Outermost Photo Gallery
www.teamoutermost.com
Abuquerque, NM

Psycho!!!!!!!!

Old 02-19-2004, 10:22 PM

Albgixxer is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Psycho!!!!!!!!

Man! this is like a soap opera, I can't even go take a **** or I'll miss something.
Old 02-19-2004, 10:24 PM
HoOk

J-Hook is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Albgixxer
Man! this is like a soap opera, I can't even go take a **** or I'll miss something.
man i have blocked 8 of her screennames so far! lol......
Old 02-19-2004, 10:24 PM

covertwar is a decent person

he can't get away to take a ****
Old 02-19-2004, 10:50 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Paisan will become famous soon enough

*shakes head* Poor JT...
Old 02-19-2004, 11:01 PM

honda4life is an unknown quantity at this point

OK.. she dont like bikes, shes a nutz crazy bitch, lies all the time, ha several kids, major headcase, most of all the biggest was..... SHE DONT LIKE BIKES>>>>>> WTF ARE YOU DOING ON STUNTLIFE THEN???? GO AWAAAAAYYY
Old 02-19-2004, 11:24 PM

hondasgirl4life is an unknown quantity at this point

she sounds royally ****ed up cuz I had a miscarraige 2 weeks ago and there is no way she could know the babys sex or if there r twins when she is only 5 wks....I was 10 wks and the baby was barely 3 in.when I lost it ...so you need to not have that **** in u life...she s beyond psycho!!!!
Old 02-19-2004, 11:25 PM

honda4life is an unknown quantity at this point

go sarah go srah you post it up girl you da bombbb :YEAH :YEAH
Old 02-19-2004, 11:30 PM

hondasgirl4life is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Psycho!!!!!!!!

whatever tim!!!!!!!
Old 02-19-2004, 11:45 PM

spike_x4 is an unknown quantity at this point

As if it needed to be preached any more, but Erin, how do you live with yourself like that? How can you lie the way that you do and still see yourself as a "good" person? Yes, EVERYBODY makes mistakes, this is part of life, but NORMAL people dont make the exact same mistake on a regular and consistent basis, NORMAL people learn from their mistakes so that **** like this doesnt happen to them again. NORMAL people realize that they have made a mistake where as it seems that you dont feel you have. You ask why you're being burned by everyone on the site??? I would have thought that part was obvious after the **** that you put our boy Hook through...just in case you still dont get it, i'm gonna spell it out for you....WE ARE ALL FRIENDS WITH JT, SOME OF US FOR A VERY LONG TIME, OTHERS MAY HAVE JUST MET HIM, BUT WE KNOW THAT HE IS AN UPSTANDING PERSON AND HIS WORD COUNTS FOR A LOT. IF HE SAYS IT TO BE TRUE THAN IT IS. YOU ON THE OTHER HAND...WE DONT KNOW YOU, AND I PERSONALLY DONT CARE TO KNOW YOU, EVER, SO DO US ALL A FAVOR AND GET THE **** OUTTA HERE! YOU'RE NOT WANTED! THE ONLY OTHER THING I CAN SAY IS, DAMN I'M GLAD YOU'RE NOT MY PARENT, BECAUSE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD IF YOU WERE I WOULD HAVE WALKED OUT IN FRONT OF TRAFFIC BY NOW.
Old 02-20-2004, 12:14 AM
ZIMBABWE!!!!!!!!!!

LSR Najwa is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by spike_x4
As if it needed to be preached any more, but Erin, how do you live with yourself like that? How can you lie the way that you do and still see yourself as a "good" person? Yes, EVERYBODY makes mistakes, this is part of life, but NORMAL people dont make the exact same mistake on a regular and consistent basis, NORMAL people learn from their mistakes so that **** like this doesnt happen to them again. NORMAL people realize that they have made a mistake where as it seems that you dont feel you have. You ask why you're being burned by everyone on the site??? I would have thought that part was obvious after the **** that you put our boy Hook through...just in case you still dont get it, i'm gonna spell it out for you....WE ARE ALL FRIENDS WITH JT, SOME OF US FOR A VERY LONG TIME, OTHERS MAY HAVE JUST MET HIM, BUT WE KNOW THAT HE IS AN UPSTANDING PERSON AND HIS WORD COUNTS FOR A LOT. IF HE SAYS IT TO BE TRUE THAN IT IS. YOU ON THE OTHER HAND...WE DONT KNOW YOU, AND I PERSONALLY DONT CARE TO KNOW YOU, EVER, SO DO US ALL A FAVOR AND GET THE **** OUTTA HERE! YOU'RE NOT WANTED! THE ONLY OTHER THING I CAN SAY IS, DAMN I'M GLAD YOU'RE NOT MY PARENT, BECAUSE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD IF YOU WERE I WOULD HAVE WALKED OUT IN FRONT OF TRAFFIC BY NOW.

