Outermost Photo Gallery
www.teamoutermost.com
Abuquerque, NM

Yo RoadRash!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-25-2004, 10:54 AM

Van in Iraq is an unknown quantity at this point
Yo RoadRash!!!!!!!!!!

hey, i bought you a t-shirt.... :YEAH from harley davidson of kuiwait... its really badass.. i need you to either call my wife... get the # from jt and give her your address or pm me... its probably best if you do both.... but i need it soon so i can ship it to you while there still is a post office near by.. i'll priorotiy it to you so it will get there in about 2 weeks.... :YEAH but the shirt kicks ***... :YEAH kicks so much *** that i had to buy myself one too...

word.......
Old 05-25-2004, 07:40 PM

Jessica Maine is a decent person
Re: Yo RoadRash!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha... WORD ! so what kind of tshirt do you want???
Old 05-28-2004, 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by RoadRashChic
hahaha... WORD ! so what kind of tshirt do you want???
i sent it today, insured, global prioroty air mail... word.... it will take it a week to get out of the middle east.. has to be trucked out of the greenzone, down to biap, then flown to kuiwait, and then a plane has to come and take all the mail to germany, then it enters the regular postal circulation.....
Old 06-01-2004, 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by Van in Iraq
i sent it today, insured, global prioroty air mail... word.... it will take it a week to get out of the middle east.. has to be trucked out of the greenzone, down to biap, then flown to kuiwait, and then a plane has to come and take all the mail to germany, then it enters the regular postal circulation.....
ok so I just got back from AZ.. and i asked jon for a tshirt but he only had size sm left... and it looked pretty small... so i told him i'll wait until they get more.. i move to AZ in 3 weeks anyways.. so hopefully they'll have it by then sorry dude.. I TRIED!!!! any other kind of shirts you might like?
Old 06-02-2004, 11:40 PM

Albgixxer is an unknown quantity at this point

i move to AZ in 3 weeks anyways.. so hopefully they'll have it by then
Yo! You moving in three weeks? You better give me a call and say bye before you leave!
Old 06-03-2004, 01:53 AM

Originally Posted by Albgixxer
Yo! You moving in three weeks? You better give me a call and say bye before you leave!
aww, you mean there's actually someone out there that cares?
of course I will !!!
Old 06-03-2004, 02:02 AM

gixxerchic600 is a decent person

i move to AZ in 3 weeks anyways..
Where in AZ are you moving... Me and Dan are gonna be living in Phoenix from June till October or November...
Old 06-03-2004, 02:05 AM

Originally Posted by gixxerchic600
Where in AZ are you moving... Me and Dan are gonna be living in Phoenix from June till October or November...
haha.. word dawg! in litchfield park, which is like 10mins west of phoenix.. and just below glendale..
why are you guys going there might i ask?
Old 06-03-2004, 02:10 AM

haha.. word dawg! in litchfield park, which is like 10mins west of phoenix.. and just below glendale..
why are you guys going there might i ask?
He's finishing up school out there... So me him and 2 of his friends are going out there... I'm gonna be alone dude... it's gonna suck lol
Old 06-03-2004, 02:12 AM

He's finishing up school out there... So me him and 2 of his friends are going out there... I'm gonna be alone dude... it's gonna suck lol
nah dude, if we can get passed our stupid lil **** we went through.. lol.. we could kick it!
yeah i've got a house out there.. with an old friend.. brand new house.. beautiful.. Dude its hot as an mother ****er out there.. I came back to NM.. and had my heater on when it was 88 degrees outside...
Old 06-03-2004, 02:16 AM

nah dude, if we can get passed our stupid lil **** we went through.. lol.. we could kick it!
yeah i've got a house out there.. with an old friend.. brand new house.. beautiful.. Dude its hot as an mother ****er out there.. I came back to NM.. and had my heater on when it was 88 degrees outside...
Hell yeah... I've been meaning to talk to you about that anyways... Its stupid and totally not worth it... We should definately chill out there... I know how you feel with the heat thing... lol its nice as hell out here in Cali but i'm always cold, cuz its different heat or something... It's wierd
Old 06-03-2004, 02:20 AM

Hell yeah... I've been meaning to talk to you about that anyways... Its stupid and totally not worth it... We should definately chill out there... I know how you feel with the heat thing... lol its nice as hell out here in Cali but i'm always cold, cuz its different heat or something... It's wierd

word.. HEY!!! maybe we'll start our own group!! hahaha.. I'm so down for that!! lmao.. hopefully OM will be done with my bike soon.. so i can start practicing again.. cause once i'm on AZ its going to be too hot out to practice..
well if you're going to stuntfest, I'll see ya there.. hopefully the guys still plan on me going with them.. if not i'll hit ya up for a ride.
Old 06-03-2004, 02:22 AM

word.. HEY!!! maybe we'll start our own group!! hahaha.. I'm so down for that!! lmao.. hopefully OM will be done with my bike soon.. so i can start practicing again.. cause once i'm on AZ its going to be too hot out to practice..
well if you're going to stuntfest, I'll see ya there.. hopefully the guys still plan on me going with them.. if not i'll hit ya up for a ride.
Hell yeah... I;m gonna start learning stuff soon so that would be awesome, and im sure you could teach me stuff too... And for sure about Stuntfest... If they cant fit you we will :YEAH I'll talk at ya lata
Old 06-03-2004, 02:22 AM

p.s. a certain someone is upset with me now.. because i am moving out there.. can't make em all happy..
Old 06-03-2004, 03:14 AM

p.s. a certain someone is upset with me now.. because i am moving out there.. can't make em all happy..
Ohhh tell him to quit his bitchin'... His dad lives in Phoenix if I'm not mistaken, so he could see you as often as he wanted... Hehe...
Old 06-03-2004, 04:47 AM

ok so I just got back from AZ.. and i asked jon for a tshirt but he only had size sm left... and it looked pretty small... so i told him i'll wait until they get more.. i move to AZ in 3 weeks anyways.. so hopefully they'll have it by then sorry dude.. I TRIED!!!! any other kind of shirts you might like?
any kind of shirt... ask jt i just love t-shirts... especially when there random or about irish beer... ummmm you have to come out to abq when i come back.... massive party, hoolagins and all...
Old 06-03-2004, 04:50 AM

omg it hit 140 degrees yesterday..... its going to be 150 in a month..... when it hits 90 at night.. im wrapped up in a gortex coat.... with my polypros..... lmao
Old 06-03-2004, 06:10 AM

any kind of shirt... ask jt i just love t-shirts... especially when there random or about irish beer... ummmm you have to come out to abq when i come back.... massive party, hoolagins and all...

I LOVE Irish beer!! I was out there in January and I could fawkin live off that ****! Vitamins and beer that would be all I need
Old 06-03-2004, 06:29 AM

Exclamation Re: Yo RoadRash!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Albgixxer
I LOVE Irish beer!! I was out there in January and I could fawkin live off that ****! Vitamins and beer that would be all I need
www.pubglass.com : i believe is a bad *** place to look for shirts..... you were there??? me too on my way to iraq.... foooq this place... :aoldfo oh well word on vitamins and beer... minus the vitamins , i honestly could live on cabbage meat spuds and guieness..
Old 06-03-2004, 06:32 AM

www.pubglass.com : i believe is a bad *** place to look for shirts..... you were there??? me too on my way to iraq.... foooq this place... :aoldfo oh well word on vitamins and beer... minus the vitamins , i honestly could live on cabbage meat spuds and guieness..
Did you stop in Shannon or Dublin? Oh I forgot I need green chile too.

Quick Reply: Yo RoadRash!!!!!!!!!!