Outermost Photo Gallery
www.teamoutermost.com
Abuquerque, NM

sema show?

Old 10-21-2004, 05:10 PM

nwstuntbike is an unknown quantity at this point
sema show?

hey guy's got some bad news for me anyway i might not be able to make it down for the vegas portion of the trip but if you guys still would like to go to the sema show your more than welcome to still go under my biz just repost who wants to go and i'll change some of the passes around .....i'm still playing catch up from being out from the wreck so the cash flow is not so good right now but things are picking back up and i'm riding again better than ever so maybe i can still pull it off ,,,,,but i don't want you guy's to have to miss the show on my account,,,,also on another note the c.e.s show is in january and that is almost the same thing and my sponsor up here is getting us a booth so inturn all of you have a booth as well ''sell vids gear exc.i'll have more details on that as time goes on.........Brian
Old 10-22-2004, 01:19 PM

Manny is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: sema show?

Originally Posted by rsx929rr
hey guy's got some bad news for me anyway i might not be able to make it down for the vegas portion of the trip but if you guys still would like to go to the sema show your more than welcome to still go under my biz just repost who wants to go and i'll change some of the passes around .....i'm still playing catch up from being out from the wreck so the cash flow is not so good right now but things are picking back up and i'm riding again better than ever so maybe i can still pull it off ,,,,,but i don't want you guy's to have to miss the show on my account,,,,also on another note the c.e.s show is in january and that is almost the same thing and my sponsor up here is getting us a booth so inturn all of you have a booth as well ''sell vids gear exc.i'll have more details on that as time goes on.........Brian

Keep us posted. We will go for Jan.
This coming one. WWhen is it again??
Manny
Old 10-25-2004, 02:31 AM
AGGRESSION!

E-DUB OM is a decent person
Re: sema show?

count us in for sure