Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Vertical Outlaws (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/158-vertical-outlaws)
-   -   Tgif (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/158-vertical-outlaws/65014-tgif.html)

ryanaka99cents 03-19-2004 12:18 PM

Re: Tgif

[QUOTE=neece303]think I read that same damn mag... or saw that in another one LOL...

Ali just to let you know that weather in TEXAS is greeeeeeeeeat... hehe[/QUOTE]

I read that one too, only cause I was bored ridding myself from evil, and that was the only reading material i could reach from the shitter :laughing

verticaljay 03-19-2004 12:19 PM

[QUOTE=150grl]Bill please get rid of that avatar --it is scary :( By the way - talked to Foto and pics of Jay riding bitch soon to come :laughing[/QUOTE]

:badcop :bs

150grl 03-19-2004 12:20 PM

[QUOTE=verticaljay]Ima a big fan of taking a girl picking her up putting her up against the wall and hold her up and bang away.[/QUOTE]

You can hold girls up with your skinny arms?? Oh wait thats right- the ones you take home are all crack whores :laughing :twofinger

Jay6 03-19-2004 12:21 PM

[QUOTE=Wild_Bill]On women it's called the taint?? :shruggs

taint pussy and taint ass :laughing[/QUOTE]

Or the grundle

Wild_Bill 03-19-2004 12:21 PM

[QUOTE=150grl]You can hold girls up with your skinny arms?? Oh wait thats right- the ones you take home are all crack whores :laughing :twofinger[/QUOTE]

hahahaha :LOL

good one Ali!!!!!!! I freaking love this place!! :YEAH

like my avatar now?? :hello

verticaljay 03-19-2004 12:21 PM

[QUOTE=150grl]You can hold girls up with your skinny arms?? Oh wait thats right- the ones you take home are all crack whores :laughing :twofinger[/QUOTE]

better then hippies :twofinger

Jay6 03-19-2004 12:22 PM

[QUOTE=verticaljay]better then hippies :twofinger[/QUOTE]

Oh and jay fires back with a stiff left hook :laughing

ryanaka99cents 03-19-2004 12:22 PM

can somebody please put something in her mouth :twofinger who ever it is make sure it fills it, looks like she's got a big mouth from her pictures, in other words Vjay your out, it'll have to be somebody else

anyway I like doing the sneak attach as she's undressing to take a show, when she bends over to take her panties off just slide right in. it's like an open invatation :laughing

neece303 03-19-2004 12:27 PM

[QUOTE=150grl]AHHHH I am soooo jealous! It's f**ing in the 30's here :badcop But I am 90% sure I am coming down. Better start working on getting that tan back. So it's cool if I stay with you that weekend??? I will let you know by next weekend cause I'll have to get the tickets by then.[/QUOTE]

I should have my bike license by then HOPEFULLY... hehe can you take your bike as a carry on?? HELL yeah girl bring it on.. we will go to the Pat S thing that weekend and freaking party... it will be warm so get that tan and bring your hoochie clothes LOL .. we celebrate our birthdays in 8 DAYS!!!

150grl 03-19-2004 12:35 PM

[QUOTE=Jay6]Oh and jay fires back with a stiff left hook :laughing[/QUOTE]

Pfffft that was weak. I can't stand hippies anyway! Stink like petulie or however you spell that shit :sickly

Ryan - look you townie - when I'm a state I shall overpower you!! :twofinger My gun will be bigger than yours too :laughing

Neece - I don't have any hoochie clothes what are you talking about ? :laughing I can't wait might even get a little :FIGHT practice in there :twofinger

neece303 03-19-2004 12:36 PM

[QUOTE=150grl]Pfffft that was weak. I can't stand hippies anyway! Stink like petulie or however you spell that shit :sickly

Ryan - look you townie - when I'm a state I shall overpower you!! :twofinger My gun will be bigger than yours too :laughing

Neece - I don't have any hoochie clothes what are you talking about ? :laughing I can't wait might even get a little :FIGHT practice in there :twofinger[/QUOTE]

hehe you know what clothes I am talking about :)

yeah practice is a possibility....

verticaljay 03-19-2004 12:36 PM

[QUOTE=150grl]Pfffft that was weak. I can't stand hippies anyway! Stink like petulie or however you spell that shit :sickly

Neece - I don't have any hoochie clothes what are you talking about ? :laughing I can't wait might even get a little :FIGHT practice in there :twofinger[/QUOTE]

I thought you were a hippie :twofinger

neece303 03-19-2004 12:37 PM

WELL guys have a great weekend!!! I am getting out of here....

Ali hit me on the cell later... have a good weekend

Wild_Bill 03-19-2004 12:39 PM

[QUOTE=150grl]

maybe you can borrow some of jays hoochie clothes :laughing

ryanaka99cents 03-19-2004 12:40 PM

I'm a deputy too and as you will soon find out DEPUTIES RULE :twofinger oh ya and you might think you have a bigger gun, but it's what ever they issue you. I get the pleasure and choice of buying my own, I don't accept handouts, so you must be a hippie, always wanting a free ride :laughing

150grl 03-19-2004 12:44 PM

[QUOTE=ryanaka99cents]I'm a deputy too and as you will soon find out DEPUTIES RULE :twofinger oh ya and you might think you have a bigger gun, but it's what ever they issue you. I get the pleasure and choice of buying my own, I don't accept handouts, so you must be a hippie, always wanting a free ride :laughing[/QUOTE]

Damn you mean I wasn't suppose to charge Jay?? :laughing

Chas- See ya girl - call you later :fiddy

ryanaka99cents 03-19-2004 12:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[QUOTE=150grl]Damn you mean I wasn't suppose to charge Jay?? :laughing

Chas- See ya girl - call you later :fiddy[/QUOTE]

oh ya and right now out of the two of us I believe I'm the only one here wearing one of these :laughing

verticaljay 03-19-2004 01:09 PM

[QUOTE=150grl]Damn you mean I wasn't suppose to charge Jay?? :laughing

Chas- See ya girl - call you later :fiddy[/QUOTE]

excuse me.... you still owe me for last night services :twofinger

FOTOgrapher 03-19-2004 01:09 PM

damn this thread is all Over the place. Sucks to be you guys up north. I am about to go swimming. Mid 80's and lots of sun. :LOL Then tomorrow off to Daytona to check out carshows and bikini contest. Its ruff but someone has to enjoy the weekend.

DAV

verticaljay 03-19-2004 01:10 PM

[QUOTE=ryanaka99cents]oh ya and right now out of the two of us I believe I'm the only one here wearing one of these :laughing[/QUOTE]

I can get one of those at walmart

[SIZE=7]POSER![/SIZE]