Outermost Photo Gallery
www.teamoutermost.com
Abuquerque, NM

Wake Up!!!!

Old 09-03-2004, 12:27 AM

Jessica Maine is a decent person
Wake Up!!!!

hey.. i gots a question for you fools... if anyone is even still awake in here...
i'm going to buy an R6.. but.. i can't afford insurance... they're asking 15,000 a year.. HAHAHAHAHA BULLshit! they can lick my ****...

i heard that some dealerships actually have their own insurance.. or something rather.. and its like pretty daamn cheap.. even if ya have a shitty record like myself...

HOW CAN I BUY A NEW R6 AND GETTING AROUND THE HIGH INSURANCE BULLSHIT!?!?!?
Old 09-03-2004, 12:47 AM

ToesToTheSun is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Wake Up!!!!

No options as far as I know other than not getting insurance at all. Go for liability only for a couple of months and just store it for the rest if you are in an area with seasons... Good luck with whatever you do... If you've got no insurance then don't let it out of your sight and definitely don't wreck it..

Later

P.S. I speak from experience here in regards to the insurance stuff
Old 09-03-2004, 01:04 AM

gixxerchic600 is a decent person

DO what i did... I know i told you about it...
Old 09-03-2004, 01:08 AM

if I wreck.. i buy and fix it myself.. and i've had PLENTY OF expierence on that one..
i dont think i can only get liability.. cause i have to finance the bike.. unless you can actually just get liabillity on a bike while financing it..?

do what you did? .. uhh i dont rememeber what you did?
SPILL IT WOMAN!!

Last edited by Jessica Maine; 09-03-2004 at 01:14 AM.
Old 09-03-2004, 01:13 AM

I just put liability on it and waited till my bank found out... Once they did they offered me comprehensive insurance through them, which is what they have to pay for me not having insurance... They dont check your driving record... I pay 300 a year for liability, and 800 a year for comprehensive and they just tacked it on to my monthly payment... Works for me, but if i wreck it comes out of my pocket, but thats something I'm willing to do instead of paying almost 7 grand a year for full coverage...
Old 09-03-2004, 01:16 AM

ahhh.. soo you got an actual loan from the bank for a new bike.. what bank are you with? put liability on it from the bank.. or through a different carrier?
Old 09-03-2004, 01:16 AM

ToesToTheSun is an unknown quantity at this point

dont' do an honest full coverage because if you do then you'll be paying more for that than for your bike
Old 09-03-2004, 01:18 AM

Originally Posted by RoadRashChic
ahhh.. soo you got an actual loan from the bank for a new bike.. what bank are you with? put liability on it from the bank.. or through a different carrier?

I have Kirtland FCU, but my liability is through Progressive, just did it over the phone paid my year up front... THen 3 months later i got the letter from my bank saying i needed full coverage and if i didnt get they would tack on insurance charges so i waited and waited through 2 more letters and then the last one billed be for 800 bucks and said they could just tack it on to my loan amount so i did that...
Old 09-03-2004, 01:21 AM

aww.. word.. well then i guess ill do that.. even though.. liability for me.. is still going to be.. 252$ amonth for me.. man.. i need to stop f<b></b>uckin' around.. hahaha, werd.. thanks dawg.. i'll look more into that then..
Old 09-03-2004, 01:21 AM

ELWHACKO is an unknown quantity at this point

hey.. i gots a question for you fools... if anyone is even still awake in here...
i'm going to buy an R6.. but.. i can't afford insurance... they're asking 15,000 a year.. HAHAHAHAHA BULLshit! they can lick my ****...

i heard that some dealerships actually have their own insurance.. or something rather.. and its like pretty daamn cheap.. even if ya have a shitty record like myself...

