Outermost Photo Gallery
www.teamoutermost.com
Abuquerque, NM

its too bad i lost the pics on the copy... read this

Old 05-01-2004, 02:52 AM

Van in Iraq is an unknown quantity at this point
its too bad i lost the pics on the copy... read this

The average age of the military man is 19 years. He is a short haired, tight-muscled kid who, under normal circumstances is
considered by society as half man, half boy. Not yet dry behind the ears, not old enough to buy a beer, but old enough to die for
his country. He never really cared much for work and he would rather wax his own car than wash his father's; but he has never
collected unemployment either.

He's a recent high school graduate; he was probably an average student, pursued some form of sport activities, drives a ten year
old jalopy, and has a steady girlfriend that either broke up with him when he left, or swears to be waiting when he returns from
half a world away. He listens to rock and roll or hip-hop or rap or jazz or swing and 155mm howitzer. He is 10 or 15 pounds
lighter now than when he was at home because he is working or fighting from before dawn to well after dusk.

He has trouble spelling, thus letter writing is a pain for him, but he can field strip a rifle in 30 seconds and reassemble it in less
time in the dark. He can recite to you the nomenclature of a machine gun or grenade launcher and use either one effectively if he
must. He digs foxholes and latrines and can apply first aid like a professional. He can march until he is told to stop or stop until
he is told to march.

He obeys orders instantly and without hesitation, but he is not without spirit or individual dignity. He is self-sufficient. He has two
sets of fatigues: he washes one and wears the other. He keeps his canteens full and his feet dry. He sometimes forgets to brush
his teeth, but never to clean his rifle. He can cook his own meals, mend his own clothes, and fix his own hurts. If you're thirsty,
he'll share his water with you; if you are hungry, his food. He'll even split his ammunition with you in the midst of battle when you
run low.

He has learned to use his hands like weapons and weapons like they were his hands. He can save your life - or take it, because
that is his job. He will often do twice the work of a civilian, draw half the pay and still find ironic humor in it all. He has seen more
suffering and death then he should have in his short lifetime.

He has stood atop mountains of dead bodies, and helped to create them. He has wept in public and in private, for friends who
have fallen in combat and is unashamed. He feels every note of the National Anthem vibrate through his body while at rigid
attention, while tempering the burning desire to 'square-away' those around him who haven't bothered to stand, remove their hat,
or even stop talking. In an odd twist, day in and day out, far from home, he defends their right to be disrespectful.

Just as did his Father, Grandfather, and Great-grandfather, he is paying the price for our freedom. Beardless or not, he is not a
boy. He is the American Fighting Man that has kept this country free for over 200 years.

He has asked nothing in return, except our friendship and understanding. Remember him, always, for he has earned our respect
and admiration with his blood. And now we even have woman over there in danger, doing their part in this tradition of going to
War when our nation calls us to do so. As you go to bed tonight, remember this shot.. A short lull, a little shade and a picture of
loved ones in their helmets.

May we all come home together soon....
Old 05-01-2004, 03:15 AM

twiceasnice105 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: its too bad i lost the pics on the copy... read this

Originally Posted by Van in Iraq
The average age of the military man is 19 years. He is a short haired, tight-muscled kid who, under normal circumstances is
considered by society as half man, half boy. Not yet dry behind the ears, not old enough to buy a beer, but old enough to die for
his country. He never really cared much for work and he would rather wax his own car than wash his father's; but he has never
collected unemployment either.

He's a recent high school graduate; he was probably an average student, pursued some form of sport activities, drives a ten year
old jalopy, and has a steady girlfriend that either broke up with him when he left, or swears to be waiting when he returns from
half a world away. He listens to rock and roll or hip-hop or rap or jazz or swing and 155mm howitzer. He is 10 or 15 pounds
lighter now than when he was at home because he is working or fighting from before dawn to well after dusk.

He has trouble spelling, thus letter writing is a pain for him, but he can field strip a rifle in 30 seconds and reassemble it in less
time in the dark. He can recite to you the nomenclature of a machine gun or grenade launcher and use either one effectively if he
must. He digs foxholes and latrines and can apply first aid like a professional. He can march until he is told to stop or stop until
he is told to march.

He obeys orders instantly and without hesitation, but he is not without spirit or individual dignity. He is self-sufficient. He has two
sets of fatigues: he washes one and wears the other. He keeps his canteens full and his feet dry. He sometimes forgets to brush
his teeth, but never to clean his rifle. He can cook his own meals, mend his own clothes, and fix his own hurts. If you're thirsty,
he'll share his water with you; if you are hungry, his food. He'll even split his ammunition with you in the midst of battle when you
run low.

He has learned to use his hands like weapons and weapons like they were his hands. He can save your life - or take it, because
that is his job. He will often do twice the work of a civilian, draw half the pay and still find ironic humor in it all. He has seen more
suffering and death then he should have in his short lifetime.

He has stood atop mountains of dead bodies, and helped to create them. He has wept in public and in private, for friends who
have fallen in combat and is unashamed. He feels every note of the National Anthem vibrate through his body while at rigid
attention, while tempering the burning desire to 'square-away' those around him who haven't bothered to stand, remove their hat,
or even stop talking. In an odd twist, day in and day out, far from home, he defends their right to be disrespectful.

