Outermost Photo Gallery
www.teamoutermost.com
Abuquerque, NM

Tell me I'm wrong

Old 02-22-2004, 09:03 AM

Albgixxer is an unknown quantity at this point
Tell me I'm wrong

Ok, So I've been dating this girl for the past 5 months right and she goes out on the weekends with her girl friends and sometimes I have to work so she's out there alone(w/GFs). No big deal. Well I go to surprise her tonight and walk in the club and see her dancing with some guy. wtf I say? Is it wrong to be a little bit pissed off? I personally wouldn't and don't go to the club to dance with other women. I spent a month in Ireland and not once did I approach another women to dance because I didn't feel it was right. We were "exclusive". I asked her how she would feel if she went out to surprise me and found me dancing with some girl and she said she would be pissed too. Am I wrong for being pissed or should I calm down and have a beer? Should I take a step back look at the big pic and try to understand it or cut my losses now and move on? I am so sick of this relationship crap!!!
Old 02-22-2004, 11:35 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

WINGMAN is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Tell me I'm wrong

just my ...you are not wrong

i've been through the same bs. just ask yourself if it is worth it.
you have every right to be pissed. just as though she would have been if you pulled that on her, so ask yourself how many times has she gone out w/ her friends while you were workin. how many times has she "danced" or what not
with other dudes. can't be pissed at the other dudes if they have no idea she is with someone, unless they know you and want a piece of your girl.
but try not to let anyone influence you on your decision, only you should think it through and decide on your own. remember if there is no trust there is no relationship. it always ends up failing when there is no trust. personally i have learned the hard way, so put yourself first, then go from there.
keep it real...

peace
Old 02-22-2004, 02:18 PM
HoOk

J-Hook is an unknown quantity at this point

i would be irate......... id be like "well its nice knwing you" but of course im a nice guy tillsomething like that happens (reference thread Psycho, i put up with a lot of lies before i called her out on stuntlife and blocked her IM's and emails.....)
its up to you bro... i have always believed if a girl ****s up bad enough to lose my respect or trust that there is always something they can do to make it up.
Old 02-22-2004, 02:39 PM

stoppykid is an unknown quantity at this point

Check out the local strip club to think it over
Old 02-23-2004, 12:14 PM
AGGRESSION!

E-DUB OM is a decent person

man I would wreck shop................
why do girls think that **** is alright. I dont get it. Man if I was in a relationship and my girl was out clubbin all the time with her single friends dancing with guys, there wouldnt be no relationship. I'd tell her how you feel and if she doesnt understand and keeps on doing it, Id throw her in the gutta and go find anotha
Old 02-23-2004, 12:16 PM

Albgixxer is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok, so after I saw her I took everything she ever bought over to my apartment put it in a bag and took it to her place before she got home(normally I would just throw it in a dumpster). When she saw that she came running, crying and begging. So I made her sleep on the couch and went back to work. When I came home and we talked for a while, she explained her side and I made her feel like **** for a while. I ended up taking her back but I told her I don't trust her now. She apologized and everything but I don't know where to go from here. I want to make it work, we are really good together but I guess only time will tell.
Old 02-23-2004, 12:22 PM
AGGRESSION!

E-DUB OM is a decent person

Originally Posted by Albgixxer
Ok, so after I saw her I took everything she ever bought over to my apartment put it in a bag and took it to her place before she got home(normally I would just throw it in a dumpster). When she saw that she came running, crying and begging. So I made her sleep on the couch and went back to work. When I came home and we talked for a while, she explained her side and I made her feel like **** for a while. I ended up taking her back but I told her I don't trust her now. She apologized and everything but I don't know where to go from here. I want to make it work, we are really good together but I guess only time will tell.
good luck my man........people make mistakes and hopefully she wont do it again
Old 02-23-2004, 09:48 PM

spike_x4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Good Luck man, its hard when **** like that happens. Hopefully she cares enough about you to do something about it.