Outermost Photo Gallery
www.teamoutermost.com
Abuquerque, NM

question about independents

Old 08-03-2004, 09:40 AM

xgsxr750riderx is an unknown quantity at this point
question about independents

Yo, what happened when edub wheelied right passed that cop? Funny stuff..
You guys truely take the stunt game to the next level ....mad props.
Old 08-03-2004, 11:57 AM

gixxerchic600 is a decent person
Re: question about independents

Surprisingly, the cop just "wooped" his siren and by then E-dub was gone, but the cop didn't do nothing... Just went back to normal business as far as i could see...
Old 08-03-2004, 01:17 PM

Jessica Maine is a decent person

yeah dude. . I can't believe how fast ernie took off.. man i need to learn how to spin my back tire like that around corners.. it would come in sooo much handy! I love when he does that.. its fu<b></b>cking pimp!
Old 08-03-2004, 02:02 PM

crazy ****.... This is my first visit in the OM forum...You guys seem to be tight like a fam up in here.
How long have you guys been together and stunting?
Old 08-03-2004, 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by RoadRashChic
yeah dude. . I can't believe how fast ernie took off.. man i need to learn how to spin my back tire like that around corners.. it would come in sooo much handy! I love when he does that.. its fu<b></b>cking pimp!
Hell yeah dude... I literally looked up and his *** was GONE!!! I laughed so hard...
Old 08-03-2004, 02:53 PM

[QUOTE=xgsxr750riderx]crazy ****.... This is my first visit in the OM forum...QUOTE]

What Chesapeake are you from??? I used to live in VA and there is a Chesapeake there.... Just curious?
Old 08-03-2004, 03:44 PM

bingo. I am now living in ptown (portsmouth) though. The bike scene here consists of nothing but people who pose on pretty liter bikes!

peace
Old 08-03-2004, 07:20 PM
HoOk

J-Hook is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by xgsxr750riderx
bingo. I am now living in ptown (portsmouth) though. The bike scene here consists of nothing but people who pose on pretty liter bikes!

peace
ewww..... haha
yeah we're a pretty tight team, hang out when we arent riding, its the OM channel 24/7 up in this bee-otch.....

our team has been stunting since, like, 2001? yeah.... thats when OM got established..... some guys havent been riding as long, but they all push eachother soo much if no one said, no one would know....
Old 08-03-2004, 08:31 PM

peace
Haha Yeah very very true... I lived in Hampton for almost a year... I couldn't stand half the riders out there... Only cool ones really are the Coast Riders, but they are all into track riding/racing and stuff, but its fun... The "stunters" out there are total a$$holes, and i would love to kick every one of them in the nuts harder than ever before... Cocky a$$ ba$tards on their Pretty R1's that can't do any stunt to save their life.... Sorry went on a rant there for a minute, but yeah... Have fun out there... If you can hook up with any of the Coast Riders, DO!! They are great people :YEAH

How long have you been out there??

OH and if you want a stunt buddy, i can get you hooked up with my buddy Steve... Coolest guy ever, totally into stunting and building bikes... From scratch!! You can be one of the few people on here who really KNOW Frankenzuki!! hehe
Old 08-04-2004, 03:45 PM

i think i know steve. He works with a guy named tom from two wheel works? Hes got an aprilla?

Originally Posted by gixxerchic600
Haha Yeah very very true... I lived in Hampton for almost a year... I couldn't stand half the riders out there... Only cool ones really are the Coast Riders, but they are all into track riding/racing and stuff, but its fun... The "stunters" out there are total a$$holes, and i would love to kick every one of them in the nuts harder than ever before... Cocky a$$ ba$tards on their Pretty R1's that can't do any stunt to save their life.... Sorry went on a rant there for a minute, but yeah... Have fun out there... If you can hook up with any of the Coast Riders, DO!! They are great people :YEAH

OH and if you want a stunt buddy, i can get you hooked up with my buddy Steve... Coolest guy ever, totally into stunting and building bikes... From scratch!! You can be one of the few people on here who really KNOW Frankenzuki!! hehe
Old 08-04-2004, 03:52 PM

i think i know steve. He works with a guy named tom from two wheel works? Hes got an aprilla?
Nope he has the Frankenzuki... Made out of like 26 different bikes... He works at the Hummer Dealership in VB... He knows Tom at 2 wheel werks though... and he used to be a moto tech at Sport Cycle Center in Norfolk...
Old 08-04-2004, 05:36 PM

when is the last time you talked to him? Cuz this dude just got the aprilla recently.

