Michigan Detroit

my goodies

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2006, 06:01 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold
Re: my goodies

Originally Posted by celgsxr
its a 2000zx6r or what ever that junks is......
niner make offer lowlow miles
and how much a month for the room for rent..........im bout to be homeless

yo no jokes
Old 12-04-2006, 06:01 PM

celgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
cel move to az, vetter is, we'll get u a job.. u n vetter get a place together.
well i could but thats a far drive....... florida's closer
Old 12-04-2006, 06:04 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

well i could but thats a far drive....... florida's closer
well i apparently already have job lined up there...

and you could get a job no problem with your mechanic experience.

and its 69* there right now by the way.

o ya.
Old 12-04-2006, 06:07 PM

celgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Vetter
well i apparently already have job lined up there...

and you could get a job no problem with your mechanic experience.

and its 69* there right now by the way.

o ya.
well if were gonna do it.......... im sending in my application tomorrow for the school in florida ......... i could change it to the one in arizona since they actually have both classes i want to take.........
but when would you go............

its easy to get a job on moster.com
i have a job already lined up in florida 100% and some where to crash till i get my place... a truck and a bike.. and the gators
Old 12-04-2006, 06:12 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

within 4weeks...after finals...probably the week before or after new years.

and a place to crash...my job will be maintenace at a apartment complex..which means cheap rent for us.
Old 12-04-2006, 06:14 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

we'll take care of you out here. and yes MMI is here..
*#%@!

Hinks is a name known to allHinks is a name known to allHinks is a name known to allHinks is a name known to allHinks is a name known to allHinks is a name known to all

andy has everything to make one in his garage that will work just as good and might even last longer........ ill help just have no way to get there..... can even do it at my shop......
or call sickinnovations and get one

I know I am broke though, thought i could trade ya some taco bell or something
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

damn niner, the pic of the ss looks good champ.
Which one?
Old 12-04-2006, 06:15 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

nevermind, it was ford haha
Old 12-04-2006, 06:15 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by NINER
How much for the gauges.
Yup.
Old 12-04-2006, 06:16 PM
im nico, i do wheelies

banjaxed is an unknown quantity at this point

how much for the guages and will it hook up to an f4?
Old 12-04-2006, 06:16 PM
Retired

nevermind, it was ford haha
oR bORNE.
Old 12-04-2006, 06:23 PM
B.T.M.

i also have gauges, 5300mi... MINT.. but someone has to buy cels gauges first.
Old 12-04-2006, 06:26 PM
im nico, i do wheelies

banjaxed is an unknown quantity at this point

do the f4i gauges work on an f4??
Old 12-04-2006, 06:27 PM
B.T.M.

no.. i don't think so
Old 12-04-2006, 06:39 PM

make offer on guages........... it works on a f4 if it has an f4i motor.......
Old 12-04-2006, 06:56 PM
Retired

make offer on guages........... it works on a f4 if it has an f4i motor.......
$5.
Old 12-05-2006, 12:15 PM

still broke
Old 12-05-2006, 03:21 PM

damn it.............bump
Old 12-06-2006, 07:45 AM

FARMER BOYZ is a decent person

Yep!!! Thats Jimmy Moon Doing Whooolies In My New Driveway.....

Quick Reply: my goodies