Ballistic Clown Crew - B.C.C. Photo Gallery
www.ballisticclowncrew.com
Vermont

Bath Show (Maine)

Old 11-14-2003, 07:19 AM

Mo0414 is an unknown quantity at this point
Ok...and WHY do you stay up so late? Jeez! 3:00 on the weekends partying...yes, I understand...but during the week! Damn boy! I understand why you sleep so late now! There isn't even anything on TV that late...is there?

...I fall asleep in my classes anyways...it doesn't matter if it's at 8 in the morning or 7 at night! ha ha

Well, I can stop this thread right now? I just will stop responding ok? he he. Kidding.

Have you lived in Vermont your whole life? Being without the sun sucks! I hate it too. We have crazy winds here today, hurricane like...you must have that your way too?

You went out on your bike? Oh brrrr! You are die hard! ha ha. Finally ordered that tire huh? About time! ha ha. I need to order a new back one as well.

Alright babe, hope that you have a great Friday! Yipee! Any big plans for the weekend? Talk to ya later! Moe
Old 11-17-2003, 05:14 AM

korbar is an unknown quantity at this point
No, there were no big plans for the weekend, just the usual stuff, hit the bars, get drunk, go home and pass out.

What did you do this weekend, hopefully it was more fun than mine.

Oh yeah, I have lived in vt my entire snow filled life. R u native to Maine?

Hope you enjoyed your weekend, if ya did anything crazy send me some pics, I need some new ones.

korey
Old 11-18-2003, 10:07 AM

Well, mine was about the same...I went out Friday, just for a few, then Sat I hit it pretty hard....I was sick all Sunday, and couldn't keep anything down until 1030 that night. I swear it was the food I ate earlier that night because I only had 4 drinks...Usually I can pound em down! ha ha. But I was very lazy as a result, I didn't make it to the gym at all...So I'm very mad at myself! Bad Moe! I had a ton to do, and of course didn't get anything done. Grrrrr. So, you probably had a better weekend!

.....There are some crazy pic's...I don't have them on this computer, I'll get them up soon! You can't laugh though...my eyes are crosseyed! ha ha ha

...Wait, where are MY pictures huh?

Oh yes, native to Maine, that's why I can't wait to get out! Snow and ice stinks!!

Talk to ya later hun! Moe
Old 11-18-2003, 03:11 PM

I am willing to bet you can drink me under the table. I am such a light weight in is not even funny. I am 6'2'' and weigh 240 and a six pack will make me do stupid ****. Maybe someday I will be able to handle my alcohol.

When am I going to get some crazy pictures of you. I just got a new camera phone so I might be able to hook u up with some stuff, have not really tried it out though.

I have to go change the oil and filter in the bike and put on the new front tire, wanna come help?

Old 11-19-2003, 07:20 AM

Oh trust me, for a girl I can keep up with the best of 'em! ....Although I'd rather have something cool to brag about...not how much beer I can drink! ha ha. How are you a light weight? Is 240 not very much for a 6'2" guy? You're pretty tall!

Oh I'll get the pic's loaded soon. It's such a pain in the butt! I have some really cool ones from Halloween, but they aren't on CD! That camera phone is pretty neat...my friend would take pictures when we were all riding in a little pac...they came out pretty cool!

I'll have to pass on the oil and filter, I did that last night. ha ha, kidding.

Talk to ya later hun! Moe
Old 11-29-2003, 12:34 PM

Omg, it has been a long time since I have replied to this thread. I think I miss it, he he.

How was your Turkey Day? Mine was good, I think I am going to have to throw out almost all the food today that is left over. Do you like turkey? It is not one of my favorites. I think I like all the side dishes more than the turkey.

So where are those pictures of you, you have had plenty of time to get them loaded. Don't make me head up to Maine to and hide in the bushes just so I can get new pictures of new.

Talk to you soon,
korey
Old 12-02-2003, 08:10 AM

Yeah, where the heck have you been huh???

Oh my Turkey Day was good...I love Turkey! It's one of my favorite times of the year! But I don't like feeling like a rhino afterwards. I was so lazy and ate so much, my diet started yesterday!!

What have you been up to? How is the move to CA coming along?

Oh yes, pictures...ha ha, don't worry, I'll have some up. There are a few under my little photo gallery thingy, but those are old, from the summer anyways. Well, maybe I shouldn't put them up, and I'll force you to come to Maine to hide in the bushes....at least that will get you up here to visit! ha ha

Talk to you soon hun! Mo
Old 12-02-2003, 01:57 PM

Maybe I did go up to Maine and admired you, I was gone from this thread long enough, you will never know.

I have not been up to much lately. My parents just took off to Cali for a few weeks to visit my sister so I think I am going to have some drinking going on at their house. I just made a beer pong table for the occasion.

The move to cali is looking good, I think 2 of my friends are actually going with me now, so that should be fun. Will you come out and visit when i am out there. I might let you ride my bike.

Well anyways, I have to go and buy some ping pong ***** for beer pong, you are invited to come to that if you want also, hehe.

cya
Old 12-03-2003, 07:42 AM

I'm sure that you have many better things to do then to come up to Maine to admire someone from the bushes! ha ha

How long are your parents going to be gone? Beer pong huh? My favorite sport! That sounds like fun! Take pictures!! Did you play last night or something? Or is it this weekend? If I had a vehicle to drive I'd def come to visit, but no truck! She's going on the road this weekend for sale. I gotta get rid of it asap! But, you can came and pick me up though. ha ha

So you must be excited to go out to Cali! Do you have an exact date of when you're leaving yet? Of course I'll come out and visit, and yes, I'll let you ride bitch on the back of your bike! ha ha ha

Talk to ya latah! Mo
Old 12-03-2003, 04:31 PM

To be completely honest, I really don't have better things to do then go hide in the bushes and spy on you, I mean admire you from a distance. The only thing I have been doing the last few weeks has been hanging out and drinking.