Just as did his Father, Grandfather, and Great-grandfather, he is paying the price for our freedom. Beardless or not, he is not a
boy. He is the American Fighting Man that has kept this country free for over 200 years.

He has asked nothing in return, except our friendship and understanding. Remember him, always, for he has earned our respect
and admiration with his blood. And now we even have woman over there in danger, doing their part in this tradition of going to
War when our nation calls us to do so. As you go to bed tonight, remember this shot.. A short lull, a little shade and a picture of
loved ones in their helmets.

May we all come home together soon....
I really hope that you come home soon.
Old 05-01-2004, 02:26 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GoBo is an unknown quantity at this point

keep fighting the good fight bro WE have the utmost respect for you and the job your doing :YEAH
Old 05-07-2004, 02:29 PM

Stunnachic is an unknown quantity at this point

Awwww Jason... You posted the email i sent you. Your right the best part of it was the pictures!
Hey guess what? I caught a fish THIIIIIIIIIISSSSS BIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGG
Old 05-07-2004, 03:37 PM

bigred875 is an unknown quantity at this point

great post..I'm gonna spread this around a little. Thank you for your service!!
Old 05-08-2004, 05:04 AM

Originally Posted by Stunnachic
Awwww Jason... You posted the email i sent you. Your right the best part of it was the pictures!
Hey guess what? I caught a fish THIIIIIIIIIISSSSS BIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGG
oh yeah? well mines bigger

hey everyone!! this is my friend kelley, fair game!! everybody **** with her!!!!!!

im just playin, be nice

atten: jt, she's rather single....
Old 05-08-2004, 02:56 PM

oh yeah? well mines bigger

hey everyone!! this is my friend kelley, fair game!! everybody **** with her!!!!!!

im just playin, be nice

atten: jt, she's rather single....
HAHA Mine is waaaaaaayyyyy biigerrrrrr then yours and i caught mine in a pond of gold

Well damn..... I'm fair game.... it's like that now J????
Old 05-08-2004, 03:14 PM
Liv fr PEACE prpre fr WAR

D-UNIT dem xpt is an unknown quantity at this point

so true.......so many ungreatful ppl in this country.....they want all their freedoms....yet they disrespect the PEOPLE and COUNTRY that keep them free........defend your country while your over there and know that there are ppl like me who are greatful for what u r doing and what countless others have done for our country.
Old 05-09-2004, 12:22 AM

Originally Posted by pwrmiester
so true.......so many ungreatful ppl in this country.....they want all their freedoms....yet they disrespect the PEOPLE and COUNTRY that keep them free........defend your country while your over there and know that there are ppl like me who are greatful for what u r doing and what countless others have done for our country.
thanks man, you in abq? when i get back im sure hooks throwing something together at oneals uptown..... (atten: jt hint hint) welkl all knock back a few beers
Old 05-09-2004, 12:42 AM

HAHA Mine is waaaaaaayyyyy biigerrrrrr then yours and i caught mine in a pond of gold

yeah.... its like that...... im not trying to pimp you out....
just give your love life a boost..

the last thing sadur will see:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
R00_0003.JPG (9.0 KB, 147 views)
Old 05-09-2004, 08:40 AM

yeah.... its like that...... im not trying to pimp you out....
just give your love life a boost..

the last thing sadur will see:
Thank you angel! My Marine is giving it a pretty good boost
Old 05-09-2004, 11:16 AM

Thank you angel! My Marine is giving it a pretty good boost
your screwing a marine.... eeeewwwww
Old 05-09-2004, 04:40 PM

your screwing a marine.... eeeewwwww
I never said that..... BUT its better than screwing a liar
Old 05-09-2004, 04:47 PM
HoOk

J-Hook is an unknown quantity at this point

<~~~~~ JT..... i think it might be like that..... how YOU doin?
Old 05-09-2004, 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by J-Hook
<~~~~~ JT..... i think it might be like that..... how YOU doin?
Hi JT..... Its very nice to meet you. I've heard a lot about you. Oh and Jason your right FFFFFFFFFF Marines!!! bastard
Old 05-10-2004, 12:45 AM

Exclamation Re: its too bad i lost the pics on the copy... read this

Hi JT..... Its very nice to meet you. I've heard a lot about you. Oh and Jason your right FFFFFFFFFF Marines!!! bastard
why what did he do? was he a perv or a control freak?? and jt is a very availible, elligable bachelor, and j, kelley is hotter than hell, and has the personallity to boot.. oh and not psycho, quite the opposite. :YEAH
Old 05-10-2004, 09:26 AM

why what did he do? was he a perv or a control freak?? and jt is a very availible, elligable bachelor, and j, kelley is hotter than hell, and has the personallity to boot.. oh and not psycho, quite the opposite. :YEAH
He made me cry I'll tell you what happened when i talk to you. I'm not putting it on stuntlife
Old 05-10-2004, 02:37 PM
Liv fr PEACE prpre fr WAR

D-UNIT dem xpt is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks man, you in abq? when i get back im sure hooks throwing something together at oneals uptown..... (atten: jt hint hint) welkl all knock back a few beers

naw man im in jersey......have fun drink some for me
Old 05-11-2004, 09:20 AM

undefinedundefined
Jason Guess who's mad at me?? ROGER..... I "changed" Joe lmfao
Old 05-11-2004, 09:21 AM

well.... wtf how did that undefined crap get up there?

Quick Reply: its too bad i lost the pics on the copy... read this