Outermost Photo Gallery
www.teamoutermost.com
Abuquerque, NM

DO YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF PART OF OUTERMOST???

Old 01-29-2004, 07:06 PM
HoOk

J-Hook is an unknown quantity at this point
Do You Consider Yourself Part Of Outermost???

Yo... this is where **** SHOWS...........

i talked to a graphics place and they said for 200 shirts, they can get it to 6 dollars a piece....... (i told them black t shirts with 2 colors front and back) If you guys can find anything cheaper, let me know.

WHAT I NEED FROM YOU:

1. Designs....... Need some PHAT STUFF...... hit me up, PM me or email me, or post it up here for everyone to see/critique

2. $1200.00 for 200 shirts if you think im gonna pay it all myself you are nuts........ Pitch ins are needed. Turnin around and sellin half the shirts for $12 a piece will get our money back.

3. any useless posting or **** talking posting or somethign that doesnt have something useful, i will delete it. NO POST WHORING HERE dammit

Thanks!

Hook
Old 01-30-2004, 07:34 AM

B-duhp OM is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: DO YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF PART OF OUTERMOST???

I would like to see the OM logo with team outermost circling it on the front. And maybe a shot out to stuntlife on the back...
Old 01-30-2004, 11:01 AM
Lick Tha Ballz

JPratt can only hope to improve

With 200 shirts, why not have optional colors? Unless that would cost ya more money... Maybe do the black, white, and ash grey colors... Or Just white and black...

As for graphics, I always like to see shirts with bike&rider doing a stunt. Team name/website.. A nice size but not to big, but big enough for people to see the link and want to check it out...

Thats all I can think of fella's, so holla back... And have fun at stuntwars, wish me and loomis could have made it down...
Old 01-30-2004, 02:13 PM
HoOk

Originally Posted by JPratt
With 200 shirts, why not have optional colors? Unless that would cost ya more money... Maybe do the black, white, and ash grey colors... Or Just white and black...

As for graphics, I always like to see shirts with bike&rider doing a stunt. Team name/website.. A nice size but not to big, but big enough for people to see the link and want to check it out...

Thats all I can think of fella's, so holla back... And have fun at stuntwars, wish me and loomis could have made it down...
word...... for our stickersand stuff we usually stick to red/black/white..... i want to steer away from white shirts and lighter colors like that cause they get dirtier faster.........

For Design.... i think me and Ernie are gonna end up throwing down a DIRTY sketch session......

any more ideas, hit me up!
Old 01-30-2004, 02:15 PM
AGGRESSION!

E-DUB OM is a decent person

gonna have to come outta the woodworks on this one.........

***** GOTTA BE HOT
Old 01-30-2004, 02:40 PM
Lick Tha Ballz

JPratt can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by J-Hook
word...... for our stickersand stuff we usually stick to red/black/white..... i want to steer away from white shirts and lighter colors like that cause they get dirtier faster.........

For Design.... i think me and Ernie are gonna end up throwing down a DIRTY sketch session......

any more ideas, hit me up!

yeah, I hear ya on the color for the shirts... Thats very true... Just come up with a sick design peeps. Like I like how the streetfighters tank wheelie design is... Like a splash or some ****. like something different, but not to complex where people will be like"what the hell is on your shirt"...
Old 02-16-2004, 01:20 AM

spike_x4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by B-duhp OM
I would like to see the OM logo with team outermost circling it on the front. And maybe a shout out to stuntlife on the back...
i like this idea, and i was serious when i said i was down for stick figures, that'd be funny.
or you could tag "team outermost" across the top of the back with a picture of someone doing an endo or a leap of faith in the middle, and then have stuntlife at the bottom.
Old 02-16-2004, 01:57 PM
HoOk

Man, spike with the pimpest avatars.........

yeah, im thinking a stick figure Ape Hanger....

or make the shirt look like those instructional pamphlets with the stick figures.....

anyways.... we'll see!!!