Nope he has the Frankenzuki... Made out of like 26 different bikes... He works at the Hummer Dealership in VB... He knows Tom at 2 wheel werks though... and he used to be a moto tech at Sport Cycle Center in Norfolk...
Old 08-04-2004, 05:45 PM

when is the last time you talked to him? Cuz this dude just got the aprilla recently.
Yesterday... Believe me... Steve would never ride/buy and Aprilia... Too pretty and too expensive for Steve's needs i believe... Do you ever chill at the exxon at the beach?? Laskin and Atlantic... I know he heads down there quite a bit... That's where we spent most of our riding time hehe

Trust me... You ask anyone about Steve... "Freeak" , the dude with the crazy bike made out of 26 some odd different bikes they will know who you are talking about...

Last edited by gixxerchic600; 08-04-2004 at 05:47 PM.
Old 08-04-2004, 11:52 PM

ok cool..... Actually, I never go to the beach because of the cops....they will give you a ticket for anything. Usually stop by the 7-11 at norfolk state or mcdonalds in hampton....but like 99% of the people that are posers hang out there. I mean, they basically have a bike just to talk to girls....how ****in stupid is that?

Yesterday... Believe me... Steve would never ride/buy and Aprilia... Too pretty and too expensive for Steve's needs i believe... Do you ever chill at the exxon at the beach?? Laskin and Atlantic... I know he heads down there quite a bit... That's where we spent most of our riding time hehe

Trust me... You ask anyone about Steve... "Freeak" , the dude with the crazy bike made out of 26 some odd different bikes they will know who you are talking about...
Old 08-05-2004, 12:04 AM

ok cool..... Actually, I never go to the beach because of the cops....they will give you a ticket for anything. Usually stop by the 7-11 at norfolk state or mcdonalds in hampton....but like 99% of the people that are posers hang out there. I mean, they basically have a bike just to talk to girls....how ****in stupid is that?
Yep i know that crew... one dude actually rolls around with a badass truck with the bike on a trailer.. never rides it just trailers it around to look cool... Those guys suck... Go to the beach... Steve's dad is a cop so they tend to just get kicked out of places every once in a while....
Old 12-28-2004, 10:13 PM

DeeZR6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Alright I have an issue here. What is the deal? Either you are going to change this post or we are going to have some issues. Either change this soon or delete my number cuz this ain't cool. If you have a problem with one person then put it that way don't generalize us because you just told this dude that we, as in me included, are ********. Now if you have a problem with a particular friend of mine then vent that but don't generalize our scene. And also gsxr guy, hit us up if you wanna stunt, don't listen to this bullshit.

DeeZ
Old 12-28-2004, 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by DeeZR6
Alright I have an issue here. What is the deal? Either you are going to change this post or we are going to have some issues. Either change this soon or delete my number cuz this ain't cool. If you have a problem with one person then put it that way don't generalize us because you just told this dude that we, as in me included, are ********. Now if you have a problem with a particular friend of mine then vent that but don't generalize our scene. And also gsxr guy, hit us up if you wanna stunt, don't listen to this bullshit.

DeeZ
Look at the date on the post... ****... Calm down jeeeezuz!!!
Old 12-28-2004, 11:36 PM

And also... just so you know, Damian, SL has some stupid rule now that you can't edit posts after 5 minutes or something, so thats not going anywhere... and I wasn't talking about you in that post cuz i didnt even know you at the time, and you know who i was tlaking about...
Old 12-29-2004, 01:05 AM

spike_x4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DeeZR6
If you have a problem with one person then put it that way don't generalize us because you just told this dude that we, as in me included, are ********.
I don't know, you sound like an ******* to me
Old 12-29-2004, 10:21 PM

DeeZR6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Um.....I can't change what I wrote but its all good...me and her are down now, I just assumed posts can be changed. And Spike, I'm not.

DeeZ

Quick Reply: question about independents