Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   XR50 & Minibike Forums (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/13-xr50-minibike-forums)
-   -   fuccking pitbulls (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/13-xr50-minibike-forums/118076-fuccking-pitbulls.html)

Big Brother 03-23-2005 12:28 PM

Re: fuccking pitbulls

[QUOTE=MADROCS]BULLSH!T!!!!!! :bs :bs

You'd have to be Juan Cluad Van Diksniffer to do that(being very sarcastic!)

post a a pic, story or a link to prove yourself

if not :bs [/QUOTE]

Sorry, but Juan-Claude Van Damm is a scrauny lil' piece of shit. :laughing
Yes, very flexable and could probably kick ass.....but other than that :shruggs

Look, i'm not proud of what i had to do, but there are no pix.....no articles, and no links. I'm 5'10' 240 and stocky. I work out every day and I use to be a competitive bodybuilder. When i do bench presses, i "warm up" with 3 plates on each side. When i was 16, my uncle tried to teach me how to grab a calf and bring him down to tie his feet. (Forgot what's it called) But, he showed me how to grab it by the head and twist the neck so that the balance weight of the calf would fall, then showed me the technique of tieing off it's feet. On about the third or fourth try, he got frustrated with me and told me i wasn't quick enough with the calf....."u gotta' get him down quicker", so he showed me once more. Now my turn again.....i grab the calf underneath his head by the neck, twist.....& "snap". Broke his neck just like that. Now, this is no big deal, cowboys break 150-200 lbs. calfs necks all the time.

But my point is i know certain techniques and i had to unfortunately use it on this dog. Now, i'm not boasting or bragging or trying to prove anything, but it's definetly possible to break the neck of a 60-80 lb. dog.

BTW.....u guys are doing a great job posting up the history and origins of Pits.....i feel by doing this people have a clearer understanding of these animals.

.....and eventhough i don't want to have the responsibility of owning a Pit, i do respect those of u that do. And "Toss Salad Finger".....u obviuosly have to be j/k about dragging pits by motorcycles and shooting them :twofinger.....he just wanted to get some attention and get u guys riled up.....no one can be that blatantly hatefull. :(

Big Brother 03-23-2005 12:41 PM

[QUOTE=Cody W.]i dont know if this has been said yet but there are more report dog bites by a ****espanial than any other dog.....the pit bull is like # 9 on the list.......[/QUOTE]

:laughing :laughing it won't let u put C O C K erspanial, either! :LOL

star skrape 03-23-2005 12:43 PM

[QUOTE=bigbrother]Sorry, but Juan-Claude Van Damm is a scrauny lil' piece of shit. :laughing
Yes, very flexable and could probably kick ass.....but other than that :shruggs

Look, i'm not proud of what i had to do, but there are no pix.....no articles, and no links. I'm 5'10' 240 and stocky. I work out every day and I use to be a competitive bodybuilder. When i do bench presses, i "warm up" with 3 plates on each side. When i was 16, my uncle tried to teach me how to grab a calf and bring him down to tie his feet. (Forgot what's it called) But, he showed me how to grab it by the head and twist the neck so that the balance weight of the calf would fall, then showed me the technique of tieing off it's feet. On about the third or fourth try, he got frustrated with me and told me i wasn't quick enough with the calf....."u gotta' get him down quicker", so he showed me once more. Now my turn again.....i grab the calf underneath his head by the neck, twist.....& "snap". Broke his neck just like that. Now, this is no big deal, cowboys break 150-200 lbs. calfs necks all the time.

But my point is i know certain techniques and i had to unfortunately use it on this dog. Now, i'm not boasting or bragging or trying to prove anything, but it's definetly possible to break the neck of a 60-80 lb. dog.

BTW.....u guys are doing a great job posting up the history and origins of Pits.....i feel by doing this people have a clearer understanding of these animals.

.....and eventhough i don't want to have the responsibility of owning a Pit, i do respect those of u that do. And "Toss Salad Finger".....u obviuosly have to be j/k about dragging pits by motorcycles and shooting them :twofinger.....he just wanted to get some attention and get u guys riled up.....no one can be that blatantly hatefull. :([/QUOTE]

When you had negative information regarding pitbulls, you at least had some valid experience and information on why you felt this way. You had a valid arguement that i actually agreed on in some aspects. BUT this salad fuccker is clearly very uneducated in the topic, and its very dificult not to get pissed off at such an ignorant asshole. I try hard not to, after all, it is a internet fight, but is too damn dificult to hold back.

Cody W 03-23-2005 12:55 PM

bwhahahhah big brother is right...i just noticed...HAHAHHAHAHAH

bikerboy574 03-23-2005 12:55 PM

nOObkid- yes it is an expression so to speak hence the " " marks. But the pit does lock its jaw when they grab something. Their instict is to do so. I'm not talking about how many pounds per square inch these guys put out when they chomp down.
On a side note- Obviously this whole thread has been turned into a war over certain problems so I'm out on this one. I'm not here to argue on the topic. I know what I'm talking about. My credentials are what I said/ in school to be a vet/worked training dogs for k-9 security/bred pits, rotts, Silver Dobies, and Huskies/ Work-worked in animal rehab/education centers. Not trying to get into a discussion, I was just giving Skrape my :2cents on the subject since he was down and out about it. :badcop

