Outermost Photo Gallery
www.teamoutermost.com
Abuquerque, NM

question for you boys

Old 08-03-2004, 04:35 PM

justinplough is an unknown quantity at this point
question for you boys

love wathcing you guys ride. love the videos. asked this before but i never got an answer but i think i did find out the gearing question on another thread somewhere. what i really wannna know is are you guys running handbrakes and whats the gearing at? keep it up man you guys are soon to be pioneers and what not man. crazy skillz
Old 08-03-2004, 06:15 PM

Jessica Maine is a decent person
Re: question for you boys

boys huh? PSSSSSSSH

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/57-outermost/82993-handbrake.html
Old 08-10-2004, 01:26 PM
AGGRESSION!

E-DUB OM is a decent person

Originally Posted by justinplough
love wathcing you guys ride. love the videos. asked this before but i never got an answer but i think i did find out the gearing question on another thread somewhere. what i really wannna know is are you guys running handbrakes and whats the gearing at? keep it up man you guys are soon to be pioneers and what not man. crazy skillz
whats up my man.....

thanks for the props. We have been practicing our asses off and its finally paying off. That thread sums it up perfectly. Im geared 20up on the F3. II just got me a 954 too and its stock gearing for now. Cant wait to see what that ****er can do.
Old 08-29-2004, 03:24 AM

Manny is an unknown quantity at this point

Hand Brake Here!
+ 20 up on the GSXR1K + 14 up 2 down on the F41 + 8 up 2 down on the 600 RR all w/ handbrakes Oh & 19 up on the F2 + Handbrake!!!
I Love Handbrakes. I want 10 of them trough out the bikes!!!
Old 08-29-2004, 03:03 PM

nwstuntbike is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Manny
Hand Brake Here!
+ 20 up on the GSXR1K + 14 up 2 down on the F41 + 8 up 2 down on the 600 RR all w/ handbrakes Oh & 19 up on the F2 + Handbrake!!!
I Love Handbrakes. I want 10 of them trough out the bikes!!!
sup manny i broke my sub frame off the 929 forgot i had the idle up got it on film one of the nastiest crashes, i walked away with minor r/r now it looks like one of them euro bikes the tail is pointing to the sky anyway i had a sparebike and hopped right on that thing took a while to get used to the carbs....900rr'' but was able too pull it off edub has got me trying all sorts of combos .....if i had a handbrake this could have been prevented can i make one without welding on another caliper???i want to get one on there by next week hit me back .....hope all is well Brian ''.com''green :YEAH
Old 08-30-2004, 11:54 AM

Manny is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rsx929rr
sup manny i broke my sub frame off the 929 forgot i had the idle up got it on film one of the nastiest crashes, i walked away with minor r/r now it looks like one of them euro bikes the tail is pointing to the sky anyway i had a sparebike and hopped right on that thing took a while to get used to the carbs....900rr'' but was able too pull it off edub has got me trying all sorts of combos .....if i had a handbrake this could have been prevented can i make one without welding on another caliper???i want to get one on there by next week hit me back .....hope all is well Brian ''.com''green :YEAH

Yes Sir you can. Single Caliper. Brake line to old reservoir Spout.