Outermost Photo Gallery
www.teamoutermost.com
Abuquerque, NM

outermost (bandwidth)

Old 08-17-2004, 01:12 PM

Jessica Maine is a decent person
outermost (bandwidth)

hey guys, if you haven't noticed yet, our bandwidth is exceeded again.. i think what i'm going to do tonight.. is redo the gallery, and also take all video's off.. if people want to see the videos, they will now have to just buy the dvd. how is the dvd coming along anyways?

<b>Hook</b>: you gonna hook me up with those still shots? and also can you hook me up with another sticker to put on my truck? perferrably black !! or small white ones. peeeas?! sorry i didn't make it to the after hang out on saturday, I was soo tired..
hope i didn't miss out on too much. its been awhile since i've rode hard.. man i was sore the next day.. :YEAH it was fun for that 3 or 4 hours we did ride though.
Old 08-17-2004, 07:36 PM

blacknlte is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: outermost (bandwidth)

not to sound like a ***, but the small videos are what get alot of people to buy the DVDs. They see a few mins and wanna see more so they buy the DVD.
Old 08-17-2004, 07:45 PM

korno1 is an unknown quantity at this point

i keep watching the short vid because its the best short clip out there right now actually its better than most full lengths vids out now to but ill stop watching the short flick as soon as the dvd comes out

keep up the great work guys u guys are truly an inspiration and a breath of fresh air in this community

holla back cheez cakes
Old 08-19-2004, 01:01 PM

well yeah of course dude... but you guys don't understand that everytime you guys watch them.. our bandwidth is used.. and apparently.. we have soo many people viewing our website and watching the videos.. that we end up not having a website period.. we've had to purchase more and more bandwidth.. and its getting to be quite pricey.. anyone know of a server host that offers unlimited bandwidth? if we had unlimited bandwidth then of course we'd prolly post a vid every weekend. haha
Old 08-19-2004, 02:59 PM
Group Moderator

AdrenalneJnky is an unknown quantity at this point

make it so, they have to download the video, rather than click it then theyll have it saved on there comp to watch whenever

that possible?>
im not sure...

der sux, cause all the vids r pimp..guess people will have to to deal,a n djust watch the dvd when comes out
Old 08-19-2004, 04:09 PM

Albgixxer is an unknown quantity at this point

Jess, good to see you this weekend. Keep practicing girl! Even with a big heavy bike like that, you got more devotion then most. All us broke ***'s are gonna have to sack up and make a trip out there. Laters!
Old 08-19-2004, 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by Albgixxer
Jess, good to see you this weekend. Keep practicing girl! Even with a big heavy bike like that, you got more devotion then most. All us broke ***'s are gonna have to sack up and make a trip out there. Laters!
hey man, it was good to see ya too! where was your chic?
jk jk.. nah, it's always good to see ya .. fix your stunna back up to running, so we can go rip **** up! :YEAH it'll be awhile before I go back to NM though.. going to CA this weekend, and having company coming next weekend.
Old 08-20-2004, 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by RoadRashChic
hey man, it was good to see ya too! where was your chic?
jk jk.. nah, it's always good to see ya .. fix your stunna back up to running, so we can go rip **** up! :YEAH it'll be awhile before I go back to NM though.. going to CA this weekend, and having company coming next weekend.
It's cool, got the bike running last night but the battery is dead so I gotta get one of those today. Ran it for 40 minutes and it still wouldn't start afterwards. No vegas for you?? I wish I could go to Vegas but I'm working too damn much. Next week I'm back on nights so back to practicing
Old 08-20-2004, 06:15 PM

It's cool, got the bike running last night but the battery is dead so I gotta get one of those today. Ran it for 40 minutes and it still wouldn't start afterwards. No vegas for you?? I wish I could go to Vegas but I'm working too damn much. Next week I'm back on nights so back to practicing
yeah i rode yesterday for an few hours with a couple of guys here in AZ i just met that like to play around... my tranny started to give up on me.. and my sensor for my fan isn't going on. so my bike is over heating like a mofoe.. i literally had no coolant left when i got home... good times
Old 08-20-2004, 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by RoadRashChic
yeah i rode yesterday for an few hours with a couple of guys here in AZ i just met that like to play around... my tranny started to give up on me.. and my sensor for my fan isn't going on. so my bike is over heating like a mofoe.. i literally had no coolant left when i got home... good times
Sweeeet!! Whys your tranny going?? Your gonna need a honda soon. Did you watch the MTV True life about stunt riding? I thought it was pretty good. Got it on tape but it's already on sonicjays website.
Old 08-20-2004, 09:33 PM
ZIMBABWE!!!!!!!!!!

LSR Najwa is an unknown quantity at this point

Sweeeet!! Whys your tranny going?? Your gonna need a honda soon. Did you watch the MTV True life about stunt riding? I thought it was pretty good. Got it on tape but it's already on sonicjays website.

Quit posting and go through a red ball around and play with sticks cause yo wheelies aren't that great! Follow the Tony D program to Perfect Wheelies and you'll succeed!!
Old 08-21-2004, 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by Monica
Quit posting and go through a red ball around and play with sticks cause yo wheelies aren't that great! Follow the Tony D program to Perfect Wheelies and you'll succeed!!
Wait, wait, wait a minute! You haven't even seen me wheelie and I only play with one stick and two ***** and they aint red!
Old 08-21-2004, 11:40 AM
ZIMBABWE!!!!!!!!!!

LSR Najwa is an unknown quantity at this point

Wait, wait, wait a minute! You haven't even seen me wheelie and I only play with one stick and two ***** and they aint red!
bwaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah aha
Old 08-23-2004, 01:06 PM

uhh.. your face?! :YEAH