handbrake

do any of yall rock handbrakes?? cause that **** is sick!!!! :YEAH
Old 07-23-2004, 01:59 AM
HoOk

J-Hook is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: handbrake

Originally Posted by o-townGiXxEr
do any of yall rock handbrakes?? cause that **** is sick!!!! :YEAH
manny does, e-dub has a cable handbrake, and i think lil dave and clay are ordering them....
Old 07-23-2004, 03:25 PM

rOMeo is an unknown quantity at this point

The 954 is the only bike I haven't had one on yet
Old 07-28-2004, 11:52 AM

Manny is an unknown quantity at this point

But one was ordered last week for it. :YEAH :YEAH

Dont wana fall behind. Now DO YOU???
Old 07-28-2004, 08:28 PM

rOMeo is an unknown quantity at this point

Im preety damn good without it but would much rather have one
Old 07-28-2004, 09:28 PM
2 WHEELS UP!

Kyle_PBZ is a decent person

Hey Manny, where did you get the line for your 1000 H-brake? How long is it? I've got the mount, caliper, and master, just need the hose.
Old 07-28-2004, 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by Kyle_PBZ
Hey Manny, where did you get the line for your 1000 H-brake? How long is it? I've got the mount, caliper, and master, just need the hose.

Local Shop here in town. They make Hydraulic lines for like Heavy equipment,etc. I always get 48" + Fittings.
Old 07-29-2004, 02:38 AM
2 WHEELS UP!

Kyle_PBZ is a decent person

Might have to check on the local hydraulic shop. They have the lines small enough? You only use 4'? My boy Ryan had one on his 954 and it was like 80" long. How do you route that **** that 48" is long enough?
Old 08-02-2004, 02:02 AM
Group Moderator

AdrenalneJnky is an unknown quantity at this point

so edub rocking a thumb rear brake or something?

cable rear brake?
Old 08-02-2004, 02:53 AM

O-TownHoNdA is a decent person

how does the cable rear brake work
Old 08-02-2004, 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by AdrenalneJnky
so edub rocking a thumb rear brake or something?

cable rear brake?

Its A BMX brake lever & Cable. The cable just gets attached to the pedal. Now Ill tell you something. That dont work for ****. It does take some choppiness away for Sho. But It does not lock the tire or come close to it. I think effectiveness out of it, expecting a 100% lock, it is only about 20%, if even that, it may be only about 10 to 15% effectiveness. You cannot use it to come of the bar or anything like that. + you got to pull it extra hard. Leverage does not work well. I had one like it in the beggining & Broke the cable twice trying to pull that sucker. The only good thing about it is that it only costs about 12 bucks to install one on your bike. Personally I would not recomended to anyone. It is a Sad Setup.
Old 08-02-2004, 11:09 PM
Group Moderator

gotcha, ya i aint a fan of handbrakes and things like that, i was just wondering...

he using it when rocking those combos? ?
Old 08-02-2004, 11:18 PM
NME
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

NME is a decent person

who wants the D.L. on handbrakes. I've been using a certain set-up me and my boys came up with. It may have leaked out but if you want one,let me know. No extra caliper needed and it is hydrolic.
infamousridaz.com
Old 08-02-2004, 11:25 PM
NME
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

NME is a decent person

It will lock up the tire. It will pull you off of even an F.I. pro bar.It will cost about $200.00.
go to infamousridaz.com and leave a message if you are interested.
Old 08-03-2004, 03:19 AM

gotcha, ya i aint a fan of handbrakes and things like that, i was just wondering...

he using it when rocking those combos? ?

Then you are of those who dont use the brake pedal???

On Circles & No Handers,etc, Right? + Seat Stander Circles & Stuff like that??

I Mean the rear brake is cheating. It dont matter if it is on the steering bar or the foot pedal.

You are still cheating regardless if its on the foot pedal!!!!!! At least in your eyes; Right??

Don't bring that kind of **** on to me. Dont even post here!!! Keep it to up there in NH. With all respect Fellow, I could see the sarcasm in your sentence. Dont come in here and be sarcastic with Me, cause I'll treat you with the same kind of Fukking Attitude! I fukking dislike smartasses. So dont be one!!! Lets stunt in Peace!!! I treated you with respect when you asked me a question. You replied in a sarcastic way. On Purpose!!! Why?

PS: Dont make enemies before realizing some things ...
But then again, You are still a young person.

Word of advise from me to you. Dont be a hater, Hating shows signs of jealousy or envy, Besides haters are getting left the fukk behind, Quick!!!

Now, Be Cool & Be Safe !!!

Manny
Old 08-03-2004, 05:06 PM
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by Manny
Then you are of those who dont use the brake pedal???

On Circles & No Handers,etc, Right? + Seat Stander Circles & Stuff like that??

I Mean the rear brake is cheating. It dont matter if it is on the steering bar or the foot pedal.

You are still cheating regardless if its on the foot pedal!!!!!! At least in your eyes; Right??

