Outermost Photo Gallery
www.teamoutermost.com
Abuquerque, NM

handbrake

Old 08-07-2004, 09:38 AM

Albgixxer is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: handbrake

What is going on in here? I take off for a while and this is what I come back to! LOL Jess your funny! Mannys got it right, BLAH..BLAHBLAHBLAH,BLABLABLAHHA.....way to break up a perfect good thread on hand brakes, J/K. Wheres everybody been? I've been working almost everyday, riding maybe a couple of hours a week! Sucks, can't wait to get back on nights and for this damn monsoon season to go away.
Old 08-07-2004, 11:27 AM

Jessica Maine is a decent person

its all fun and games baby!
I'm just getting antsy to get down and dirty out here in AZ! cause its too FU<b></b>CKING HOT to ride all hardcore.. i rode my new lil putter for awhile 2 nights ago.. that was good times, was able to bring it up and hold it for awhile, and getting better at bringing the backend up to (hook I own you now on stoppies!)
i haven't been able to practice on my big baby yet, i've taken it for a few rides, but nothing too hard, it gets to over-heated, lol .

man if you have a dirty mind like i do, (and i know all of you guys do! if not worse) what I just said, could be taken in so many different ways.. :YEAH
Old 08-07-2004, 02:34 PM

Division1 Ryan is an unknown quantity at this point

Did anybody think about a foot front brake? and a foot throttle?
Old 08-07-2004, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by Division1 Ryan
How about a brake you work with your mouth or jaw. You know, no handed everything now. Sorry, I'm just being stupid now. I'll go back to sleep.
Old 08-07-2004, 05:43 PM
HoOk

J-Hook is an unknown quantity at this point

own me on stoppies hahahaha..... shiiiiiit!!! i have been at my parents house all day riding my fiddy out front... theres 2 kids down the block that have fiddys and they're like "bad! how do you do that???" fun stuff.... all worn out before i go in work for 12 hours (not for another 2 hours)

anyways..... I wanted to help change the subject...... ive fallen in love..... WITH MY FIDDY!!!!! Damn..... perfect perfect.... i love having a tire that doesnt have a hole in it.... and i get my big bars today so ill PIMP those ***** fukkas at work tonite on my break.....

i think im gonna buy a hydraulic handbrake for my fiddy not really.... just bringing the conversation back round to handbrakes..... hahaha

SUKKAFREE BEE-OTCHES!!!!

Hook
Old 08-08-2004, 08:53 AM

I miss my fiddy. I heard somebody was riding one that resmbled mine over in Taylor Ranch so I've been staking it out looking fo rit but I doubt I'll ever find it.
Old 08-08-2004, 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by Albgixxer
I miss my fiddy. I heard somebody was riding one that resmbled mine over in Taylor Ranch so I've been staking it out looking fo rit but I doubt I'll ever find it.
again i'm sorry dude.. that really sucks..
it'll be kinda hard to recover a fiddy.. but we can still hope for the best, like whoever stole it.. will eat complete **** on it, and have to go to the hospital, and DIE ON THE WAY THERE!!! well maybe not die, but have at least a heart attack.. so they'll think to themselves, "homes I need to stop jippin' zhit esay" (notice the latino slang)

Old 08-08-2004, 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by J-Hook
own me on stoppies hahahaha..... shiiiiiit!!! i have been at my parents house all day riding my fiddy out front... theres 2 kids down the block that have fiddys and they're like "bad! how do you do that???" fun stuff.... all worn out before i go in work for 12 hours (not for another 2 hours)
no need to get offensive irish boy.. I'm just speaking the truth my friend.
:YEAH
Old 08-08-2004, 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by RoadRashChic
again i'm sorry dude.. that really sucks..
it'll be kinda hard to recover a fiddy.. but we can still hope for the best, like whoever stole it.. will eat complete **** on it, and have to go to the hospital, and DIE ON THE WAY THERE!!! well maybe not die, but have at least a heart attack.. so they'll think to themselves, "homes I need to stop jippin' zhit esay" (notice the latino slang)

Thanks, I've already prayed to the Honda god that who ever has it will suffer a long and painfull death on it and then it will be free to find its way home again. I was going to get another one with some money I just got but I didn't get enough so it will hae to wait. Oh yeah, very creative with the latino slang as well.
Old 08-09-2004, 11:37 AM

Manny is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Division1 Ryan

I have thought of one by the seat in between the tank & Seat for Seat Standers + Another one on a remote line for no handed walking all over the bike kind of ****!!!! Including a remote throtle. Kind of like those gas powered skateboards... Kind of like that. But have not done anything about it!!! I Guess Soon!!!
Old 08-09-2004, 01:24 PM
Scrape and keep going...

not_me is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Albgixxer
How about a brake you work with your mouth or jaw. You know, no handed everything now. Sorry, I'm just being stupid now. I'll go back to sleep.
I was just B/S ing with the boys last night about new shiiiitt.... how about a remote wireless brake? Like a car alarm remote hooked up to a servo, now that would be crazy hot.....

Technology is making us stupidier by the day.....

Originally Posted by Manny
I have thought of one by the seat in between the tank & Seat for Seat Standers + Another one on a remote line for no handed walking all over the bike kind of ****!!!! Including a remote throtle. Kind of like those gas powered skateboards... Kind of like that. But have not done anything about it!!! I Guess Soon!!!
Great minds think a like....

Oh, and for RoadRashChic......

You let me keep my bike at your place when it gets cold here (CT) and I will take care of you for six months...... You down ? We can practice makin babies, er, I mean stuntin, together........