Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   XR50 & Minibike Forums (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/13-xr50-minibike-forums)
-   -   fuccking pitbulls (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/13-xr50-minibike-forums/118076-fuccking-pitbulls.html)

sclevela 03-22-2005 09:16 PM

Re: fuccking pitbulls

[QUOTE=RedlinePeyton]Well said Scott[/QUOTE]

trhanks............ tell wifey i said.................leave u for me!

Peyton 03-22-2005 09:26 PM

[QUOTE=sclevela]trhanks............ tell wifey i said.................leave u for me![/QUOTE]

will do.............

sclevela 03-22-2005 09:28 PM

[QUOTE=RedlinePeyton]will do.............[/QUOTE]

stop usin my signature periods......................

Peyton 03-22-2005 09:29 PM

[QUOTE=sclevela]stop usin my signature periods......................[/QUOTE]

Hahahahaha..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................I'll think about it........................

sclevela 03-22-2005 09:34 PM

[QUOTE=RedlinePeyton]Hahahahaha. I'll think about it[/QUOTE]

see i can delete them though!

Peyton 03-22-2005 09:41 PM

[QUOTE=sclevela]see i can delete them though!..................[/QUOTE]

And I can add them!

Peyton 03-22-2005 09:42 PM

:popcorn: this should be good

GSE Nick 03-22-2005 09:51 PM

hey skrape i might be a little late in this thread but from experience pits get wierd after they taste blood. i have a pit years ago and if chewed up this dog one day out of nowhere, then from there on the ****ing think tried to eat everything. the dog went crazy when it saw other dogs, id jump the fence or craw under just to get at um, he ****ed a few up and my mom made me get rid of him.....i know it sounds bad but i had to put a bullet threw him.

star skrape 03-22-2005 09:57 PM

[QUOTE=GSE Nick]hey skrape i might be a little late in this thread but from experience pits get wierd after they taste blood. i have a pit years ago and if chewed up this dog one day out of nowhere, then from there on the ****ing think tried to eat everything. the dog went crazy when it saw other dogs, id jump the fence or craw under just to get at um, he ****ed a few up and my mom made me get rid of him.....i know it sounds bad but i had to put a bullet threw him.[/QUOTE]

Damn, that sucks Nick, hopefully my situation ends up better. That shit sucks though.

sclevela 03-22-2005 09:58 PM

[QUOTE=Salad_Finger]:laughing I can't believe that out of 10,000 sperm, you were the quickest. Hey do you wear a styrofoam helmet and slobber on yourself ? I now understand why you like pits so much . You both share something very similar, and thats [SIZE=5]IQ[/SIZE].[/QUOTE]

ok do us a favor for one minute spend a lil less time licking yer finger to see if the food comes out the same taste it went in and pay attention to me.......... i would say read my lips by i fiodn it extremely dificult to believe u have the mental capacity to lip read an autistic kid on downers with any accuracy!

pitbulls as a breed in general have a very strong "sense of pack" and seek ultimate approval from those they see as dominant on a regular basis............ that is why they were so easily trained to be extremely aggreive towards other dogs yet docile towards there human counter part............ all they as a breed in general care about is pleasing their master......... no matter what it is............ so for example if i made it obvious to my pit that it made me happy when he tears a dog limb from limb........then thats all he wants to do............ sorta like raising a child.......the problem comes in with piut bulls just like it comes in with the ails of our society today as a whole...............we have children raising children............ if yer not a responsible adult to begin with then u have no business raising a child......... and breeds like pit bulls should be raised as such............... as yer child......... if u cant or wont spend the time.......... dont get/make one to begin with...........

now that im sure ive wasted my breath on the missing link of the gay community i will leave u to gnaw on yer lil sisters underwear and think about a better time............ when guys like michael jackson were free to throw u all the mouth filling dysfunctional **** u could swallow followed with enough "man-o-naise to split a normal 8 year olds cheeks....................... but not yers............not u, u were that tough lil cub scout that gobbled every tender fluid ounce of yer daddies loving goodness werent u?

2 bad yer mom wasnt as good as u.................she coulda gobbled u up and i woulda never have gotten a headache from pondering why yer parents didnt make u the victim of one of yer uncle johnnies snuf films when u were 6

sclevela 03-22-2005 09:59 PM

[QUOTE=GSE Nick]hey skrape i might be a little late in this thread but from experience pits get wierd after they taste blood. i have a pit years ago and if chewed up this dog one day out of nowhere, then from there on the ****ing think tried to eat everything. the dog went crazy when it saw other dogs, id jump the fence or craw under just to get at um, he ****ed a few up and my mom made me get rid of him.....i know it sounds bad but i had to put a bullet threw him.[/QUOTE]

what was yer dog papered as? (as in breeding papers)

im not being a dik im asking a serious question

grimmy 03-22-2005 10:05 PM

Dude, I have 4 dogs, aussie, lab/pit mix, lab, and saint bernard. I trust all of my dogs around the animals on my farm EXCEPT the saint bernard, who is only 10 mos and 130 lbs. She was raised around all of the farm animals, but for some reason, recently has seen them as play things, and then gets aggressive. I was a trasiner for Military dogs for years, and I will tell you EXACTLY what happened with your dogs. They were playing with the pug, and then got excited by the prospect of play and hunt. They play with the dog and then after a while, the pack instinct kicks in. There are 2 against 1. It was a prey drive. I hate to say this, but NEVER again let both of them play with the pug at the same time again. That helps keep the pack instinct at bay. I hope this helps!

3824 03-22-2005 10:06 PM

[QUOTE=Salad_Finger]:laughing I can't believe that out of 10,000 sperm, you were the quickest. [/QUOTE]

Thats an original line - at least we know you can quote what you see on the internet u fu(king window licker

sclevela 03-22-2005 10:08 PM

[QUOTE=scott3824]u fu(king window licker[/QUOTE]

dont raise him to that level!

sclevela 03-22-2005 10:10 PM

[QUOTE=Salad_Finger]Whoa dude , thats kinda weird ![/QUOTE]

pathetic!

star skrape 03-22-2005 10:22 PM

[QUOTE=Salad_Finger]I've done some extensive decetive work and i've managed to dig up some incriminating evidence of these two men .[/QUOTE]

DId you pull that one from your favorites you lil bitcch? I let sclevela handle this one .. .get that mottherfuccker

3824 03-22-2005 10:23 PM

[QUOTE=Salad_Finger]I've done some extensive decetive work and i've managed to dig up some incriminating evidence of these two men .[/QUOTE]

your obviously not intelligent enough to match wits with words so you posted a pic of you and your brother and put someone else's names on it .... thats weak dude

star skrape 03-22-2005 10:30 PM

[QUOTE=Salad_Finger]Yeah you better let him do it . You have the mental capacity of a jerry's kid.[/QUOTE]

WHen i graduate from med-school, ill let you wash my windows :twofinger :laughing

Imager 03-22-2005 10:33 PM

Pits and rots are not the worst.
The worst are those little datsuns and my shiz Shu.s (I have 2) hehe... They snapped at my kids and have drew blood in the past.

The point is not their aggressiveness (the datsun is more aggressive) but the amount of damage they can do in one second. I think a Chow is the "psycho" dog.. they will turn in an instant.

Cody W 03-22-2005 11:08 PM

[QUOTE=Salad_Finger]Oh yeah you are gonna be the best proctologist ever . You have such a passion for anal cavitys.[/QUOTE]
um who are you and why are you posting this on this site....if i see another post like this im going to ban your ip