KCs Most Wanted Photo Gallery
kcsmostwanted.com
Kansas City, Kansas

C&I Release

Old 03-23-2004, 05:59 PM
Old School

Ice Mike is an unknown quantity at this point
C&I Release

One of my buddies told me that the release party for the newest Streetfighters film is coming out. I have a cousin out there, and plan on hitting it up, I figured that some others from out here would make it out, anyone plannin on hittin it up?

Last year I came out to Turner Days to check out the show, I just watched the film I took last night, it looked like Grant's bike was coming up really easy, what gearing were you running then? I finally gave in, I don't have my throttle surge worked out yet, but I really want to do some stuff other than highway wheelies. I'm building my 12 bar tomorrow, and installing my sliders. If I am accelerating, the throttle doesn't surge. there's a surge at 2,500 rpms, and a small one at 3,500. If I go 20 up in back would I be able to have fun with it, or would the surge get in my way?
Old 03-24-2004, 12:57 PM

Johnny is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: C&I Release

first off get rid of that susucki and buy a honda any honda 50cc or 1000cc it doesnt matter just buy a honda and yes you need the biggest sprocket you can fit on you chit then grow some really big ***** and go for it not once a month not once a week but everyday my team eats,sleeps,drinks, and breaths,motorcycles thier is not one second of everyday that we dont think about something that has to do with our bikes.I would say we will probably will go to st.loius son see you there bro you should come out this weekend and watch us practice and hang out later
Old 03-24-2004, 02:21 PM
Old School

For sure, I'll make it out, I have to work all 3 days at the races at Heartland Park this weekend though. I'm thinking about getting rid of the Zuk if I can't fix the surge. I should have my gearing, and stuff done in a couple of weeks. If you're gonna be out practicing after 6 this weekend I'll try to make it out, but if not, definitely in a couple of weeks. As far as practice, all that I can do now is highway wheelies because of my gearing, finally learned stand-up wheelies in November, I usually ride over 5 hours a day for practice, and fun, weather permitting, I totally understand what you're saying, I just have a ways to come, but I'll get there with enough time, money, and practice.
Old 03-29-2004, 05:56 PM

KCMW Mike is an unknown quantity at this point

What is the date, location, and time of that release party?
Its starting to get warmer we'll be practicing more often you should def make it out, its a great time.
Its awsome that you got your 12 bar if your needing anything else like a cage check out www.smithersracing.com i think that he'll be carring freestyle ingenuity real soon, his shop is located in Olathe, tell him that we sent you and he should hook you up pretty good.
Old 03-29-2004, 06:04 PM
A Few Loose Screws - DVD

CRAZY DAN is a decent person

pm from dan......

hey man, sound good... the party is on a Saturday April 17, but u need to do whatever it takes to be there... We havent yet set a date for our big ride, but this year will be the biggest thing ever!! We'll have to work some **** up for the rides or something...

Streetfighterz,
Dan

and smithers website is www.smitherscustoms.com

:YEAH
Old 03-29-2004, 06:43 PM
Old School

Hey fellas, thanks for the help. I took off work, and arranged a place to stay for the release. My buddy that I was origonally going out there with got his phone shut off, and he had all of the details. If anybody has details, or a link to a site that has it I would appriceate it.

I was just thinking, If anyone that is heading out there wants to split gas money, hit me up, I'll ride, or drive. but if I drive, I have a little car and no trailer. If somone is going that has a truck, or trailer, and has room for an extra bike let me know, assuming that people will be getting out to ride. I will also have access to K-State's cameras for the trip, and I am starting the filming for my video, so hopefully I can get some interesting footage. Also, I am staying with my cousin, who will haul me around once I get there, so no one will get stuck with some extra random dude, lol.

I'm down for whatever when it comes to the ride, just let me know. I can also get alot of my boys out for it from Wichita
Old 03-30-2004, 11:47 AM
Old School

The time and place are at the Pageant at 7:00 pm April 17th they've got a pop up on their website that has the info
Old 03-30-2004, 12:55 PM

Johnny is an unknown quantity at this point

just so you know bro i started 12's with a stock gear its all in your approach
Old 03-30-2004, 06:10 PM

mostwanted is an unknown quantity at this point

My bike was 2 and 12 at that time! That is a pretty good place to start! Yes, johnny is a crack smoker,and a little on the cocky side! But he really means well! I learned how to 12 with a stock gear, but i wouldnt recomend it! I don't know if old hot carl is trying to brag there or what? I would stick with what you have for now, there is nothing really wrong with the tlr! I like the bike personally!
Old 03-30-2004, 08:08 PM
Old School

I talked with D-Aces Cory today, and he thinks I should ditch the TL, and get something lighter and smoother like an RR. I'm tired of dealing with this surge, so I think I'm just gonna sell it, and get a Honda. I can ride really slow wheelies on a quad no problem, and that's the kind of throttle response I want out of my bike, I'm sure that it's possible to scrape with stock gearing, but I guess my ***** just aren't that big. I like riding a wheelie on the breaks offroad, but any time I get on the breaks on the TL its just for a second, then back to the throttle. I was kinda looking around for a 900 a while back, now I'm sure I want one. I was going to call the guy that somone had posted on here a while back with a 900 that is ready to stunt, but the post must have gotten too old. does anyone know who that was, and his #? or any others?

I am starting a film in a couple of weeks that I have some really big plans for. I would really like to get as much of the Midwest scene in it as possible before having to travel to the coasts to get the rest of my footage. I am starting to talk a bit with the Streetfighterz guys about it, and I have a couple of Celebs lined up for cameos. I've got millions of dollars worth of resources in the studio here at school, and consultation available from professional videographers, professors, independent producers, and newscasters. There will be many things that we do that have never been done for an action sports film before. We hope to have the quality of a Warren Miller or Mike Hatchet film combined with the editing, and production of a Crusty film. If anyone out there in KC would like to be featured, let me know. I have a 4 man camrea crew including myself, and we'll be ready to roll in a couple of weeks.
Old 04-05-2004, 06:11 PM

KCMW Mike is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CRAZY DAN
pm from dan......

hey man, sound good... the party is on a Saturday April 17, but u need to do whatever it takes to be there... We havent yet set a date for our big ride, but this year will be the biggest thing ever!! We'll have to work some **** up for the rides or something...

Streetfighterz,
Dan

and smithers website is www.smitherscustoms.com

:YEAH
Hey Dan, thanks for the web correction, I knew something was messed up
Old 04-05-2004, 06:42 PM

mostwanted is an unknown quantity at this point

Adam has that RR for $2500, but I think some one is trying to buy it! not sure? Hit him up 913-207-5317