Michigan Detroit

my goodies

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2006, 04:43 PM

celgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud of
my goodies

http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/n...on/for%20sale/

support your local broke stunt rider
things for sale.....

have 01 f4i oil pick ups
cluster 2 g's on it off f4i
12 bar w/ extra scrape plate
cut tail of f4i
01 f4i completely stunted
00zx6r stunted candy paint dripping off the frame
tons of zx6r parts
gsxr plastic 01-03
f4i plastic and tank
06 f4i tail light
turn signal cluster

look through the pics
Old 12-04-2006, 04:45 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold
Re: my goodies

what's up w the gearing?
Old 12-04-2006, 04:46 PM

celgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
what's up w the gearing?
520 53/16 less than 1000 miles...................offer
Old 12-04-2006, 04:47 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

for f4i?
Old 12-04-2006, 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
for f4i?
yes you silly rabbit
Old 12-04-2006, 05:01 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

post on ebay

we can have fun again.
Old 12-04-2006, 05:02 PM
B.T.M.

pee em scent.
Old 12-04-2006, 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by Vetter
post on ebay

we can have fun again.
dont hate cause that zx6r is pimped out............ bwhahahahhaha just buy it vetter
Old 12-04-2006, 05:04 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by celgsxr
dont hate cause that zx6r is pimped out............ bwhahahahhaha just buy it vetter

****in no!
Old 12-04-2006, 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by celgsxr make an offer for what ever you want i love you and im reasonable.......... we know what its worth so dont insult my little inteligence[/QUOTE
i was gonna insult your tiny package, but i dunno 70 for gearing, 30 for tail? shipppped niggaQUOTE=crtchrktrcr]douchy, what are you lookin to get? and what about that tail? the gearing is for my buddy on a 600rr.. and i have an obsession with collecting tails.i was gonna insult your tiny package, but i dunno 70 for gearing, 30 for tail? shipppped *****
Old 12-04-2006, 05:08 PM

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][i was gonna insult your tiny package, but i dunno 70 for gearing, 30 for tail? shipppped *****[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
that hurt my feeling scrotch
Old 12-04-2006, 05:09 PM
B.T.M.

haha that's too bad
Old 12-04-2006, 05:14 PM

things for sale.....

have 01 f4i oil pick ups
cut tail of f4i
tons of zx6r parts
gsxr plastic 01-03
f4i plastic and tank
06 f4i tail light
turn signal cluster

look through the pics
and a 62/16 complete 525 set up too for f4i or 600rr
Old 12-04-2006, 05:18 PM
*#%@!

Hinks is a name known to allHinks is a name known to allHinks is a name known to allHinks is a name known to allHinks is a name known to allHinks is a name known to all

gotta round bar
Old 12-04-2006, 05:22 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

things for sale.....

have 01 f4i oil pick ups
cut tail of f4i
tons of zx6r parts
gsxr plastic 01-03
f4i plastic and tank
06 f4i tail light
turn signal cluster

look through the pics
How much for the gauges.
Old 12-04-2006, 05:22 PM
B.T.M.

damn niner, the pic of the ss looks good champ.
Old 12-04-2006, 05:37 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

is that a zx6r engine or a 636 engine?
Old 12-04-2006, 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by Vetter
is that a zx6r engine or a 636 engine?
its a 2000zx6r or what ever that junks is......
niner make offer lowlow miles
and how much a month for the room for rent..........im bout to be homeless
Old 12-04-2006, 05:59 PM
B.T.M.

cel move to az, vetter is, we'll get u a job.. u n vetter get a place together.
Old 12-04-2006, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by Hinks
gotta round bar
andy has everything to make one in his garage that will work just as good and might even last longer........ ill help just have no way to get there..... can even do it at my shop......
or call sickinnovations and get one

Quick Reply: my goodies