Outermost Photo Gallery
www.teamoutermost.com
Abuquerque, NM

Jessica...

Old 08-09-2004, 01:54 PM

gixxerchic600 is a decent person
Re: Jessica...

Originally Posted by PavementEater
I'm a network admin here at a school in vermont. There are barely any jobs out here but tons everywhere else. I'm moving to Cali pretty soon. A lot more job oppurtunities and riding year round! :YEAH

San diego/pamona area style? where should I be headed? my buddy is going to UTI for mechanics school. He's doin the BMW program.

~jared

cali rules.
If your buddy is going to UTI that's in Rancho Cucamunga... Which is pretty far north of SD... If you wanan stay in that area, try out more of the LA area... Orange County area... That's where my boyfriend is from. Just graduated from that UTI and is out here in Phoenix doing Ford till About December then we're goin' back to Cali... Hit up Duffman, thats my bf, and he could give you good areas to look in..
Old 08-09-2004, 02:20 PM

PavementEater is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gixxerchic600
If your buddy is going to UTI that's in Rancho Cucamunga... Which is pretty far north of SD... If you wanan stay in that area, try out more of the LA area... Orange County area... That's where my boyfriend is from. Just graduated from that UTI and is out here in Phoenix doing Ford till About December then we're goin' back to Cali... Hit up Duffman, thats my bf, and he could give you good areas to look in..

thx will do. yea Rancho Cucamunga sounds a little more familiar. Next Friday style.

Old 08-09-2004, 02:22 PM

gixxerchic600 is a decent person

Originally Posted by PavementEater
thx will do. yea Rancho Cucamunga sounds a little more familiar. Next Friday style.

Haha.. Yeah... It's not too too bad, but it's definately not NICE... Northern OC is only like 30 minutes from UTI itself, and that is a NICE area... But yeah... Hit up my bf he's lived there his whole life he'll know far more than i do...
Old 08-09-2004, 06:13 PM

Jessica Maine is a decent person

well, thats what i plan on doing.. is getting certified here.. and then get a job in CA... i perfer San Diego.. but then again.. I haven't really explored Northern areas of CA.. haha..