Michigan Detroit

Im Screwed

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2004, 11:00 PM

02F4i is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Im Screwed

Well i rent riding tonight with some buddies and I was messing around on my bike. Im doing a stand up and it was the longest one i did so i was all exiceted then i look back to see where my buddies are and then theres this impala on my *** and then it goes in the next lane over and speeds up and then gets over in my lane and pushes me into the center lane then lights come on. this impala was completly unmarked and you couldnt even see the lights in the windows until he turned them on. He gets out and tells me "that was impressive" and then he gives me a reckless driving ticket. So now im screwed. im gonna take it to court and hopefully get it lowered to something else thats not so many points. if i get the full ticket i wont be able to afford insurance on my bike and i have to have insurance because i have a loan out on my bike. This sucks!!! this all happened in warren.
Old 06-14-2004, 11:06 PM

PUCK is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Im Screwed

i feel for ya bro.....on Friday night i was speeding and some unmarked car cuts me off and 3 undercover officers get out. They ended up writing me a wreckless. Then on Sunday I got caught wheelieing.....another wreckless. Two in one weekend............IM FU CKED!
Old 06-15-2004, 12:03 PM

ya that does suck even more
Old 06-16-2004, 12:22 AM

C-Life is an unknown quantity at this point

Why are u guys stopping? rockets always win........if you know how to really ride...........
Old 06-16-2004, 12:32 PM

i had no choice but to stop i didnt know it was a cop until he was cutting me off and pushing me into the center lane. it was an undercover cop thats why i didnt see him and he was in an impala
Old 06-16-2004, 01:17 PM
I Love To Post!

aNskY can only hope to improve

yep i got a reckless on sunday and almost another one yesterday too! wtf!
Old 06-16-2004, 02:18 PM

RopeGun69x77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Im Screwed

OK, just note for OHio peeps...
ALL cars that run traffic MUST have "a light" on TOP, although it can be a tiny little light that blinks, but OSP doesn't have any cars like that, only local boys do. (Says my reliable source in OSP)
In OHio, they can ONLY give you a max 6 points at any one time/incident!
I get my "willful and wanton disregard for personal and public safety" aka reckless op off my insurance record in Jan 05... hope I can make it.....!
Lots of cops ride with us sometimes, so that makes it cool, I guess, haven't gotten ne tickets since I started ridin with them, but not gonna take ne chances tho.....
Old 06-16-2004, 04:20 PM
LAWN JOCKEY

standy is a decent person

was it a blue impala?????
Old 06-16-2004, 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by standy
was it a blue impala?????
yes it was
Old 06-17-2004, 01:18 PM
LAWN JOCKEY

standy is a decent person

well, if it was officer Kelly, he's a really cool guy that rides. Show him respect, and he will do the same for you.
Old 06-17-2004, 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by standy
well, if it was officer Kelly, he's a really cool guy that rides. Show him respect, and he will do the same for you.
yeah that was officer kelly that gave me the ticket i was cool with him and i found out that night from my buddies dad that he rides. he knew who he was because hes done work on his bike. my buddies dad owns a body shop. but im going to court for it so hopefully i can get it lowered to something else. ya when he pulled me over i wasnt a dick or anything to him so hopefully that helps me out in court.
Old 06-17-2004, 04:58 PM

gsxrgurl600 is a decent person

5.0 has sucked major *** this year. we've been pulled over like 4 times already and we've ran on many occasions. po pos need to sit around and eat more donuts
Old 06-19-2004, 01:56 PM

RopeGun69x77 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gsxrgurl600
5.0 has sucked major *** this year. we've been pulled over like 4 times already and we've ran on many occasions. po pos need to sit around and eat more donuts
Could we start a Free donuts for good cops fund????
Old 06-20-2004, 06:31 PM
Regular StuntLifer

UR2SLW is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 02F4i
Well i rent riding tonight with some buddies and I was messing around on my bike. Im doing a stand up and it was the longest one i did so i was all exiceted then i look back to see where my buddies are and then theres this impala on my *** and then it goes in the next lane over and speeds up and then gets over in my lane and pushes me into the center lane then lights come on. this impala was completly unmarked and you couldnt even see the lights in the windows until he turned them on. He gets out and tells me "that was impressive" and then he gives me a reckless driving ticket. So now im screwed. im gonna take it to court and hopefully get it lowered to something else thats not so many points. if i get the full ticket i wont be able to afford insurance on my bike and i have to have insurance because i have a loan out on my bike. This sucks!!! this all happened in warren.

Get a lawyer if u dont have one PM me and i will give u a few numbers to call 1 guy i have used and 1 other people have used and got outa stuff :YEAH