Ballistic Clown Crew - B.C.C. Photo Gallery
www.ballisticclowncrew.com
Vermont

Bath Show (Maine)

Old 10-08-2003, 06:43 PM

korbar is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh yeah, the gym is my second, probably my first home.

So Sweeet were you at the show Bath Show? I am just curious if I met you?

korey
Old 10-09-2003, 07:11 AM

Sweeet is a decent person
So Sweeet were you at the show Bath Show? I am just curious if I met you?

korey [/B][/QUOTE]

Yup i was there...... I'm not sure if i met you or not but i'm sure i saw you. I was hanging out with the vertical outlaws.
Old 10-28-2003, 08:49 PM

Cool, everyone there was cool, loved the atmosphere.

Moe, you still out there?
Old 10-29-2003, 07:05 AM

Sweeet is a decent person
[QUOTE]Originally posted by korbar
[B]Cool, everyone there was cool, loved the atmosphere.

So when are you guys coming back up to party?
Old 10-29-2003, 07:09 AM

Mo0414 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by korbar

Moe, you still out there?
Ha Ha, hey hun, yeah, I'm still out here...barely though!

Have you gone to CA yet? Are you guys getting the same crazy rain we are? This yucky groggy weather stinks! Grrrrrrr
Old 10-29-2003, 12:04 PM

Yeah I am out in San Diego right now. The first week was beautiful but all of these fires have ruined the second week.

How is the FL trip coming?
Old 10-30-2003, 07:32 AM

Yeah I am out in San Diego right now. The first week was beautiful but all of these fires have ruined the second week.

How is the FL trip coming?
Oh that's right! Are you near the fires at all? We have gotten SO much rain here! It's been yucky on the WRONG side of the US!

Have you found anything good out there? Apartments? Jobs?

FLA is coming well...I havent told work yet...that will be next month. I need to sell my truck and then I'll be golden!
Old 10-30-2003, 02:27 PM

Yeah I was pretty close to the fires. That is why I came back early, this last week the skys were all red and hazy and it was raining ash. Sort of put a damper on things.

On a brighter side, there are tons of apartments out there, just a matter of finding the right one.

I have not put much effort into finding a job yet, that is my next priority.

Getting tons of rain up there? Have you been riding at all?

Old 10-31-2003, 09:33 AM

Jeez...that's pretty scary! I dont think I'd like that very much either!

Well, as long as you find a place to live....who needs a job right? ha ha

No, I have not been riding lately! Weather stinks! Tomorrow is suppose to be nice, so I hope to get out then! HOPEFULLY!

You?
Old 10-31-2003, 10:40 AM

It wasn't really scary, just more of a pain than anything else, I was not really near harm's way. I think all of San Diego would have needed to burn to get to me.

I was jonsing for my bike out in SoCal so of course I took it out yesterday and froze my *** off. I went for an hour cruise out to see a friend and did not end up leaving till 1am and had to drive the hour back and it was cold. Had to make a couple stops to warm up actually. I don't plan on riding much more anytime soon, but I will have plenty of time to ride after moving so I don't feel all that bad.

Peace out,
korey aka "moe admirer"
Old 11-03-2003, 07:30 AM

Yeah, they had something on the news the other day about the fires...SO scary. There's nothing you can do about it!

Yeah, 1am in the morning here you are apt to be frozen by the end of the ride! Ahhhh, no thanks! I went riding on Sat....did you? Oh it was so nice to get back on her! I'm gonna miss it! ha ha. I was even riding in just a long shirt..with another one under it! Not bad eh? I hope that you go the chance to ride!

Ha Ha "Moe Admirer" huh? I've never had one of those before! What are they? he he
Old 11-03-2003, 08:08 PM

Friday night was my last ride. I missed being away from my bike so much in san diego. The one thing I noticed out there that I thought was cool was lane splitting. Easiest way for a bike to get to the front of the street light. I will definitely take advantage of that rule when I go out there.

Maybe I will get a few chances to go out this week, although I need to put a new tire on the front of my bike. 9k on the stock front is pushing it a little too much.

"Moe Admirer" is sort of like a stalker but not as dedicated I guess, hehe, I don't know, that is all I got.

