Outermost Photo Gallery
www.teamoutermost.com
Abuquerque, NM

2 questions for outermost

Old 09-03-2004, 08:41 PM

xgsxr750riderx is an unknown quantity at this point
2 questions for outermost

how many teeth do your sprockets have?
And what gear are you guys pullin it up in slow?

I am a newbie at slow stuff....I have a 03 gixxer 750 with stock front and +19 in the back.

Any pointers? I have already busted my *** twice fuggin around with first gear ....the powers cage saved my bike

Thanks
Old 09-05-2004, 02:48 PM

Manny is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 2 questions for outermost

Originally Posted by xgsxr750riderx
how many teeth do your sprockets have?
And what gear are you guys pullin it up in slow?

I am a newbie at slow stuff....I have a 03 gixxer 750 with stock front and +19 in the back.

Any pointers? I have already busted my *** twice fuggin around with first gear ....the powers cage saved my bike

Thanks

19 up sound good. Im running a 20 up in the rear on my GSXR1K.
Just first off, Learn the rear brake. He is your best friend. I learned it on a fifty.
Old 09-07-2004, 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by Manny
19 up sound good. Im running a 20 up in the rear on my GSXR1K.
Just first off, Learn the rear brake. He is your best friend. I learned it on a fifty.

Well manny, i did it again....got it up....panic....busted my fuggin *** and case cover.LOL...oh well, i will learn the rear brake if it kills me.

I would like to know what gear you get your 1k up in going like 5mph?
How manny times did you wreck tryin when you first started out?
Old 09-07-2004, 10:51 PM
AGGRESSION!

E-DUB OM is a decent person

Originally Posted by xgsxr750riderx
Well manny, i did it again....got it up....panic....busted my fuggin *** and case cover.LOL...oh well, i will learn the rear brake if it kills me.

I would like to know what gear you get your 1k up in going like 5mph?
How manny times did you wreck tryin when you first started out?
its all about brake control

sometimes it takes a couple of wrecks to learn it. The biggest fear is going all the way back cause at first your not confident in your brake control. Just work on finding a consistent flow of brake and throttle. Once you can slow it down without being twitchy your set. Just make sure you grab clutch when you go all the way back. Once you can park it and grab the clutch everytime the worst thats gonna happen is your bikes gonna take a little tiny fall. Thats it. Good luck my man. Let us know how it goes

EDUB
Old 09-08-2004, 12:01 AM

Originally Posted by E-DUB OM

sometimes it takes a couple of wrecks to learn it. The biggest fear is going all the way back cause at first your not confident in your brake control. Just work on finding a consistent flow of brake and throttle. Once you can slow it down without being twitchy your set. Just make sure you grab clutch when you go all the way back. Once you can park it and grab the clutch everytime the worst thats gonna happen is your bikes gonna take a little tiny fall. Thats it. Good luck my man. Let us know how it goes

EDUB
Edub, thanks for the reply. Man i seen your videos and you are off the hook bro. I will keep you guys updated.
Old 09-08-2004, 12:12 AM
Who needs roads!?

GPcrew is an unknown quantity at this point

hellz yea all you OM basterds are sick as **** yo! :YEAH i have all ur vid on DL on comp i watch em like almost everyday!! crazy **** yall pull. question dident lil dave get fugged up, how is he?
Old 09-22-2004, 03:59 AM

Manny is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GPcrew
hellz yea all you OM basterds are sick as **** yo! :YEAH i have all ur vid on DL on comp i watch em like almost everyday!! crazy **** yall pull. question dident lil dave get fugged up, how is he?
He is doing much better. Cast came off about 1 week ago. He has been trying to get movement back on his wrist. Its a bit stiff still. I told him to beat the midget with that hand but his woman takes care of that department for him, so no therapy for him!!! He says he is going to start trying to practice This Sunday. Thanks for Asking.
Manny
Old 09-22-2004, 04:06 PM

suicidalkings is an unknown quantity at this point

Just make sure you grab clutch when you go all the way back.

EDUB
im setting up my bike for stunnin but havent tried yet . Could you describe what your hands are doin when your bustin combos. i read that you had a hand brake? is it on left or right side? im tryn to set up something using a extra master cylinder but i wasnt sure which side was best.

were's a full video,i've seen clips a 100 times and im fienin for more.
Old 09-26-2004, 02:13 AM
Who needs roads!?

GPcrew is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Manny
He is doing much better. Cast came off about 1 week ago. He has been trying to get movement back on his wrist. Its a bit stiff still. I told him to beat the midget with that hand but his woman takes care of that department for him, so no therapy for him!!! He says he is going to start trying to practice This Sunday. Thanks for Asking.
Manny
beat the midget......yea i bet it sucks being laid up and having nothin to do but *** you woman, lucky basterd. not lucky he waz in accident but that hes got someone to umm, "service" the sheot outa him when he fells like ****.

-jake sits back and dreams.... lol peace have fun and i hope u dont get into trouble manny i c ya in them vid with no lid on, not smart in my book. edub looks like hes the only one that wears a lid ride safe man
Old 09-27-2004, 01:52 AM

rOMeo is an unknown quantity at this point

:SPLAT:
Old 09-28-2004, 12:41 PM
AGGRESSION!

Originally Posted by suicidalkings
im setting up my bike for stunnin but havent tried yet . Could you describe what your hands are doin when your bustin combos. i read that you had a hand brake? is it on left or right side? im tryn to set up something using a extra master cylinder but i wasnt sure which side was best.

were's a full video,i've seen clips a 100 times and im fienin for more.
usually my hands are just holding on to the bars as tight as they can just incase the bikes shuts off and I go over the bars

The left side is the best side for a handbrake. Im just running a cable handbrake that barely works. Its not hydraulic. Manny has a sick setup on his bike that I want to start running. It works sick and it used only one caliper. You just need the master cylinder and a extra brake line and thats it. Oh and some Jb weld too. Ill see if we have any pics that I can send you.
Old 09-28-2004, 12:42 PM
AGGRESSION!

Originally Posted by GPcrew
beat the midget......yea i bet it sucks being laid up and having nothin to do but *** you woman, lucky basterd. not lucky he waz in accident but that hes got someone to umm, "service" the sheot outa him when he fells like ****.

-jake sits back and dreams.... lol peace have fun and i hope u dont get into trouble manny i c ya in them vid with no lid on, not smart in my book. edub looks like hes the only one that wears a lid ride safe man
someday he'll start wearing one

i know lil dave will now
Old 09-28-2004, 03:19 PM

suicidalkings is an unknown quantity at this point

usually my hands are just holding on to the bars as tight as they can just incase the bikes shuts off and I go over the bars

The left side is the best side for a handbrake. Im just running a cable handbrake that barely works. Its not hydraulic. Manny has a sick setup on his bike that I want to start running. It works sick and it used only one caliper. You just need the master cylinder and a extra brake line and thats it. Oh and some Jb weld too. Ill see if we have any pics that I can send you.
i have an extra front M.C. for my gixer. i was thinking about flipping it upside down and mounting it on the left clip-on to operate the rear brake. do you think this set up will work?I think the front M.C. produces more preasure than the rear M.C.,could this pose a problem?

video?????????????