Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Vertical Outlaws (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/158-vertical-outlaws)
-   -   Tgif (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/158-vertical-outlaws/65014-tgif.html)

Jay6 03-19-2004 10:41 AM

Re: Tgif

[QUOTE=ryanaka99cents]oh and wtf is up with I had another dick to please that night, ever heard of dbl penetration :apimp I know vjay would be up for some of that :laughing :twofinger you just can't handle more than one at the same time, hell you could even let one of em rest in yer mouth for a bit and he'll still think yer doing something :laughing[/QUOTE]

LOL, I leave for a minute and come back to talk of the JACKHAMMER :laughing I love this world we live in :YEAH

ryanaka99cents 03-19-2004 10:41 AM

[QUOTE=150grl]Ya say you don't want the sluts and then you call the good girls dick teases :bs Make up your damn mind :twofinger[/QUOTE]

hey the last dick tease I knew wanted me to tie her to a picnic table and beat her with an oar, but would NOT let me message that juicy ..............er well you know what :laughing :twofinger

150grl 03-19-2004 10:47 AM

Ok that dbl penetration stuff is just nasty. I mean I don't know what the girls are like up there but no thank you :sickly :yack Unlike Vjay I enjoy quality over quatity. :aplaya :laughing

ryanaka99cents 03-19-2004 10:51 AM

[QUOTE=150grl]Ok that dbl penetration stuff is just nasty. I mean I don't know what the girls are like up there but no thank you :sickly :yack Unlike Vjay I enjoy quality over quatity. :aplaya :laughing[/QUOTE]

you shouldn't judge whether it's nasty or not until you try it, just like food, how do you know what it's like until you try it :laughing :twofinger

Fitzie 03-19-2004 10:53 AM

[QUOTE=ryanaka99cents]hey the last dick tease I knew wanted me to tie her to a picnic table and beat her with an oar, but would NOT let me message that juicy ..............er well you know what :laughing :twofinger[/QUOTE]
Hey ryan I thought I told you too leave my mother alone..... ya fu(ker

ryanaka99cents 03-19-2004 10:55 AM

[QUOTE=Fitzie]Hey ryan I thought I told you too leave my mother alone..... ya fu(ker[/QUOTE]

no she was the frying pan freak, I can't even get in to telling you what she wanted me to do...................................and with a frying pan :laughing :twofinger Tell Deborah when you see her to Fu(k OFF :twofinger

ryanaka99cents 03-19-2004 10:57 AM

where's the rest of you shit talkerz, it friday and I'm ready for this shit, lets get it on :FIGHT :mullet :whoopass: :nutkick: :argue :whipit: :chairhit: :fodevil

Fitzie 03-19-2004 10:57 AM

[QUOTE=ryanaka99cents]no she was the frying pan freak, I can't even get in to telling you what she wanted me to do...................................and with a frying pan :laughing :twofinger Tell Deborah when you see her to Fu(k OFF :twofinger[/QUOTE]
I'll do that but you're gonna get your ass kicked

Gixxer_Princess 03-19-2004 10:57 AM

[QUOTE=150grl]:hello Hey girl how ya been? Can you pack me in your suitcase pleezzzzzzzz :cheers[/QUOTE]

Hey I am doing good. How are you doing? Long time no see. Sorry but I don't think I will have room in my suitcase. You know how girls pack :laughing

150grl 03-19-2004 10:59 AM

[QUOTE=ryanaka99cents]you shouldn't judge whether it's nasty or not until you try it, just like food, how do you know what it's like until you try it :laughing :twofinger[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't want to be with two guys at once, not my style :nono

Well since we are on the topic of sex and stuff just wondering.....Would you rather have a girl that was good at sex but sucked with :SPLAT: or vice wersa. :laughing Question of the day :twofinger

ryanaka99cents 03-19-2004 11:00 AM

[QUOTE=Fitzie]I'll do that but you're gonna get your ass kicked[/QUOTE]

tell the bitch to bring it on

[SIZE=7][COLOR=Yellow]KEYBOARD SLAP[/COLOR][/SIZE]

ha ha i bet that hurt yer eyeballz now didn't it :twofinger

ryanaka99cents 03-19-2004 11:02 AM

[QUOTE=150grl]I wouldn't want to be with two guys at once, not my style :nono

Well since we are on the topic of sex and stuff just wondering.....Would you rather have a girl that was good at sex but sucked with :SPLAT: or vice wersa. :laughing Question of the day :twofinger[/QUOTE]

def good at sex

ex. when the wifey and i do it I get her off and she cuddlez up to me and goes to sleep that way i don't have to listen to her talk :laughing then I can watch whatever the fu(k I feel like it

ryanaka99cents 03-19-2004 11:03 AM

[QUOTE=Gixxer_Princess]Hey I am doing good. How are you doing? Long time no see. Sorry but I don't think I will have room in my suitcase. You know how girls pack :laughing[/QUOTE]

just make her wear the clothes your putting in there :laughing

verticaljay 03-19-2004 11:06 AM

[QUOTE=150grl]Ok that dbl penetration stuff is just nasty. I mean I don't know what the girls are like up there but no thank you :sickly :yack Unlike Vjay I enjoy quality over quatity. :aplaya :laughing[/QUOTE]

U gotta stop talkin smack :badcop

and I get quality and quantity at the same time thank you very much. :twofinger

ryanaka99cents 03-19-2004 11:13 AM

[QUOTE=verticaljay]U gotta stop talkin smack :badcop

and I get quality and quantity at the same time thank you very much. :twofinger[/QUOTE]

what ever happen to Friday Joke Day :shruggs is that only when none of us are talken shit :laughing

Jay6 03-19-2004 11:16 AM

[QUOTE=ryanaka99cents]what ever happen to Friday Joke Day :shruggs is that only when none of us are talken shit :laughing[/QUOTE]

Isnt there any crime up there on Fridays?

verticaljay 03-19-2004 11:18 AM

[QUOTE=ryanaka99cents]what ever happen to Friday Joke Day :shruggs is that only when none of us are talken shit :laughing[/QUOTE]

go ahead start a thread ass bag

150grl 03-19-2004 11:19 AM

A guy gets pulled over on a bridge and the cop says you were doing 15 over, what are you in such a hurry for?
The guy says I have to get to work. The cop says what do you do? He says I stretch assholes.
The cop says you do what? The guy says me and a few nurses go in and stress assholes to about 6 feet.
The cop says what do you do with a 6 foot asshole??
The guy says you put him on a bridge with a radar gun :badcop

ryanaka99cents 03-19-2004 11:29 AM

[QUOTE=Jay6]Isnt there any crime up there on Fridays?[/QUOTE]

shut up and give me my money_____ODB :twofinger Unity Bitch :laughing

neece303 03-19-2004 11:31 AM

[QUOTE=150grl]It's Friday!! WOOT :YEAH :cheers :aplaya :ra-ra :boobies: :band1[/QUOTE]

WHOO HOO!!! I AM OFF WORK IN AN HOUR AND A HALF :cheers