Vertical Mischief Crew Photo Gallery
www.verticalmischief.com
Wisconsin

friday jeffersons paper

Old 04-19-2003, 04:40 PM

joey b is an unknown quantity at this point
friday jeffersons paper

letter to the editer

the dog that got hit last sunday the owner wrote a long letter about a big pack of bikes going by her house to fast and hit her dog
Old 04-19-2003, 04:57 PM

shepdawg is an unknown quantity at this point
hey j could you get me the adress of the editor i'll right her i nice polite professional letter back...............and i am serious please get that for me and maybe the artical too
Old 04-19-2003, 05:20 PM

Ninjadude is an unknown quantity at this point
can you post that **** on here j?
Old 04-19-2003, 05:20 PM
florida! finally

Nate-VMC is an unknown quantity at this point
dumb bitch should have had her dog on a leash~!
Old 04-19-2003, 05:23 PM

Ninjadude is an unknown quantity at this point
K9 Butcha!
Old 04-19-2003, 05:28 PM
florida! finally

post what it says
Old 04-19-2003, 09:47 PM

phatboy is an unknown quantity at this point
it says that them goddamn motor bikes were doin 800mph's when they came through my village and hit my dog
Old 04-20-2003, 11:18 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person
BEAVERS---HOOK ME UP WITH THAT ADDY, I'LL WRITE THAT PAPER A NICE LETTER WITH NO MISPELLED WORDS!!!! PLEASE POST THAT ADDY ASAP

I AM DEAD *** SERIOUS ABOUT THIS TOO...
Old 04-20-2003, 12:12 PM

joey b is an unknown quantity at this point
SLOW DOWN!
Editor, Daily Union: I am writing this in hopes that I can convince a few people to rethink their driving strategies.
I live in Hebron on County Highway D, in front of where the speed limits change. If you are driving into "town," you are supposed to be driving at 35 miles per hour. If you are driving out of "town," the speed zone ends and becomes 55 mph. You get to speed up to the stop sign.
I have observed many vehicles drive past my house for many years. Very few of them are going the speed limit. This includes passenger cars on their way to and fro, as well as dump trucks, semi trucks arid, yes, even the Head Start buses that all drive over the posted speed limit in front of my house.
The list of violators is long and I will not go into detail. However, during a Sunday afternoon drive, a large group of motorcycles drove past my house. Something caught my dog's eye and he darted into the road in the midst of this pack of motorcycles. He was hit by one of the motorcycles and fell down on the side of the road.
The person who hit the dog continued on his ride. The only reason any of them stopped is because by then, my husband and I were in the road trying to get them to slow down. Three of the riders did eventually stop. None of . them felt that they were the ones that initially hit the dog.
Thankfully, the person who hit the dog was not injured. However, the dog was and he died on the side of the road. A few of the people who live nearby came out to the road to make sure that no one was hurt. Thank you; you know who you are.
The general opinion of these neighbors was that the motorcycles that were traveling on the road were doing so at a rate much greater than the posted 35 mph speed limit.
Should the dog have been in the road? Absolutely not. For that I

am to blame, as I turned my back for a split second and he darted. However, if the motorcyclist that hit my dog had been driving the speed limit, the dog may still be alive.
I am thankful that the driver of the motorcycle was not hurt. I am thankful that my children were accounted for and not in the road. This accident could have been much worse had one of my children decided to run into the road instead. The man on the motorcycle would never have been able to stop in time to avoid hitting a child.
So the bottom line: Please slow down when driving through small towns like Hebron. If the speed limit is 35 mph, there is probably a reason for it. I am sure that it is not just a conspiracy to bring you some kind of inconvenience. Please be aware of what is happening on the road, as well as next to it.
I have taught my children not to ever go near the road. But, my children have minds of their own. I know that I didn't listen to everything that my mom taught me.
And lastly, to the three guys that eventually stopped: I am sorry for any of the things that I may have said that offended you. I was very upset about losing my dog. The accident may or may not have been avoided had the posted speed limits been observed. Unfortunately, you bore the brunt of a lot of frustration I experience when I watch vehicle speed by my house on a daily basis.
To the guy that hit my dog: slow down. Next-time stop and at least offer assistance. — Chris Witkins, Hebron.
Old 04-20-2003, 12:27 PM
florida! finally

boo ****ing hoo
Old 04-20-2003, 01:03 PM

shepdawg is an unknown quantity at this point
ok maybe i won;t right she did state that her family was viotant and **** i'll give her that and that she was gald that you were not hurt nate which we are all lucky for that cuz all us behind you were in danger also. and i know nate you would have stoped if you had your license its all a f-d up situation and we're all lucky nothing happend i think we should just all blow it off..............

but for that red neck that tried to tare me off my bike f HIM!
Old 04-20-2003, 04:51 PM

yeah, it was written well...however...that dog was a car chaser, everybody knows what a car chasing dog does...they tear *** after a car/bike....the owners of that dog didn't train the dog for ****......-------bottom line---they were in the wrong, we weren't speeding and nor can they say that this would have been avoided if we were or weren't...
Old 04-21-2003, 11:00 AM

PeeWee is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh my f*king God!!! she sounds like an old, fat, lazy *** bitch who blames everyone and sounds like she has a radar gun since she knows how fast everyone goes even school busses.... damn genius... if she was that smart maybe she would figure out instead of blaming everyone else that if they were doin the speed limit her dog or kids wouldnt run out into the road, sounds just like shes too damn lazy to keep an eye on them!!!!!
Old 04-21-2003, 05:01 PM

peewee---sounds like your MOM
Old 04-21-2003, 05:48 PM

MartyB is an unknown quantity at this point
i thnk the letter was nicely written, **** happends.
Old 04-22-2003, 02:51 AM
florida! finally

Originally posted by BlinginR602
i thnk the letter was nicely written, **** happends.
sure,,,,,,,,,,,,,it was nicely written....what would have happened if i nailed that dog with my front tire? i would have ****ed myself up and im sure alot of people behind me would have crashed, or ran myself over.....I dont have health insurance,,,,,,i would have given her a nicely written letter from my lawer sewing her white trash *** for their goddamn worthless double wide...fuc that bitch and her dog,,,,

dont get me wrong though...i love dogs and animals...i feel bad about killing a dog,,,,but that woman is DAMN lucky it wasnt worse
Old 04-22-2003, 10:09 AM

kutzy is an unknown quantity at this point
screw the dog it should not of been there
Old 04-22-2003, 10:34 AM

PeeWee is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah your right ryan, it does sound like somethin that ol' hag would come up with..
Old 04-22-2003, 07:43 PM

MartyB is an unknown quantity at this point
i agree nate she is lucky you wernt hurt, or even that your bike didnt get ****ed up ( which im still shocked) i didnt mean to take her side... oh well **** that bitch and her bitch..... dumb fawkin **** shoulda had her dumb azz fawkin dog tied up...
Old 04-23-2003, 08:16 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

DUKER is an unknown quantity at this point
Fair Enough......

Quick Reply: friday jeffersons paper