Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2008, 11:13 AM

SLiM13 is infamous around these parts
Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Im looking for anyone who stunts in the new york tristate area and im looking for spots to stutn at and to film etc... if anyone wants to help me out and wants to ride wit a few stutn junkies get back to me and post some spots up on here!
Old 10-28-2008, 11:36 AM
The Jew!

A-BX will become famous soon enoughA-BX will become famous soon enough
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

I think its a bad idea to post pratice spots on here in an open post, people should PM you that. There are some people on here i.e. 50 that read this **** who you dont want to show up and ruin all the fun, but thats just my
Old 10-28-2008, 11:37 AM

::oopsies:: pm me some spots... good call hahahaha..... think my iq dropped 100 points lollll
Old 10-28-2008, 11:46 AM

YodaCon is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks like you have a nice spot already. Not to be a dick but go riding hit the car shows up and find the spots yourself. Spots are hard to come by and for the most part kept on the DL so just giving you a spot PM or posted in my opinion is flat out stupid.

If you live in Oceanside hit 231 up on Tuesday night and wkends, if you head out east Tuesday night at Bald hill is the car show if you get down you will find the spots.
Old 10-28-2008, 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by YodaCon
Looks like you have a nice spot already. Not to be a dick but go riding hit the car shows up and find the spots yourself. Spots are hard to come by and for the most part kept on the DL so just giving you a spot PM or posted in my opinion is flat out stupid.

If you live in Oceanside hit 231 up on Tuesday night and wkends, if you head out east Tuesday night at Bald hill is the car show if you get down you will find the spots.
Tru tru... ill def check that out my avatar is a dead give away to where i am... hahahaha
Old 10-28-2008, 11:51 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by GsxrFanatic
Im looking for anyone who stunts in the new york tristate area and im looking for spots to stutn at and to film etc... if anyone wants to help me out and wants to ride wit a few stutn junkies get back to me and post some spots up on here!
you know where to find me

did you install an idle cable yet?
Old 10-28-2008, 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by MikeM

I sure did buddy!!! its really coming along now i can catch it after i clutch it up with the brake
Old 10-28-2008, 11:52 AM

Theres your in brother
Old 10-28-2008, 11:53 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

That's why stuntriding is ******* lame.. Everyone likes to be all secretive and **** ...Hide spots from squids and drifters yes but people that ride is gay
Old 10-28-2008, 11:54 AM

from a dead stop that is
Old 10-28-2008, 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
That's why stuntriding is ******* lame.. Everyone likes to be all secretive and **** ...Hide spots from squids and drifters yes but people that ride is gay
+1 i love the ones that do 857 mph standups.
Old 10-28-2008, 11:55 AM
Ridin The Bx all the way

gixxer_boii is a decent person

im just getting into stunting now after a year of riding and i want to hit some lots also anybody got any spots or anybody that i could teach me some of the basics
Old 10-28-2008, 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
Not true at all posting it like this is stupid or PM, how do we know who he is. Nothing personnal he lives on L.I. if he can ride Id ride with him no doubt. If hes not some *** hole squid I'd bring him to my spot no gay **** here
Old 10-28-2008, 12:31 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

You got a crew of people that stunt ALL the time in lots and hit streets.
Old 10-28-2008, 12:34 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

why would a cop give a **** what youre doing on private property? its not against the law to stunt on private property. street rides is one thing but lots cops could give a **** less about.
Old 10-28-2008, 12:40 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
why would a cop give a **** what youre doing on private property? its not against the law to stunt on private property. street rides is one thing but lots cops could give a **** less about.
in NYS you can get a Wreckless on private property unless its completely blocked off from traffic. Ive gotten one, most of my friends have too. One of my friends got a Wreckless in a lot he had written permission to ride in. He took it to court and he lost. You should already know that ****.
Old 10-28-2008, 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
They shouldnt care about the lots here but they do more then the streets so were kinda screwed either way... btw hows monday doin you guys ryding at all? i heard you got hurt..? neil right?
Old 10-28-2008, 12:42 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

in NYS you can get a Wreckless on private property unless its completely blocked off from traffic. Ive gotten one, most of my friends have too. One of my friends got a Wreckless in a lot he had written permission to ride in. He took it to court and he lost. You should already know that ****.
yah i know that but ive never had a cop ever come into a lot where i was riding unless the owners called and at that point they just asked us to leave and it was not big deal. your friend that lost in court sucks at court battles lol i dont even use a lawyer and i beat 2 wreckless drivings on the streets this past year that i was totally guilty of. in any case i HIGHLY doubt theres any cops sittin on the internet trying to find parking lots where ppl ride...
Old 10-28-2008, 12:45 PM

They shouldnt care about the lots here but they do more then the streets so were kinda screwed either way... btw hows monday doin you guys ryding at all? i heard you got hurt..? neil right?
haha im talking to him right now, yah i had/have a herniated disc in my neck but its gotten much better, i can actually ride a bit now that winter is here
Old 10-28-2008, 12:51 PM

Steveowit3os is a decent person

Tru tru... ill def check that out my avatar is a dead give away to where i am... hahahaha
FBF? i thought there were cops all over that bitch

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses