Michigan Detroit

place to take road test??????????

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2004, 08:13 PM

Coach_B is an unknown quantity at this point
place to take road test??????????

I got pulled over today in my 2nd ride of the season. I got stopped for turning on a red. Cop let it slide but now I have till April 7th to get my endorsement. I have had my TIP for a year now. I know I should have done this last year and it was on the list of things to do early this season. I guess this is just a kick in the butt to do it now. Can anyone recomend somewhere good that is open now? I heard there is someplace in Macomb County where you hop on a moped to take it. Anyone else need to get theirs that wants to go?
Old 02-29-2004, 11:27 PM

Ryan_omc is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: place to take road test??????????

i know at mcc they have a course you hop on a bike and do that then you have a permit or something.....it is a weekend class...there is one 3-19
Old 03-01-2004, 01:04 PM
TIM
DSR PIMP

TIM is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Coach_B
I got pulled over today in my 2nd ride of the season. I got stopped for turning on a red. Cop let it slide but now I have till April 7th to get my endorsement. I have had my TIP for a year now. I know I should have done this last year and it was on the list of things to do early this season. I guess this is just a kick in the butt to do it now. Can anyone recomend somewhere good that is open now? I heard there is someplace in Macomb County where you hop on a moped to take it. Anyone else need to get theirs that wants to go?
the SOS has a list of places to take it.
Old 03-01-2004, 01:23 PM

freakyzekey is an unknown quantity at this point

I took mine at washtenaw community college and it's easy but long. You can either take it 8 hours a day on a weekend(fri sat sun) or 3 hours a day for 5 days during the week . either way you learn a lot and get endorsed.
Old 03-01-2004, 01:38 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Dan03F4i is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TIM
the SOS has a list of places to take it.
Yeah they have places marked on the sheet where you can rent scooters or bikes too.
Old 03-06-2004, 11:19 PM

dream728 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Coach_B
if you go to the SOS and get the sheet its a place that is right across from 4 bears warter park. But its not a building, you call the number and and the people show up to the parking lot draw out the lil course and you take the test on a freggin scooter that is so retarded its crazy. but you have to take the written test at the SOS its like 20 questions b4 you can take the road test and it is leget i got my i got my endorsement in 1 day. took the written in the morning and took the road test at like 12PM and went back to the SOS at like 3 and got my CY's