HOW CAN I BUY A NEW R6 AND GETTING AROUND THE HIGH INSURANCE BULLSHIT!?!?!?
dont know **** about it ..,but can i lick ur **** ur sumn
Old 09-03-2004, 01:22 AM

i'm flattered that you chose that to be youre first post.. congrats welcome to the board.
Old 09-03-2004, 01:24 AM

ELWHACKO is an unknown quantity at this point

THANKX.. well.....
Old 09-03-2004, 01:26 AM

Big Brother is a decent person

Check your vehicle purchasing laws for your state.....here is Texas, if you finance any vehicle (car, motorcycle, ATV, etc...) as long as it is financed (not total cost) but financed for under 10 G's...you may option to do Liability "ONLY"! :YEAH

But like anywhere else, if you crash it, trash it, or it gets stolen...then you are still responsible for the monthly notes.
Old 09-03-2004, 01:28 AM

yeah i heard about soemthing like that.. i'll go to a few dealers tomorrow.. and find out some more info on that.. if not.. then i'll try to go with Gixxerchic

::sigh:: I'm gonna get a new R6, i dont care what it takes..
Old 09-03-2004, 10:29 AM
ZIMBABWE!!!!!!!!!!

LSR Najwa is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gixxerchic600
I just put liability on it and waited till my bank found out... Once they did they offered me comprehensive insurance through them, which is what they have to pay for me not having insurance... They dont check your driving record... I pay 300 a year for liability, and 800 a year for comprehensive and they just tacked it on to my monthly payment... Works for me, but if i wreck it comes out of my pocket, but thats something I'm willing to do instead of paying almost 7 grand a year for full coverage...

This is exactly what I was trying to tell you last night....This is what Josh was sayin lol.....Its hard to type from what a person tells me over the phone
Old 09-03-2004, 12:28 PM

aww.. word.. well then i guess ill do that.. even though.. liability for me.. is still going to be.. 252$ amonth for me.. man.. i need to stop f<b></b>uckin' around.. hahaha, werd.. thanks dawg.. i'll look more into that then..
And i thought I had a bad record... Damn girl wtf did you do??? I know about the wreck, but that can't be all of it...
Old 09-03-2004, 01:23 PM

well when i turned 15 and got my license.. I went crazy I got a ticket about every 3 months.. i've gotten out of about 5 of em.. but 2 of them are on my record..
so i have that accident.. (worth 5k damage) and i have two tickets.. (speeding, 106 in a 75, and a careless driving, loosing traction)

that's it.. so.. yeah... I haven't gotten a ticket in two years though!!! :YEAH
i'm getting better!..

wait so monica.. what?
Old 09-03-2004, 01:53 PM

Albgixxer is an unknown quantity at this point

Get a personal loan and pay cash for it. No insurance and just run. fukk it!
Old 09-03-2004, 01:55 PM
ZIMBABWE!!!!!!!!!!

LSR Najwa is an unknown quantity at this point

wait so monica.. what?
Ok....What gixxerchic said is kinda what josh was saying last night...

She said:

"I just put liability on it and waited till my bank found out... Once they did they offered me comprehensive insurance through them, which is what they have to pay for me not having insurance... They dont check your driving record... I pay 300 a year for liability, and 800 a year for comprehensive and they just tacked it on to my monthly payment... Works for me, but if i wreck it comes out of my pocket, but thats something I'm willing to do instead of paying almost 7 grand a year for full coverage..."

Only difference in this is, he said if you go through yamaha credit to get the bike, they give you liability for so much a year immediately instead of like noticing it later, and add it to your total cost.
Old 09-03-2004, 02:17 PM

well when i turned 15 and got my license.. I went crazy I got a ticket about every 3 months.. i've gotten out of about 5 of em.. but 2 of them are on my record..
so i have that accident.. (worth 5k damage) and i have two tickets.. (speeding, 106 in a 75, and a careless driving, loosing traction)

that's it.. so.. yeah... I haven't gotten a ticket in two years though!!! :YEAH
i'm getting better!..
That sucks... I was good about getting pulled over... I got like 6 or 7 tickets but i always got them deferred in court and literally like within the week after the time was up i'd get pulled again, but every one got deferred so none are on my record... Only thing on my record was my car accident, and that was 3 years ago, so it should be disappearing soon :YEAH I havent gotten a ticket though in about a year or more... I've been pulled over a lot, but i just get warnings *knock on wood*

Quick Reply: Wake Up!!!!