~Hook
Old 02-16-2004, 03:03 PM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Robbie can only hope to improve

I'll take one J :YEAH

199 left.
Old 02-17-2004, 10:13 PM

that'd be cool, the ones with a couple different frames right? like "how to impress chicks," Those are always funny, my roommate has some. your stick figures would all have to look like my avatar, or this guy.

Thanks about the avatar by the way, i still cant figure out what that means, it was a real sign i saw one time and i just had to have a picture of it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
Soul.JPG (23.4 KB, 4 views)
Old 02-17-2004, 10:15 PM
HoOk

got some ideas in the mix
ill post them sooon
Old 02-18-2004, 11:47 PM

red black rider is an unknown quantity at this point

if i am not mistaken i think i have seen some peeps with an OM shirt in cruces at LC motorsports. tight lookin shirt to top it off. i haven't seen the logo. can we post up some pics of logos we can make.

i know i am not in or a part of Team Outermost but i would like to help in any way possible with something if you already haven't got anything.
Old 02-19-2004, 12:11 AM

what i've come to realize here is that it doesnt matter if you ride with OM, as long as you support the cause your part of the family. Your input into the shirts, and whatever else may be going on, is just as welcome as anybody elses.
Old 02-19-2004, 12:14 AM
HoOk

Originally Posted by red black rider
if i am not mistaken i think i have seen some peeps with an OM shirt in cruces at LC motorsports. tight lookin shirt to top it off. i haven't seen the logo. can we post up some pics of logos we can make.

i know i am not in or a part of Team Outermost but i would like to help in any way possible with something if you already haven't got anything.
WORD man......... always open to ideas....

Originally Posted by spike_x4
what i've come to realize here is that it doesnt matter if you ride with OM, as long as you support the cause your part of the family. Your input into the shirts, and whatever else may be going on, is just as welcome as anybody elses.
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN SPIKE??????????/
Old 02-19-2004, 12:18 AM

the past like three weeks its been cold as ****! i go where i need to go and no more. no sense in having cold ***** if i dont have to. i want to get out there and ride with you guys so bad, but i am too afraid of messing up my nice paint more than i already have. If its decently warm this weekend though i'll be out there, its been nice the past couple days.
Old 02-21-2004, 12:33 AM

rOMeo is an unknown quantity at this point

there is two diffirent type of ( if your part of outermost ) riders "Competitors" and friends " not to be rude but nobody graduates to be in OM if you like what we do your more than welcome to come practice or watch and maybe someday compete against us, " for example: what about the outlawz we rode with them we practice with them we were in the video but who are we know OUTERMOST but still friends with the outlawz.
Old 02-21-2004, 03:06 AM

Manny is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by spike_x4
:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 02-21-2004, 04:09 AM
HoOk

Originally Posted by rOMeo
there is two diffirent type of ( if your part of outermost ) riders "Competitors" and friends " not to be rude but nobody graduates to be in OM if you like what we do your more than welcome to come practice or watch and maybe someday compete against us, " for example: what about the outlawz we rode with them we practice with them we were in the video but who are we know OUTERMOST but still friends with the outlawz.
whatever
Old 02-21-2004, 05:50 AM

Albgixxer is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok so I'm not the most creative when it comes to T-shirts but I think simple OM shirts will sell good and the stick figures sound like a winner too. I know this is old (don't laugh now) but how about this: Stunters do it at 12'clock, on the front and with a outline of a dude riding a chicks shoulders on the back.
Old 02-21-2004, 09:09 PM

rOMeo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by J-Hook
whatever
what do you meen what ever who was the one that told you and billy to hang out come ride with us and gave you your first stickers. i get affended when people stay there OM when only a few of us started OM and practice 30 plus hours a week and compite we travel and everyone that goes with us depend on us the ones that take vehicles

Quick Reply: DO YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF PART OF OUTERMOST???