Outermost Photo Gallery
www.teamoutermost.com
Abuquerque, NM

August 14th and 15th

Old 08-10-2004, 02:56 PM

Jessica Maine is a decent person
Re: August 14th and 15th

yea about last night, I didn't do anything last night but get frustrated.. you know how i feel about the whole situation with him... didn't really find it very fun last night.. i'll talk to ya later about that though.. yeah thats cool.. we'll talk about the weekend tonight too....

man.. i dunno whats better or worse.. 2002 GMC Black Sonoma? or a 2001 Silver TRD Tacoma?? which one would you pick?? cause i just found out, that my dad was looking to sell me his tacoma for really cheap.. and buy himself a new 05' tacoma..
GOD I've been having the WORST F*CKIN WEEK!
Old 08-10-2004, 04:45 PM

gixxerchic600 is a decent person

Originally Posted by RoadRashChic
yea about last night, I didn't do anything last night but get frustrated.. you know how i feel about the whole situation with him... didn't really find it very fun last night.. i'll talk to ya later about that though.. yeah thats cool.. we'll talk about the weekend tonight too....

man.. i dunno whats better or worse.. 2002 GMC Black Sonoma? or a 2001 Silver TRD Tacoma?? which one would you pick?? cause i just found out, that my dad was looking to sell me his tacoma for really cheap.. and buy himself a new 05' tacoma..
GOD I've been having the WORST F*CKIN WEEK!
Yeahi hear ya... He asked for your number and i couldnt freakin think of an excuse for the life of me, so i was like uhhh ok but she works till late, and then he didn't get home till almost 12, and i was like uhhh ooookkkkkkk.... There has been drama lately with him too... I'll talk to you about that later... And that sucks about the truck thing... You should have waited lol... Oh well... But yeah.. just call me when you get home and we'll meet up... Grab something to eat or something
Old 08-10-2004, 05:56 PM

Jessica Maine is a decent person

Originally Posted by gixxerchic600
Yeahi hear ya... He asked for your number and i couldnt freakin think of an excuse for the life of me, so i was like uhhh ok but she works till late, and then he didn't get home till almost 12, and i was like uhhh ooookkkkkkk.... There has been drama lately with him too... I'll talk to you about that later... And that sucks about the truck thing... You should have waited lol... Oh well... But yeah.. just call me when you get home and we'll meet up... Grab something to eat or something
word... sounds GREAT!