Stunt_Runt 03-23-2005 12:58 PM

CODY W's mom has lockjaw. :LOL :LOL :LOL

star skrape 03-23-2005 01:00 PM

[QUOTE=bikerboy574]nOObkid- yes it is an expression so to speak hence the " " marks. But the pit does lock its jaw when they grab something. Their instict is to do so. I'm not talking about how many pounds per square inch these guys put out when they chomp down.
On a side note- Obviously this whole thread has been turned into a war over certain problems so I'm out on this one. I'm not here to argue on the topic. I know what I'm talking about. My credentials are what I said/ in school to be a vet/worked training dogs for k-9 security/bred pits, rotts, Silver Dobies, and Huskies/ Work-worked in animal rehab/education centers. Not trying to get into a discussion, I was just giving Skrape my :2cents on the subject since he was down and out about it. :badcop[/QUOTE]

Silver dobes? You got any pics, I would love to see em. Im not gona argue about the jaw locking situation. From what I have read, they do "lock" their jaws because of the large amount of psi. However, their bone structure does not resemble anything different from a lab or a shitzu. There was no locking mechanism found. This is ust what i read and saw, but with that point aside, whether they lock or have that much force available, the difference between the two is very minimal. In both instances, major damage would be caused. :2cents

bikerboy574 03-23-2005 01:08 PM

Thus is true skrape, thank you. By the way silver dobbies where bred at my uncles ranch we stopped breeding them years ago. Thus all the pics are with him. Sorry. But you should be able to find some pics on some web sites. They are expensive and some what uncommon any more, I believe, as dog fanciers don't "fancy" them any more......yeah that was a bad joke I know. :banghead

Pimpus Maximus 03-23-2005 03:40 PM

[QUOTE=bikerboy574]nOObkid- yes it is an expression so to speak hence the " " marks. But the pit does lock its jaw when they grab something. Their instict is to do so. I'm not talking about how many pounds per square inch these guys put out when they chomp down.
On a side note- Obviously this whole thread has been turned into a war over certain problems so I'm out on this one. I'm not here to argue on the topic. I know what I'm talking about. My credentials are what I said/ in school to be a vet/worked training dogs for k-9 security/bred pits, rotts, Silver Dobies, and Huskies/ Work-worked in animal rehab/education centers. Not trying to get into a discussion, I was just giving Skrape my :2cents on the subject since he was down and out about it. :badcop[/QUOTE]

I was just saying, some people think pits literally pop their jaw out of place so they can seriously lock it so that it doesnt budge. If that were the case, then a dog fight would be over in a minute etc. They just bite hard, plain and simple, and TRY not to let go, but they can be forced off. I wasnt implying you're an idiot, and didnt mean to come off that way. Its just that some people think pits heads and jaws are differant. Not differant, just stronger :). So no harm done, and I apologize if I came across as an ass :hello

-Max

sclevela 03-23-2005 05:39 PM

[QUOTE=bigbrother] .....no one can be that blatantly hatefull. :([/QUOTE]

ppppffffffffttttttt what u forget about me already?

Big Brother 03-23-2005 06:00 PM

[QUOTE=sclevela]ppppffffffffttttttt what u forget about me already?[/QUOTE]

Scott, no wonder u have a Pit.....
u have the temperament of one.....just nice and giving as can be.....

.....but just don't fcuk with 'em and get them pissed! :laughing

Cody W 03-23-2005 06:07 PM

he looks like a pit too...pfft...HAHAHHAH

sclevela 03-23-2005 06:35 PM

[QUOTE=Cody W.]he looks like a pit too...pfft...HAHAHHAH[/QUOTE]

my nose is much bigger than my pit u fukkin tool shed!

Cody W 03-23-2005 06:39 PM

at least you got something to tie your dog to.....HAHHAHA

bikerboy574 03-24-2005 12:44 AM

No harm done noobkid, we're cool. I didn't think you were trying to be an ass. :hello

Skape I hear ya man it's kind of rediculous :shruggs

bikerboy574 03-24-2005 12:50 AM

On a lighter note here is a groaner for the whole board.....

I THINK THIS WHOLE SITUATION IS THE PITS! :laughing

Yeah I know...

:bs

reynolds_brad 03-24-2005 05:24 AM

My moms little dog thinks he is a pit. ide be scared to see him around one.

I feel for you bro, i would know what to do if that heppened.

Lennartcok 05-05-2005 04:57 AM

Pitbulls and rotweilers are very loyal, so thats why they are considered to be dangerous. they will always defend their teretory, or master. Mostly it's the boss who should be learned manners, not the dog. Not always!!! but mostely.

what is true is that no dog attacks without a reason, unless again he is not raised well.

bikerboy 07-09-2005 02:20 AM

you guys need to come this driection when talking about he breed i have worked with for 18yrs.

Here is the link. And bikerboy jr? Or whatever your name is; I have some things to correct you on and others on for that matter.....

Come over to this link. If you have a question that is generalized star scrape come over to open discussion and post it there where more people are expecting things "not" bike related...

Here is the link. AND HOW IN THE HELL DID YOU GET YOUR NAME AND AVATAR LIKE THAT? You are a guest that can post? WTF?

[url]https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1622999#post1622999[/url]

XR-FIDDY 07-10-2005 03:38 AM

[QUOTE=Jon X]sorry to hear what happened Skrape alot of things can trigger dogs to do stuff like that i use to have a shitzu that lived with me and my Rot for 4 years the Rot one day decided to attack my little dog causing its eye to buldge out of its socket so i rushed to the vet and payed 1000 for the dogs eye to be fixed and she ended up losing her site in that eye i dont know why my Rot did this to this day once again sorry to hear this hapened :banghead[/QUOTE]

Holyshit that JUST happened to my shitzu about 3 weeks ago i dk what happened i have a shepard and a shitzu, ended up paying 1100 and it still has only one eye :( i woke up cause i heard it yelp and went and saw his eye hanging from his head :yack