Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   the Echo Chamber of Posting (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/214-echo-chamber-posting)
-   -   Postwhoring thread (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/214-echo-chamber-posting/261263-postwhoring-thread.html)

Sicc0 09-11-2009 04:29 PM

Re: Postwhoring thread

[QUOTE=OldManJimmy;4121736]Yea, it's a little crazy but if you saw my GSXR you would think it just rolled off the show room floor,,,,, still.

I am about to buy another bike even. I will have 3 sportbikes then and have a total bike count of 8. Now that shit is crazy right? :LOL bikes are like children to me. Once I get my hands on them I just can't let them go. The only bike I have sold in the last 10 years was my dirt bike cause I kept getting hurt on it. Couldn't leave the jumps alone.[/QUOTE]

oh dude im just like you, i got my 99 900rr that i dont wanna let go its my baby but i crashed on it every year since i bought it and last year was my last warning, almost got killed on the highway so now its just sittin in the garage, imma start showing it to ppl .. but its so damn hard :LOL

MoHawk 09-11-2009 04:29 PM

I like how that last part was an afterthought

Sicc0 09-11-2009 04:30 PM

n btw u pimpin OMJ share the love ... give me one of ur bikes ... what u need 8 bikes for old man :LOL jk

Sicc0 09-11-2009 04:31 PM

im fuckin pissed they were sayin it was gonna be nice this weekend and its nothing but rain :banghead damnit ... i wanted to ride bad, i only rode 1 this week its a damn shame

MoHawk 09-11-2009 04:33 PM

I only rod eonce this week as well. AND it was POURING then. lol. I'd rather have it be raining than have a bike that I haven't ridden in a year and is only waiting for a gas tank whenit is GORGEOUS out

Sicc0 09-11-2009 04:38 PM

[QUOTE=MoHawk;4121788]I only rod eonce this week as well. AND it was POURING then. lol. I'd rather have it be raining than have a bike that I haven't ridden in a year and is only waiting for a gas tank whenit is GORGEOUS out[/QUOTE]

in ur situation i agree, but when u have a bike ready to roaaaaar the streets and its raining its just depressing :banghead:banghead:banghead

MoHawk 09-11-2009 04:41 PM

It is depressing when it is 80 and brezzy and gorgeous and you go home and look at the bike you have been building for a year and you cant ride it cuz some idiot fucked up the tank mod. Grr. Wanna swap? My weather is nice. Give me your bike.... or I'll give you my weather

OldManJimmy 09-11-2009 04:44 PM

What up MoHawk? :hello

Sicc0 09-11-2009 04:45 PM

[QUOTE=MoHawk;4121808]It is depressing when it is 80 and brezzy and gorgeous and you go home and look at the bike you have been building for a year and you cant ride it cuz some idiot fucked up the tank mod. Grr. Wanna swap? My weather is nice. Give me your bike.... or I'll give you my weather[/QUOTE]

lmao ... yea ill take the better piece of the deal .. give me the good weather :LOL

MoHawk 09-11-2009 04:45 PM

What is good Grampa?:LOL

Sicc0 09-11-2009 04:45 PM

jesus got like 10 ppl txtn me at once, my blackberrys about to fall apart :LOL but most of them are girls so wooohooo :yeah

Sicc0 09-11-2009 04:46 PM

OMJ whats good in the hood u old geezer :LOL :cheers

MoHawk 09-11-2009 04:48 PM

Get pics for the cell phone pics thread. Oh... and Here is my weather (hands Gorgeous weatehr to Sicco) ENJOY

OldManJimmy 09-11-2009 04:49 PM

[quote=Sicc0;4121776]n btw u pimpin OMJ share the love ... give me one of ur bikes ... what u need 8 bikes for old man :LOL jk[/quote]

LOL, mini bikes got two of them. Fiddys got to of them on a 88 kit one. That one is mine. Honda Shadow, a 03 636 and a 06 GSXR 1000 I want the liter bike and the stunt bike back as mine, my wife's driving the GSXR right now and will be getting her a cherry 600 cc sportbike for her to ride. Was going to trade the GSXR in and get her a 600 cc sportbike. Even had the guy wanting to trade even up for a 2008 but my wife wants me to keep them all and get her another one. :LOL

