bottles, cans, or from taps and in large kegs.

Beer is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and sleep with them.

A woman needs only to get a guy to consume a few units of Beer and then simply ask him home for no-strings-attached sex.
Men are rendered helpless against this approach. After several Beers , men will often succumb to the desires to sleep with horrific looking women to whom they would never normally be attracted.

After drinking Beer , men often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that 'something bad' occurred.

At other times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life's savings, in a familiar scam known as 'a relationship'. In extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a longer-term form of servitude and punishment referred to as 'marriage'.

Men are much more susceptible to this scam after Beer is administered and sex is offered by the predatory females.

Please forward this warning to every male you know. If you fall victim to this ' Beer' scam and the women administering it, there are male support groups where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter with similarly victimized men.

For the support group nearest you, just look up 'Golf Courses' in the phone book..

stunt fighter 09-22-2009 08:04 PM

[quote=old man roger;4135356]Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, parties & local pubs to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink by any woman. Many females use a date-rape-drug on the market called 'Beer' .

The drug is found in liquid form and is available anywhere. It comes in bottles, cans, or from taps and in large kegs.

Beer is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and sleep with them.

A woman needs only to get a guy to consume a few units of Beer and then simply ask him home for no-strings-attached sex.
Men are rendered helpless against this approach. After several Beers , men will often succumb to the desires to sleep with horrific looking women to whom they would never normally be attracted.

After drinking Beer , men often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that 'something bad' occurred.

At other times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life's savings, in a familiar scam known as 'a relationship'. In extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a longer-term form of servitude and punishment referred to as 'marriage'.

Men are much more susceptible to this scam after Beer is administered and sex is offered by the predatory females.

Please forward this warning to every male you know. If you fall victim to this ' Beer' scam and the women administering it, there are male support groups where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter with similarly victimized men.

For the support group nearest you, just look up 'Golf Courses' in the phone book..[/quote]
:lol

took that seriously

MoHawk 09-23-2009 02:09 AM

I read it to everybody at work. Fuckin awesome OMR

Sicc0 09-23-2009 10:32 PM

[QUOTE=stunt fighter;4134281]you guys seen that shit too?!

that shit is some fucked off stuff man :LOL

your sick cris, your sick.[/QUOTE]

i still havent watched that nasty shit ... i just hear ppl talking about it ... n it sounds nasty .... thats prob ur bedtime movie Huh? :LOL

Sicc0 09-23-2009 10:32 PM

whasssup ppl ...hows everyone ... i feel like i ahvent been here in forever

Sicc0 09-23-2009 10:35 PM

[QUOTE=old man roger;4135356]Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, parties & local pubs to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink by any woman. Many females use a date-rape-drug on the market called 'Beer' .

For the support group nearest you, just look up 'Golf Courses' in the phone book..[/QUOTE]

buahahahahhhahahahahaha LMAO this is too much buahahahahahah

stunt fighter 09-23-2009 11:26 PM

odoyle rules!

MoHawk 09-24-2009 04:28 AM

O'doyle does rule

Sicc0 09-25-2009 02:09 PM

odoyle rules ... :yeah

Sicc0 09-25-2009 02:09 PM

whats up you fuckin fruit cakes ... :squid

Sicc0 09-25-2009 02:10 PM

yoooo has anyone seen or heard from rudio? that boy abandoned us ..... :whoopass:

Sicc0 09-25-2009 02:11 PM

hit me off with some green rep fuckers ... im like halfway to my 4th block ... :LOL

Sicc0 09-25-2009 02:11 PM

im out goin back to work ... :banghead

MoHawk 09-25-2009 09:40 PM

Yeah, where the fuck is Rufio?

Sicc0 09-26-2009 05:02 AM

yo we had a sick ass ride through the city today ... my oh my just tearing up interesctions n streets and u name it ....

Sicc0 09-26-2009 05:02 AM

this kid from saturinn from canada came and recorded some hot action ....