Jorian sick french rider coming to ny

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2009, 11:31 PM

JUST_PRODUCING is an unknown quantity at this point
Jorian sick french rider coming to ny

i am currently making a film called UNTOUCHABLE with a french rider named Jorian Ponomareff.....this kid is incredible and im looking to fly him to the states a few times for some sessions.......i am looking for someone in the new york area who would be willing to let him ride their 2005+ kawi zx6r for a few days so we can shoot some footage.....the loaner of the bike is more then welcome to accompany me and jorian for the few days that hes here for all the shoots i will arrange during that time.....the locations will range from new york to boston and all costs will be paid for......we are looking for a street fighter set up......anyone who might be able to help me with this subject and finding jorian a zx6r to ride please pm me.........anyone with business who can help out id be more then willing to feature them as a sponsor in the film.....thanks everyone for your consideration......here is a little more info on the project:

http://www.THEUNTOUCHABLEMOVIE.com
http://www.JORIANPONOMAREFF.com
Old 02-08-2009, 11:42 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Jorian sick french rider coming to ny

whats the date.
Old 02-08-2009, 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
whats the date.
havent set any days yet....i need to find him a bike to ride and then we will book some plane tickets
Old 02-08-2009, 11:52 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by JUST_PRODUCING
havent set any days yet....i need to find him a bike to ride and then we will book some plane tickets
well im the albany, ny area. i kinda bounce back and forth from here to baltimore. i have an 05 636, i just took off all the stunt parts to sell the bike and i was supposed to be in texas for the summer but not sure thats gonna go down. so if i dont end up going im prob just gonna set this bike back up, although i rock ff its not real hard to put it to sf. so my bike may be an option for you guys depending on the timing and my situation which ill know more where im gonna be for summer by this friday. jorian is prob my fav rider and id love to help you guys out if i can.
Old 02-08-2009, 11:57 PM
JENNY JENN is my bieootch

ninjakiller34 can only hope to improve

If you come to KY....you can use mine. Im HUGE fan of JORIAN. I gotta 07 ZX 600.

I wish you guys LUCK!!
Old 02-09-2009, 08:32 AM

well im the albany, ny area. i kinda bounce back and forth from here to baltimore. i have an 05 636, i just took off all the stunt parts to sell the bike and i was supposed to be in texas for the summer but not sure thats gonna go down. so if i dont end up going im prob just gonna set this bike back up, although i rock ff its not real hard to put it to sf. so my bike may be an option for you guys depending on the timing and my situation which ill know more where im gonna be for summer by this friday. jorian is prob my fav rider and id love to help you guys out if i can.

thanks a million....i will definetely keep you in mind....i believe jorian is going to fly over here with his full set up so no need to worry about parts....thanks alot
Old 02-22-2009, 01:50 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Have Jorian come rip for Hollywoods Block Party
Old 04-09-2009, 08:00 PM
myspace.com/deanellis

Dean Ellis is an unknown quantity at this point

and then there is alway ron and slop's 05!!!!!!!