When I come out there to see you boys im buying you as many beers as you can put down
Old 02-20-2004, 12:23 AM
*Sportbike Princess*

~Tara~ is a glorious beacon of light~Tara~ is a glorious beacon of light~Tara~ is a glorious beacon of light~Tara~ is a glorious beacon of light~Tara~ is a glorious beacon of light~Tara~ is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by J-Hook
anyways...... thats not even all of it.... she, the day after we break up, sasy she is pregnant...... I tell her im notready to be a dad and she already has 2 kids and she doesnt need to have 3 kids before she turns 20.... so she says she gets an amnio blah blah test and they say she is 5 weeks prego and that its a girl..... she says shes gonna get an abortion.... to each their own, i believe that if you cant provide for a child that you shouldnt have it.....
ANYWAYS..... so she says yesterday she got an abortion, but came into work yesterday with no problems..... and she says it was twins..... whatever, i have MAD problems believing she can get that done and be physically ready for work..... let alone emotionally....

Ok first all they tell you You can NOT work for at least 3-4 days to a week when you get an abortion and you are not supposed to stand or walk a lot and take showers and all this crazy bs....So for her to say all that **** WTFEVER.....and an amino test is for DNA and health reasons....If the father has split and the mother wants to start child support asap instead of waiting til the baby is born you get this needle that sticks in your belly button and get fluid....aka amino test....like I said now days it can tell if your baby will be born with allergies or other serious cases. cant tell if its twins etc etc. My sister had a miscarriage or whatever you wanna call it at 26 weeks and they were so damn tiny...their feet looked like lil marker stamps on the paper...so yeah 5 weeks is WAY to early...you cant tell gender until 12-16 weeks AT LEAST! (Mine was @ 12 weeks with my daughter)

So yeah for people to call you names have the right cause you are a ****in dumbass bitch and I feel sorry for your kids to have a ****ed up mother like you who lie about stupid **** and WHO SHOULD KNOW ABOUT ALL THIS **** SINCE YOU ARE A ****IN MOTHER! Good gawd...Im 22 with a 3 yr old child and there is NO WAY in hell that my intelligence level is as NEGATIVE as yours! So instead of sittin on your *** trying to figure out ways to **** over JT how about you grow up and stop the lies and BE AN HONEST MOTHER to those 2 kids and CLOSE YOUR LEGS before you populate this world with more kids that you cant take care of cause youre too damn ignorant.

JT I hope this bitch leaves you alone if you need help Im sure us chickies will be GLAD to help with this. Take care sweetie!
Old 02-20-2004, 12:28 AM
HoOk

Well.... i guess i am wrong.... haha.... (not really) she said "here is my Docs number and her name, you can call and ask if getting the abortion is true."
Good idea moron.... OH WAIT!!!! there is this thing called "doctor patient confidentiality" they cant disclose that to me... wake up....

she said she'll show me the papers... but wait, it doesnt say "abortion" on it..... it says some 3 digit code..... how convenient....
Old 02-20-2004, 12:56 AM

Manny is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hondasgirl4life
she sounds royally ****ed up cuz I had a miscarraige 2 weeks ago and there is no way she could know the babys sex or if there r twins when she is only 5 wks....I was 10 wks and the baby was barely 3 in.when I lost it ...so you need to not have that **** in u life...she s beyond psycho!!!!
Sorry for that girl.That sucks for you guys.
You could always try again :YEAH
Old 02-20-2004, 12:59 AM

Originally Posted by covertwar
he can't get away to take a ****

You are always one funny guy!!! Great sense of humor.....
Your cool my man!!
to you!!!
Old 02-20-2004, 01:03 AM

Hey covertwar... I see you rented out your space. Interesting little delio there. Interesting how it recognizes your ISP & ****. What else does it detect :YEAH
Old 02-20-2004, 01:14 AM
HoOk

it doesnt really detect the right IP address.... it just detects the provider... i used to have that link.....
Old 02-20-2004, 01:14 AM

spike_x4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Monica
When I come out there to see you boys im buying you as many beers as you can put down
just telling it like it is. Thanks for the offer though, and when are you coming back, i have yet to meet the infamous Monica...
Old 02-20-2004, 03:38 AM

covertwar is a decent person

http://www.danasoft.com
Old 02-20-2004, 03:47 AM
HoOk

Old 02-20-2004, 09:05 AM
LMB

LMB is an unknown quantity at this point