Outermost Photo Gallery
www.teamoutermost.com
Abuquerque, NM

QUESTION for manny

Old 04-10-2004, 04:00 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ZANNMANN can only hope to improve
QUESTION for manny

i was wondering the about the clutch technique you use to do the wink 1100 inspired running seatstander. ya see i blew my subframe into pieces last night trying to get it but i cant seam to get it to float after i clutch it. it either smacks the ground (hard or it doesnt get high enough.)
when im at a standstill i clutch it up and then pull the clutch back in to try and float it, i also trid floating it with no clutch but shittt ya kknow how learnin goes.
p.s. i herd you can do em nice and was told to ask you if i a lil info. lata,
mike

Last edited by ZANNMANN; 03-15-2006 at 08:38 PM.
Old 04-11-2004, 03:19 PM

Manny is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: QUESTION for manny

I guess after I clutch it to pull it up, of course it comes up but as it is going up back off the gas entirely, then engine brake kicks in & wants to pull the bike back down. I guess I should say for the second or two that the bike stops going back & right before It starts coming frontward again you could step out of the bike, sometimes help push the bike a bit frontward then step back into the bike & just tap the gas again a bit to take it to point of balance again since at that point is on its way down.... you know what I mean!!!
Did you brake the Sub practicing those??? That sucks!! I broke one of mine in like 5 pieces nailing that bastard while practicing coasters & Jumping speed bumps . One or the other I dont know probably coasters, That night I was practicing some more circles & the sub was all over the place so I took the plastics off & the whole thing was broken in the back like yours + 3 front arms busted as well. I have reinforced my sub a bit since going thru like 3 subs.. Here check it out...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
Sub2.jpg (85.4 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg
Sub.jpg (82.1 KB, 7 views)
Old 04-11-2004, 04:06 PM

rOMeo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ZANNMANN
i was wondering the about the clutch technique you use to do the wink 1100 inspired running seatstander. ya see i blew my subframe into pieces last night trying to get it but i cant seam to get it to float after i clutch it. it either smacks the ground (hard or it doesnt get high enough.)
when im at a standstill i clutch it up and then pull the clutch back in to try and float it, i also trid floating it with no clutch but shittt ya kknow how learnin goes.
p.s. i herd you can do em nice and was told to ask you if i a lil info. lata,
mike
How much are you geared bro
Old 04-12-2004, 01:18 AM
HoOk

J-Hook is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rOMeo
im just geared down 2 in the front
Old 04-12-2004, 11:04 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ZANNMANN can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by rOMeo
im down 2 up 12 on a gixx 750.

manny: yea i have my sub reinforced i run two plates on each side of my sub from the rear peg bolt holes to the front footpeg holes **** works playa i can hit my bar so hard since i reinforced it , but i guess not as hard as i did practicing the jump off to back on seatstander.
i really appreciate the info too it wiill def help me more now that i have a better idea of what to do exactly with the clutch.i should have this trick by the weekend(hopefully)
HOLLA BACK
lata,
mike