MoHawk 09-11-2009 04:51 PM

Wish I had $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ like that ^

OldManJimmy 09-11-2009 04:51 PM

I am heading to a lot today. There is a slight break in the weather and one of my friends that works right across from a lot we stunt at told me that people are out there all day long. Come on quitting time!!!!! You know how when you wash your car it starts raining? Well I am starting to think me putting my handbrake on is like the same thing. :banghead

OldManJimmy 09-11-2009 04:53 PM

You will one day MoHawk. Be careful what you wish for. You wait a couple of years and you got it and your spending all your time fixing the shit you own and your thinking I know what they mean by the phrase, "you become a slave to your possessions." :LOL

Sicc0 09-11-2009 04:54 PM

[QUOTE=OldManJimmy;4121833]LOL, mini bikes got two of them. Fiddys got to of them on a 88 kit one. That one is mine. Honda Shadow, a 03 636 and a 06 GSXR 1000 I want the liter bike and the stunt bike back as mine, my wife's driving the GSXR right now and will be getting her a cherry 600 cc sportbike for her to ride. Was going to trade the GSXR in and get her a 600 cc sportbike. Even had the guy wanting to trade even up for a 2008 but my wife wants me to keep them all and get her another one. :LOL[/QUOTE]

Jimmy hands down .. u got an awesome wife ... my girl would burn crush dismantle my bikes the first chance she got ... :banghead

OldManJimmy 09-11-2009 04:55 PM

[quote=Sicc0;4121826]OMJ whats good in the hood u old geezer :LOL :cheers[/quote]

Man, look'n for legit places to stunt bud. Just got my handbrake put on and shortly before I did they shut down our lot. FUCK the good luck :banghead

Sicc0 09-11-2009 04:55 PM

n thnx for the good weather mohawk but its still raining :doh :banghead

stunt fighter 09-11-2009 04:56 PM

you love your handbrake dont you jimmy lol

all you do is talk about it haha

stunt fighter 09-11-2009 04:56 PM

oh its raining over here it sucks

MoHawk 09-11-2009 04:57 PM

Come stunt up here. My lot hasn't seen a cop in over a year

Sicc0 09-11-2009 04:57 PM

[QUOTE=OldManJimmy;4121838]Come on quitting time!!!!! You know how when you wash your car it starts raining? Well I am starting to think me putting my handbrake on is like the same thing. :banghead[/QUOTE]

damn y do i feel the same way ? :LOL

OldManJimmy 09-11-2009 04:58 PM

[quote=Sicc0;4121849]Jimmy hands down .. u got an awesome wife ... my girl would burn crush dismantle my bikes the first chance she got ... :banghead[/quote]

Yea this is my wife. We had a little one he was about 3 at the time and I wanted a sportbike. I looked and was about to buy one but started checking on insurance just before I bought it. Well after not being able to find anyone that would insure me for less than 2,500 a year for full coverage I threw the paper work away thinking I am a father, I do not need to spend this kind of money now. She got the paper work out of the trash, and for Xmas she bought me that bike brand new!!!! :cheers

MoHawk 09-11-2009 04:58 PM

[quote=Sicc0;4121853]n thnx for the good weather mohawk but its still raining :doh :banghead[/quote]

Welcome :aplaya

N2O 09-11-2009 04:59 PM

Hey omj...alot of hard work gets a garage full of metal but we cant take it with us when you know...... but it has never been easy..specialy when we have kids hungry tummys to fill....much respect for maken it this far omj!!!