I think the folks are going to be gone for a few weeks, don't have any exact date on when they are coming back so I don't have an exact date on when I am taking off.

I am sort of a beer pong rookie. I think I have only played a few times. By the end of the next couple weeks though I should be a pro at it. Or atleast I will try.

I don't know how I feel about riding bitch on my own bike. That might be awkward. Maybe if you are really nice

cya
korey
Old 12-10-2003, 08:18 AM

K, so I'm the one who's been in hiding now!

Just hanging out and drinking huh? That's the best! I'm slowly turning into an alchi...I've been drinking like 4 days out of the week now! Too many Happy Hours and X-Mas parties! ha ha.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by korbar
How is the beer pong compeition's coming along? If I had a new truck I'd be there in a heartbeat! I'm trying to sell mine asap before I go to FLA and I dont need to jack the mileage anymore then I already have! Save a game for me...as soon as I get one I'll come out!

No riding bitch on your own bike? Aww...come on now! It would be cute! ha ha

Anyways, I hope all is well! Got your x-mas shopping done yet? Talk to you later! Mo
Old 12-22-2003, 02:30 AM

Christmas shopping, I have all of four ppl to buy for and I have yet to start. Maybe tomorrow I will go shopping. I never have any clues as to what to buy ppl. Why don't ppl just tell me what they want so I can go buy it for them, it would be much simpler.

Do you tell ppl what you want for christmas? Don't lie.

When ppl ask me, I am more than happy to tell them what I want.

It is late and I am hungry so I will talk to you later. cya hun
Old 12-22-2003, 09:13 AM

Originally posted by korbar
Christmas shopping, I have all of four ppl to buy for and I have yet to start. Maybe tomorrow I will go shopping. I never have any clues as to what to buy ppl. Why don't ppl just tell me what they want so I can go buy it for them, it would be much simpler.

Do you tell ppl what you want for christmas? Don't lie.

When ppl ask me, I am more than happy to tell them what I want.

It is late and I am hungry so I will talk to you later. cya hun
So, were you hammered when you wrote me that message or what? Ha Ha. 230am? Beer pong action or what? ha ha.

If I know what I want for x-mas I'll tell people, but I'll take anything anyways, I'm not picky.

What did you ask for huh?
Old 12-22-2003, 02:10 PM

I was not hammered. I was hopped up on capri sun, I don't know if that counts. mmmmm juice box, I want one right now.

The reason I asked the christmas thing was I had just finished a conversation with someone that would not tell me what they want for christmas, so now I am going to go shopping and end up getting this person something that they will end up returning. **** christmas bah humbug. hehe

What do you want for christmas?
Old 12-23-2003, 07:37 AM

Ha Ha, I figured that you were hammered, your note made me laugh...but I suppose Capri Sun counts...I guess..ha ha.

What did you end up getting them?

Yeah, I'm really not in the X-Mas spirit this year!

The only thing that I wanted (You're gonna LAUGH!) Is the Linkin Park, Live in Texas CD thing, my dad's gas card for the drive to FLA, and a laptop! That's it! What's wrong with these people? How come they can't get me those? ha ha. Oh yeah, and that diamond ring, earrings, bracelet, ummmm, what else....hmm. He he, I'm just kidding. I'll prob get a billion gift certificates to go shopping at the mall, so I'll just put them all towards a laptop so I can have a computer with me in FLA and I can write to everyone on the beach. ha ha.

What did you ask Santa for??? I just did all my wrapping, well, most of it last night.
Old 12-23-2003, 12:27 PM

Wild_Bill is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Mo0414

What did you ask Santa for??? I just did all my wrapping, well, most of it last night. [/B]
so you should be arriving at my house anytime soon then.
Old 12-23-2003, 12:29 PM

Originally posted by Wild_Bill
so you should be arriving at my house anytime soon then.
No, you were too late...I was on a first come, first serve basis! Someone else got me for a present! You should see the outfit too! ha ha ha
Old 12-23-2003, 12:30 PM

Wild_Bill is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Mo0414
No, you were too late...I was on a first come, first serve basis! Someone else got me for a present! You should see the outfit too! ha ha ha
aww man and I've been good all year to. I hate santa
Old 12-23-2003, 12:32 PM

Originally posted by Wild_Bill
aww man and I've been good all year to. I hate santa
Now, Now, maybe next year dear....
Old 12-23-2003, 12:34 PM

I ended up walking around the mall for two hours yesterday and not buying a damn thing. So surprise I am about ready to head back to the mall and start all over again. Too much pressure to buy the right present, I think I am going to crack, hehe.

I don't really know what I want for christmas this year, although the laptop does sound like a pretty good idea. There are some stunt videos that I want, but no one knows that so I doubt I will get any of the videos that I want. Now that I think about it, I wouldn't mind a digital camera or camcorder.

If i don't talk to you till after christmas then MERRY CHRISTMAS. I hope you get everything you want.

Quick Reply: Bath Show (Maine)