Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2009, 04:40 PM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough
subcages folding or solid??????

pros and cons?????
Old 03-15-2009, 04:43 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: subcages folding or solid??????

My thoughts on solid peg subcages

People make non folding peg subcages cause they're easier to make not because they're better ...

Non folding peg subcages are dangerous if you flip a stoppie or if you catch a peg in the back of the leg , that and they cause more damage then good because they don't fold up in a crash and they give extra leverage so they tend to bend or break the subcage and the subframe ..

I fold my pegs up when im doing stoppies so i don't get stabbed in the back if i flip and there are other tricks like clutching up from the side where having folding pegs is better then non folding ..

On a side note i do rotate the peg brackets forward on there axis so the pegs don't try to fold up during a wheelie and this also put's your foot on the grippy part of the peg..

Below is a picture that explains why i only sell folding peg subcages
if you look close you can see that the tabs were ripped right off this subframe and that is what can happen if the pegs on your subcage are solid ...OMR SUBCAGES with folding pegs are the way to go....

Old 03-15-2009, 04:45 PM

Gixxxer Guy Ed is a decent person

as soon as i seen this i knew roger would be here al ready
Old 03-15-2009, 04:45 PM
JMZ
Like I Give A Fu@k!

JMZ is a decent person

When I got my f4i it had a solid peg subcage on it and the subframe was tweaked from it, I would rather have a solid peg but **** messing up the subframe they are hard to find anymore
Old 03-15-2009, 04:46 PM
JMZ
Like I Give A Fu@k!

JMZ is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
My thoughts on solid peg subcages

People make non folding peg subcages cause they're easier to make not because they're better ...

Non folding peg subcages are dangerous if you flip a stoppie or if you catch a peg in the back of the leg , that and they cause more damage then good because they don't fold up in a crash and they give extra leverage so they tend to bend or break the subcage and the subframe ..

I fold my pegs up when im doing stoppies so i don't get stabbed in the back if i flip and there are other tricks like clutching up from the side where having folding pegs is better then non folding ..

On a side note i do rotate the peg brackets forward on there axis so the pegs don't try to fold up during a wheelie and this also put's your foot on the grippy part of the peg..

Below is a picture that explains why i only sell folding peg subcages
if you look close you can see that the tabs were ripped right off this subframe and that is what can happen if the pegs on your subcage are solid ...OMR SUBCAGES with folding pegs are the way to go....

Wonder if a brace from the rearset to one of the mounting tabs on the subcage would prevent that
Old 03-15-2009, 04:47 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Gixxxer Guy Ed
as soon as i seen this i knew roger would be here al ready
it's my job
Old 03-15-2009, 04:48 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by JMZ
Wonder if a brace from the rearset to one of the mounting tabs on the subcage would prevent that
no but that would make the subframe stronger up and down but not side to side
Old 03-15-2009, 04:48 PM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

i knew omr would be 1st to post too he's got a radar for anything to do with subcages
im pretty well set on getting a omr subcage but i just wunna hear wut pros n cons people have to say about solid subcages
Old 03-15-2009, 04:51 PM
also known as OMR

this guy didn't get hurt luckily but you see my point right ?
Old 03-15-2009, 04:53 PM
JMZ
Like I Give A Fu@k!

JMZ is a decent person

no but that would make the subframe stronger up and down but not side to side
BUT It would keep the brackets from flexing in when it hit the ground which cause them to break
Old 03-15-2009, 04:54 PM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

holy smoke thats a nasty picture, ok now im set on the omr thanks Roger
Old 03-15-2009, 04:54 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by JMZ
BUT It would keep the brackets from flexing in when it hit the ground which cause them to break
nope the straps would have no effect on the tabs from side to side ..
Old 03-15-2009, 04:55 PM

Gixxxer Guy Ed is a decent person

that could have sucked a lot more
Old 03-15-2009, 04:56 PM
Squid Supreme

stick1300 will become famous soon enough

OMR subcage + ESD pegs = the ****.
Old 03-15-2009, 04:56 PM
JMZ
Like I Give A Fu@k!

JMZ is a decent person

Originally Posted by 50slut
holy smoke thats a nasty picture, ok now im set on the omr thanks Roger
a sharp folding peg could do more damage
Old 03-15-2009, 05:00 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by JMZ
a sharp folding peg could do more damage
not if it's folded up .
Old 03-15-2009, 05:13 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stick1300
OMR subcage + ESD pegs = the ****.
you sir, are correct
Old 03-15-2009, 05:22 PM

trid is a decent person

dam i was gonna get a sick one but after this ill just get an omr with esd's
Old 03-15-2009, 05:23 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by trid
dam i was gonna get a sick one but after this ill just get an omr with esd's
hit me up here with a private message when ever you are ready i have them in stock for the f4i
Old 03-15-2009, 09:36 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Originally Posted by stick1300
omr subcage + esd pegs = the ****.
+2

Quick Reply: subcages folding or solid??????