MoHawk 09-11-2009 04:59 PM

[quote=OldManJimmy;4121863]Yea this is my wife. We had a little one he was about 3 at the time and I wanted a sportbike. I looked and was about to buy one but started checking on insurance just before I bought it. Well after not being able to find anyone that would insure me for less than 2,500 a year for full coverage I threw the paper work away thinking I am a father, I do not need to spend this kind of money now. She got the paper work out of the trash, and for Xmas she bought me that bike brand new!!!! :cheers[/quote]

WOW!!! WIFE OF THE CENTURY AWARD! You know how many girls I've been with that have tried to make me choose the bike or them? A ton. And guess what?!..... I still own a bike. :yeah

stunt fighter 09-11-2009 05:00 PM

[quote=OldManJimmy;4121863]Yea this is my wife. We had a little one he was about 3 at the time and I wanted a sportbike. I looked and was about to buy one but started checking on insurance just before I bought it. Well after not being able to find anyone that would insure me for less than 2,500 a year for full coverage I threw the paper work away thinking I am a father, I do not need to spend this kind of money now. She got the paper work out of the trash, and for Xmas she bought me that bike brand new!!!! :cheers[/quote]

thats a keeper :cheers

as for me, my girlfriend is pissing me off.

MoHawk 09-11-2009 05:00 PM

Wow. Lots of Old people in here now! Hi N2O and OMJ? Where is your geriatric friend OMR?!

OldManJimmy 09-11-2009 05:00 PM

[quote=stunt fighter;4121855]you love your handbrake dont you jimmy lol

all you do is talk about it haha[/quote]

A bunch of really good stunters in the Dallas area kept telling me to wait, it was to soon for me to put one on. You should be able to do no hander wheelies before putting one on. I have been trying for about a year and fuck it. Got to do it now. I think what screwed me up for not using the handbrake is the fact that both my fiddys had hand brakes when I bought them and got used to using them there.:shruggs

Sicc0 09-11-2009 05:00 PM

[QUOTE=MoHawk;4121860]Come stunt up here. My lot hasn't seen a cop in over a year[/QUOTE]

yea dont jinx urself now ...

MoHawk 09-11-2009 05:01 PM

Hi Chris. Maybe she is mad cuz you haven't shown us naked pics of her yet? :shruggs

stunt fighter 09-11-2009 05:01 PM

shes trying to make me stop smoking, and im trying my hardest as well.

but you cant help it when you relapse.

and when i fire up a smoke in front of her she starts trippin, shes in the same room as me right now giving me the silent treatment

MoHawk 09-11-2009 05:02 PM

[quote=Sicc0;4121874]yea dont jinx urself now ...[/quote]

No worries. At this rate, I wont be riding until next spring. besides, I just gave away my good weather :LOL

Sicc0 09-11-2009 05:02 PM

[QUOTE=OldManJimmy;4121863]Yea this is my wife. We had a little one he was about 3 at the time and I wanted a sportbike. I looked and was about to buy one but started checking on insurance just before I bought it. Well after not being able to find anyone that would insure me for less than 2,500 a year for full coverage I threw the paper work away thinking I am a father, I do not need to spend this kind of money now. She got the paper work out of the trash, and for Xmas she bought me that bike brand new!!!! :cheers[/QUOTE]

OMG u are one lucky mofo ... now thats a keeper ... she got a younger sister? hahahahaha

N2O 09-11-2009 05:02 PM

[quote=MoHawk;4121871]Wow. Lots of Old people in here now! Hi N2O and OMJ? Where is your geriatric friend OMR?![/quote]
I havent seen omr post all day, he might be having hip surgury:LOL

OldManJimmy 09-11-2009 05:02 PM

[quote=never 2 old;4121868]Hey omj...alot of hard work gets a garage full of metal but we cant take it with us when you know...... but it has never been easy..specialy when we have kids hungry tummys to fill....much respect for maken it this far omj!!![/quote]

My wife has helped me in this endeavor trust me. For example, she wanted the 88 I mostly ride for MOTHERS DAY :LOL I am not bull shitting you one bit on this one.

MoHawk 09-11-2009 05:02 PM

[quote=stunt fighter;4121876]shes trying to make me stop smoking, and im trying my hardest as well.

but you cant help it when you relapse.

and when i fire up a smoke in front of her she starts trippin, shes in the same room as me right now giving me the silent treatment[/quote]

You wanna know how to make her start talking to you?

stunt fighter 09-11-2009 05:03 PM

shes just playing on my xbox360 looking evil..

i just want some booty right now so bad but i dont want to give in and start kissing ass