Later,
korey
Old 11-04-2003, 07:45 AM

Friday night was your last ride? Why not Sat? Sat was absolutely beautiful! ...I think that was it for the season! Until FLA of course! Lane splitting huh? Be careful! We dont need ya getting hurt! ha ha That's the worst though, being away from your bike and seeing bunches of people riding. I always hated that in Florida! I was always so tempted t oask them for a ride....I know, I know, dumb huh?

Yeah 9k on the front tire? Damn boy! I actually need to get a new back one before next season. Need to start saving my pennies! ha ha

You are funny...a Moe Admirer huh? ...I dont think I've ever had one of those! (Well, not to my knowledge anyways!) You can be my first!
Old 11-11-2003, 07:38 PM

For being a Moe Admirer I did not reply very quickly, I will have to work on my stalking I mean my admiring skills.

How is Maine these days, it is very depressing here. I went out today on the quad just so I could get some practice.

Later,
korey
Old 11-12-2003, 10:30 AM

Yeah, some admirer YOU are! Jeez! ha ha

It is just as depressing here as it is there I imagine! It's been rainy and yucky the past few days...and COLD! At least there has been no snow! I hate snow.

When are you moving to CA again? Do you have a date yet?
Old 11-12-2003, 06:57 PM

The first week or so of December, I do not have an exact date set as of yet.

How are the Florida plans going?

I don't really know how to stalk, I mean admire you anymore, it is hard to do over the internet.

Oh well, I guess I will have to settle with having your arm wrestling picture as my desktop. hehe

korey
Old 11-13-2003, 07:17 AM

The first week or so of December, I do not have an exact date set as of yet.

How are the Florida plans going?

I don't really know how to stalk, I mean admire you anymore, it is hard to do over the internet.

Oh well, I guess I will have to settle with having your arm wrestling picture as my desktop. hehe

korey
First week in December? Jeez! That's coming right up! Have you started packing yet? You better get on the ball boy! I was gonna tell ya to come up and visit for a weekend and we can hit the bars intown, but...well...your time is limited!

FLA plans are going well! My last day at work is Jan 9, then I'll head down that weekend. I'm kinda nervous! But excited too of course. I need to start fishing through all of my clothes and giving my old ones away to Goodwill or whatever. (Yeah, that will take forever...ha ha)

Well, I'm flattered that I have an admirer! (Or stalker...ha ha, I think I'd rather have an admirer anyways!)

You just have that picture as your desktop because you are jealous of my buldging biceps. ha ha ha. kidding.

Talk to ya later hun! Moe
Old 11-13-2003, 12:57 PM

Yeah, I hope the first week of December, but plans might be changing. I am not sure, but I think a couple friends might make the trip with me so I might delay the moving date, not completely sure.

Speaking of giving away clothes, I will be so happy to give away winter coats and stuff like that, that will not be necessary in CA.

Oh yeah, I am definitely looking at your buldging biceps in that picture, they are what got my attention to begin with. I was telling everyone else, "Look at the biceps on that girl."

I see you posted early again today. I was almost up at the same time as you. I wonder what it feels like to get up that early. Maybe someday I will find out. Are you a morning person or is it just because of the job?
Old 11-13-2003, 02:06 PM

That would be nice! ....and fun too! Why don't you wait until after the holiday's? Wouldn't you like to spend Christmas here??

Yep! Time to get rid of those winter coats and pull out your stash of speedos instead! he he he

...I knew it was the bi's that everyone loves...I need to start working more on my tri's now...ha ha, yeah yeah yeah.

How late to do sleep to? I don't HAVE to get here early, but if I get here at 7, then I'm out at 3...to the gym by 330, done with that by 515, then home before 6 usually....unless of course I have dumb school! But of course I can come in a 9 if I want, but then have ot work until 5.
Old 11-13-2003, 04:29 PM

Well I usually stay up pretty late, mostly till around 3 or so. I ended up getting out of bed around 11 most days.

My brain does not function in the morning, it barely functions in the afternoon. It was not a pretty site when I use to have 8:00 classes. My professors were always getting pissy with me because I would start falling asleep.

I really can't believe this thread has gone on this long, kind of funny.

Oh yeah, I don't know if I will survive staying here till after the holidays, I get really depressed without being able to go outside in the sun.

Speaking of that, I went out on my bike today. It was cold and rainy, but I had to go. Finally ordered a new front tire also.

Well hun, gotta go
your admirer

Quick Reply: Bath Show (Maine)