Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Vertical Outlaws (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/158-vertical-outlaws)
-   -   Tgif (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/158-vertical-outlaws/65014-tgif.html)

verticaljay 03-19-2004 11:32 AM

Re: Tgif

[QUOTE=neece303]WHOO HOO!!! I AM OFF WORK IN AN HOUR AND A HALF :cheers[/QUOTE]

must be nice, wanna trade jobs........ I shovel poo for a living

Jay6 03-19-2004 11:32 AM

T MINUS 5 HOURS AND $) MINUTES TILL HAPPY HOUR :cheers

Fitzie 03-19-2004 11:38 AM

[QUOTE=Jay6]T MINUS 5 HOURS AND $) MINUTES TILL HAPPY HOUR :cheers[/QUOTE]
I'll get done work about ten o'clock tonight... that sucks

150grl 03-19-2004 11:40 AM

:fiddy 3 hours for me but no drinking tonight :mad: I have my PT test in the morning :badcop I can see it now- sweating out liqour for the police test :laughing

Jay6 03-19-2004 11:42 AM

[QUOTE=150grl]:fiddy 3 hours for me but no drinking tonight :mad: I have my PT test in the morning :badcop I can see it now- sweating out liqour for the police test :laughing[/QUOTE]

I dont see the problem :shruggs :laughing

neece303 03-19-2004 11:42 AM

[QUOTE=verticaljay]must be nice, wanna trade jobs........ I shovel poo for a living[/QUOTE]

Well I leave work but have to drive 14 hrs to freaking GEORGIA... blah

150grl-- question of the day LOL

would you rather a guy be good at sex or :eatya

Fitzie 03-19-2004 11:43 AM

[QUOTE=150grl]:fiddy 3 hours for me but no drinking tonight :mad: I have my PT test in the morning :badcop I can see it now- sweating out liqour for the police test :laughing[/QUOTE]
Why would that be a problem most cops drink on the job anyway :cheers

Wild_Bill 03-19-2004 11:44 AM

[QUOTE=verticaljay]U gotta stop talkin smack :badcop

and I get quality and quantity at the same time thank you very much. :twofinger[/QUOTE]

bwahahaha thats the funniest thing I heard all day!!! :laughing

Jay remember some of the people on here have actually seen your choice of women.lmao!

ryanaka99cents 03-19-2004 11:44 AM

Fitzie, Jay6, and Vjay were lost in the forest were captured by cannibals. The cannibal king (150grl) told the prisoners that they could live if they pass a trial. The first step of the trial was to go to the forest and get ten pieces of the same kind of fruit. So all three men went separate ways to gather fruits.

Fitzie came back and said to the king, "I brought ten apples." The king then explained the trial to him. "You have to shove the fruits up your butt without any expression on your face or you'll be eaten."

The first apple went in... but on the second one he winced out in pain, so he was killed.

Jay6 arrived and showed the king ten berries. When the king explained the trial to him he thought to himself that this should be easy. 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8... and on the ninth berry he burst out in laughter and was killed.

Fitzie and Jay6 met in heaven. Fitzie asked, "Why did you laugh, you almost got away with it?" Jay6 replied, "I couldn't help it, I saw VJay coming with pineapples."

Jay6 03-19-2004 11:47 AM

[QUOTE=Wild_Bill]bwahahaha thats the funniest thing I heard all day!!! :laughing

Jay remember some of the people on here have actually seen your choice of women.lmao![/QUOTE]

Doh :laughing

verticaljay 03-19-2004 11:48 AM

[QUOTE=Wild_Bill]bwahahaha thats the funniest thing I heard all day!!! :laughing

Jay remember some of the people on here have actually seen your choice of women.lmao![/QUOTE]

one being your wife

Wild_Bill 03-19-2004 11:48 AM

Jay waddup in moosehead??? I wanna go :hello

Wild_Bill 03-19-2004 11:49 AM

[QUOTE=verticaljay]one being your wife[/QUOTE]

Like I said...... :laughing

verticaljay 03-19-2004 11:49 AM

[QUOTE=Wild_Bill]Jay waddup in moosehead??? I wanna go :hello[/QUOTE]

only room for 2 peeps, me and chris already got those spots filled. be back on sun

Wild_Bill 03-19-2004 11:51 AM

[QUOTE=verticaljay]only room for 2 peeps, me and chris already got those spots filled. be back on sun[/QUOTE

yeah yeah what ever.

:twofinger

I have a wedding to shoot anyway :hello

dmannr6 03-19-2004 11:54 AM

[QUOTE=verticaljay]only room for 2 peeps, me and chris already got those spots filled. be back on sun[/QUOTE]
I got out a hour an half ago, but no drinking all weekend cause i have the wonderfull DEEP class this weekend so i can finally get my license back in april. So i can finally ride my bike legally :cheers
This is gonna suck

150grl 03-19-2004 11:59 AM

[QUOTE=ryanaka99cents]Fitzie, Jay6, and Vjay were lost in the forest were captured by cannibals. The cannibal king (150grl) told the prisoners that they could live if they pass a trial. The first step of the trial was to go to the forest and get ten pieces of the same kind of fruit. So all three men went separate ways to gather fruits.

Fitzie came back and said to the king, "I brought ten apples." The king then explained the trial to him. "You have to shove the fruits up your butt without any expression on your face or you'll be eaten."

The first apple went in... but on the second one he winced out in pain, so he was killed.

Jay6 arrived and showed the king ten berries. When the king explained the trial to him he thought to himself that this should be easy. 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8... and on the ninth berry he burst out in laughter and was killed.

Fitzie and Jay6 met in heaven. Fitzie asked, "Why did you laugh, you almost got away with it?" Jay6 replied, "I couldn't help it, I saw VJay coming with pineapples."[/QUOTE]

:laughing Now thats a good one!! Man this day is going slowwwwwww.

Oh and NEECE -- thats a tough one b/c see I've had very few men who could get me off through sex ---but when they do it's incredible-- IF they can :aplaya On the other hand I would take :eatya or 69 anyday. That has got to be the best thing ever!! If they suck at that they get the boot FOR SURE :laughing OK that was a little TMI

verticaljay 03-19-2004 12:01 PM

[QUOTE=dmannr6]I got out a hour an half ago, but no drinking all weekend cause i have the wonderfull DEEP class this weekend so i can finally get my license back in april. So i can finally ride my bike legally :cheers
This is gonna suck[/QUOTE]

been a long time hasnt it.... and deep sux

dmannr6 03-19-2004 12:02 PM

[QUOTE=150grl]:laughing Now thats a good one!! Man this day is going slowwwwwww.

Oh and NEECE -- thats a tough one b/c see I've had very few men who could get me off through sex ---but when they do it's incredible-- IF they can :aplaya On the other hand I would take :eatya or 69 anyday. That has got to be the best thing ever!! If they suck at that they get the boot FOR SURE :laughing OK that was a little TMI[/QUOTE]

I have a lick-er license :YEAH

150grl 03-19-2004 12:02 PM

On that last note a little clue for the guys on here :laughing Either let her on top or you gotta lift the hips or you'll never get her there. Can I get an AMEN :aplaya :twofinger :LOL