Don't bring that kind of **** on to me. Dont even post here!!! Keep it to up there in NH. With all respect Fellow, I could see the sarcasm in your sentence. Dont come in here and be sarcastic with Me, cause I'll treat you with the same kind of Fukking Attitude! I fukking dislike smartasses. So dont be one!!! Lets stunt in Peace!!! I treated you with respect when you asked me a question. You replied in a sarcastic way. On Purpose!!! Why?

PS: Dont make enemies before realizing some things ...
But then again, You are still a young person.

Word of advise from me to you. Dont be a hater, Hating shows signs of jealousy or envy, Besides haters are getting left the fukk behind, Quick!!!

Now, Be Cool & Be Safe !!!

Manny

hey *******

first off, i luv watching u guys vids and ****, i just pmed edub with a few questions, wasnt hating at all

im not a fan of handbrakes, thats all...not hating on u guys..or i wouldnt b on ur forum...

and no there was no sarcasm in my statement at all, very simple...

lmao..luv ur reply though, so quick to jump on me, not realising what i was meaning or anything...

luv, luv people in this sport, rock ur handbrake, u do it very well and ride awesome, dont get all ****ing defensive because i said i wanst a fan of handbrakes jesus...

u dont see me bashing on u, or edub or anything, i was just curious...

wonder why everyone calls everyone haters and ****..truth is i dont agree with handbrakes, i dont even agree with the sprockets im running, but needed for a few things im doing and trying...but not once did i say ne thing personal to u or ne one on this thread, was just asking q's

peace out have fun
Old 08-03-2004, 07:02 PM
www.myspace.com/emrock

Emrock is a decent person

hey *******

first off, i luv watching u guys vids and ****, i just pmed edub with a few questions, wasnt hating at all

im not a fan of handbrakes, thats all...not hating on u guys..or i wouldnt b on ur forum...

and no there was no sarcasm in my statement at all, very simple...

lmao..luv ur reply though, so quick to jump on me, not realising what i was meaning or anything...

luv, luv people in this sport, rock ur handbrake, u do it very well and ride awesome, dont get all ****ing defensive because i said i wanst a fan of handbrakes jesus...

u dont see me bashing on u, or edub or anything, i was just curious...

wonder why everyone calls everyone haters and ****..truth is i dont agree with handbrakes, i dont even agree with the sprockets im running, but needed for a few things im doing and trying...but not once did i say ne thing personal to u or ne one on this thread, was just asking q's

peace out have fun
the only thing i have to say why manny jumped down ur throatis that u stress the fact that u dont like handbrakes over and over and it is annoying who gives a **** if he has one. everything in this sport is cheating i rode for the longest time with stock sprockets and i always said im never gearing my bike but i did and i became a better rider. i also said im never going to put a handbreak on my bike i did it and im a better rider so before u say u dont agree with something go out and try it and i dont mean for like a day or 2 give it a week or 2 i bet u will have fun as hell with it it actually makes riding really fun
Old 08-03-2004, 07:24 PM
HoOk

J-Hook is an unknown quantity at this point

not to sound like a dick..... cause im not..... im a nice guy.... just wanted to point out if someone thinks something is cheating but they are doing it, then maybe it isnt cheating? maybe its just a step ahead..... a crutch......

but what do i know? im just the camera man....

YOU MY BOY MANNY!!!!!

~Hook

(Stunt Riders.... united we stand....)
Old 08-03-2004, 08:37 PM
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by Emrock
the only thing i have to say why manny jumped down ur throatis that u stress the fact that u dont like handbrakes over and over and it is annoying who gives a **** if he has one. everything in this sport is cheating i rode for the longest time with stock sprockets and i always said im never gearing my bike but i did and i became a better rider. i also said im never going to put a handbreak on my bike i did it and im a better rider so before u say u dont agree with something go out and try it and i dont mean for like a day or 2 give it a week or 2 i bet u will have fun as hell with it it actually makes riding really fun

i did try a handbrake on someone elses bike, but ur right it was for like two days...grasped onto it quick, seat circles in half hour...
but its not for me thats all

just like a 27 up sprocket is not for me etc...
thats all

but he said something about if i was going to try it, i mentioned i dont like handbrakes very simple, wasnt hating on ne body...

dont jump the gun very simple, if i was personally attacking him on here about his handbrake or edubs, then i could see

all i did was ask ****ing question...

luv how some peole using handbrakes get all defensive...
thats like me going after people who say riding and f4i is cheating cause they r easy, thats there opinion, i wouldnt get all defensive about it, whoever rocks handbrakes good for them, some people out there pulling off some sick **** with a handbrake out there...

i have lots of fun now...and some day if i felt i had what i could down without a handbrake, i might throw one on, try some of that motopsychos ****...but for now its not for me...
Old 08-03-2004, 08:39 PM
Group Moderator

where the **** did i say ne thing about cheating in this thread...

i asked if edub was using handbrake in his combos, simple ****ing question...
u guys u r unbelievable...

not more questions in outermost forum, cause if i have an opinion people will hate so..

peace out

Quick Reply: handbrake