Michigan Detroit

Hooters Party This Coming Monday

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2003, 06:11 PM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

Droptop can only hope to improve
Hooters Party This Coming Monday

HEY WHATS UP EVERYONE...... THIS COMING MONDAY HOOTERS IN TAYLOR MICHIGAN WILL BE HAVING A WING PARTY FOR ALL OF THE LOCAL BIKE CLUBS. THIS IS NOT A SPECIFIC BIKE CLUB OR TEAM PARTY. YOU WILL STILL HAVE TO PAY FOR YOUR FOOD BUTIT WILL BE DISCOUNTED. IT WILL BE FOR EVERYONE TO GET TOGETHER AND MEET AND SAY WHATS UP.

BUT I WILL HAVE SHIRTS AND VIDEOS ON HAND FOR SALE FROM SCOOTER TRASH

SO HERE IT IS ALL OF DOWNRIVER AND IF YOU WANT IF YOUR FROM FAR AWAY.

PLACE: HOOTERS IN TAYLOR MICHIGAN
I-75 AND EUREKA

TIME: 8:00

WHO: EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DATE: MONDAY JULY 21 2003

WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET SOME HOT CHICKS TO TAKE PICTURES ON THE BIKES ALSO

BRING YOUR CAMERAS.

PLEASE LEAVE SOME IF YOU PLAN ON SHOWING UP IT SHOULD BE A GOOD TIME!!!!!!!
Old 07-23-2003, 05:29 PM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

I would Like to thank alll the people who showed up to hooters on thi s monday it was a great time!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pat the Weirdo Showed Up (totaly blew my mind thanks again bro gota lova ya also thanks to your lady!!!!)

All of the Downriver crew that showed up also thanks to Niner who showed up all the way from caton

We had a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was a great time even though it rained. if i forgotten to metion you no love lost you know i love you....

Heres the schedule for the downriver crew!!!!

Saturday: Scooter Trash will be at rosenau powerspoerts in dearborn for a autograph signing!!!!!!!!!!! early afternoonn

Saturday: We will meet up at the airport that we discussed at hooters to stunt and shoot video at!!!! if you were at hooters make sure you have your *** there!!!

Sunday: Make sure all of your asses are at the silverdome

Monday: Make sure we are all at the Taylor hooters for a bike show and a wings party!!!!! At 8:00 dont be late!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday we will be going to norwalk for a fun time and test and tune!!! i will post another message on the board about this!!!

Once again these are not per say Scoer Trash Parties..... But They are something I have orinized with scooter trash supporters that suport us...

If you want to come you are more than welcome please leave a message and i will surley get back to ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-29-2003, 12:51 AM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

Look we had a blast today...... it was Monday july 28th and where was I at.........

I was at Taylor Hooters For our weekly Bike Night .....

This was the best bike night so far...... There Is so many people I would like to thank.....
First-Jessica Smith from hooters for hooking up the whole deal with us.... I love ya..... 2nd I would like thank the kid named mike for lettting me take his 750 and do burnouts with it you are great. next I would love to thank DSR for showing up and supporting us... you guys deffintly had a ride out to the hooters but you showed your support. next i would to thank Dion for playing our video inside of hooters. And our waitress Christey Shes the best....... and I would like to thank Doris For coming out make sure you see her for some BOOZE CRUISE TICKETS.... AND FINALLY THE DOWNRIVER RIDERS.............AND WHO EVER THE HELL BROUGHT OUT 3 50'S IN THE BACK OF THERE CAR... LOVED THAT ***** GOTTA DO IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had a miny stunt show in the back of hooters we had (5) 50's running around with people pulling stunts off..... its was *****ing awsome!!!!!!! We had people pulling off wheelies and stoppies.... People inside of hooters just wanted to know how we did that stuff........ I know some people thought we lost our minds but i can gaurntee you we all had alot of fun.

NEW GROUP!!!!!!!
A new group came out of this....... The group is called Downriver Riders... This group is dedicated to everyone that is cool as hell, and is a major supporter of the stunt world.... i dont have to say much. they have attend many of the last events regardless of where they were at and how far they were. this demands much respect.. and they support the cause of scooter trash 100% you guys are welcome any time anywhere... So with this there is a new riding group in town... DOWNRIVER RIDERS...... Yes Iam one of them And yes I am with scooter trash still.. that wont change... but when you see one of these riders say whats up ,,, they are totally cool and down to earth!!!!

So in ending this long *** message I would like to thank everyone and keep a look out on the message boards..... I WILL BE HOSTING THIS PARTY EVERY MONDAY AT TAYLOR HOOTERS... RAIN OR SHINE..........SO MAKE SURE YOUR THEIR EVEN IF WE DONT KNOW YA SHOW UP ITS A BLAST... SOMETHING I WOULDNT MISS IF I DIDNT HAVE ANYTHING TO
Old 07-31-2003, 02:04 AM
I Love To Post!

Lucky~13 is a decent person
Originally posted by droptop
First-Jessica Smith from hooters for hooking up the whole deal with us....
Holy ****, I think I know her (the name at least)!! How old is she? Where is she from?
Old 08-14-2003, 11:10 AM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

Hey Everyone I have a Big surprise for everyone This Following monday after the Wayne county fair ground show. and the day right before the Recration Lesiure deal

Is Bike Night at Hooters in taylor just like always its At 8pm But this time I wont be the only member from Scooter Trash There... Yes the other Members are Coming out there to hang out and party with us.....

So I think we should show them how we do it.. Bring everyone you know...
When you go into hooters on monday make a right hand turn as soon as you walk in. We will be sitting in that whole entire area.. If you are new dont be afraid to say Hi Or wahts up grab a seat and drink a beer kick back and chill .........

Afterward we will some fun on fthe fifty...

Bring your bike,car, woman whatever and be there.. Show your support.

Message from nick:Hill

Supafly

Im sorry you felt out of place when you went to show support. i went to hooters for the first time last night with some of the downriver riders and felt out of place as well. only because there were alot of new people to meet all at once. i didnt really say a whole lot and just kind of "people watched".

didnt really loosen up until we all broke out the 50's. after that we all could have known eachother for years.... cant wait to do it again...

supafly hope to see you out there!

Come Visit ScooterTrashST!

Come Visit BestOfShowCustoms!

Bike Night Every Monday Night @ Hooters in Taylor Mi. @8pm till whenever