Outermost Photo Gallery
www.teamoutermost.com
Abuquerque, NM

DO YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF PART OF OUTERMOST???

Old 02-22-2004, 03:07 AM

spike_x4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: DO YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF PART OF OUTERMOST???

Originally Posted by big wolfe
..the bull **** needs to stop dont be shy to tell me how you feel about me ..
I think you're hot! wait wait, thats not right. hey, did you even fix that giant *** hole you were talking about? or just get a new bike?
Old 02-22-2004, 03:09 AM

big wolfe is an unknown quantity at this point

put a new motor in 2 days a go
Old 02-22-2004, 03:11 AM

badass, gonna be tearing it up again now! :YEAH
Old 02-22-2004, 03:13 AM

big wolfe is an unknown quantity at this point

yep but its snowing in santa
Old 02-22-2004, 03:18 AM

man, its always snowing up there. i went up there in the middle of march last year and there was still snow on the ground. too cold for me, i gotta be out in the warmth.
Old 04-10-2004, 05:31 AM
HoOk

J-Hook is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by spike_x4
man, its always snowing up there. i went up there in the middle of march last year and there was still snow on the ground. too cold for me, i gotta be out in the warmth.
the warmth is coming my friend..... Outermost is gonna tear **** up this summer.....
Old 04-10-2004, 07:46 PM

Ya Fu<B></B>ckin' better, I have high expectations
Old 04-13-2004, 02:56 AM

2002gsxrsix is an unknown quantity at this point

I"M a pretend camera man!!!!!!!!! :YEAH that's my
Old 04-14-2004, 12:50 AM
HoOk

Originally Posted by 2002gsxrsix
I"M a pretend camera man!!!!!!!!! :YEAH that's my
Old 04-14-2004, 02:03 PM
Outermost Moderator

ROB OUTERMOST is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow i never read that thread, pretty interesting, i have lots to say about all that but im not going to get it started again.
Old 04-15-2004, 11:58 AM

JDubbin is an unknown quantity at this point

Yooooooooo! I will ride with ya pimps anytime. I promote you guys to tha fullest. :YEAH The sessions you guys throw down are always badash to watch. I rock the shirt and promote the team. I ain't a member of the team, more like a friend of tha team. You all are kewl as hell to kick it wit. Down for tha cause suckas. Keep doin what ya'll been doin. See ya nukkas soon.
Old 04-15-2004, 12:49 PM

Manny is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JDubbin
Yooooooooo! I will ride with ya pimps anytime. I promote you guys to tha fullest. :YEAH The sessions you guys throw down are always badash to watch. I rock the shirt and promote the team. I ain't a member of the team, more like a friend of tha team. You all are kewl as hell to kick it wit. Down for tha cause suckas. Keep doin what ya'll been doin. See ya nukkas soon.

JDubbin is a .
Come on down anytime or just wait a bit. You know we will be out there to ride Ashcraft :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 04-23-2004, 09:47 AM

Van in Iraq is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Do You Consider Yourself Part Of Outermost???

Originally Posted by J-Hook
Yo... this is where **** SHOWS...........

i talked to a graphics place and they said for 200 shirts, they can get it to 6 dollars a piece....... (i told them black t shirts with 2 colors front and back) If you guys can find anything cheaper, let me know.

WHAT I NEED FROM YOU:

1. Designs....... Need some PHAT STUFF...... hit me up, PM me or email me, or post it up here for everyone to see/critique

2. $1200.00 for 200 shirts if you think im gonna pay it all myself you are nuts........ Pitch ins are needed. Turnin around and sellin half the shirts for $12 a piece will get our money back.

3. any useless posting or **** talking posting or somethign that doesnt have something useful, i will delete it. NO POST WHORING HERE dammit

Thanks!

Hook
i know im late in the game, and i dont even know how to ride a bike, but so many of my friends are here and my bro jt, and you guys fuucking rock :YEAH so i definatley want a shirt, ill buy a few, for me and the wifey... just keep me posted on who to give money to and when.
Old 04-24-2004, 05:39 PM
HoOk

Originally Posted by Van in Iraq
i know im late in the game, and i dont even know how to ride a bike, but so many of my friends are here and my bro jt, and you guys fuucking rock :YEAH so i definatley want a shirt, ill buy a few, for me and the wifey... just keep me posted on who to give money to and when.
ill hook you up fo sho bro.....
Old 04-26-2004, 02:50 AM

Lil' C is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow Re: DO YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF PART OF OUTERMOST???

Wow.... alotta stuff goin on here. Well. sheesh. A Lot of stuff I can't really say wether I'm a "groupie" or a "friend of the group" or what. I'm very new to the group, only really know one of them thanks to a friend of mine. What I do know, is that before I saw these guys a month or so ago in Santa Fe, I had no idea what stunt riding was. I had never thought about motor bikes, or any of that. Now, I am so amazed at what these people do, how they devote their lives to this stuff and it's just amazing. Now, everytime I see a bike I take a second look to see if I can reckognize the brand name. I never used to do that. I mean, You guys are so awesome. And If you do make T-Shirts, I definately want one. To everyone else out there who reads this, I just want ya'll to know, that I HAVE been CONSIDERING getting a bike....and boy, I never thought I'd hear myself say that....and a TEAM who can do that, is truly amazing.

Now, onto ideas. Since You guys revamped your website, I was thinking you could put the very first pic you see on there (the one that says "enter") either the front or the back of the shirts. The front of the shirt should definately have a little "OM" up in the left corner tho. Then maybe that pic on the back with "TEAM" above it and "OUTERMOST" below it? I think that'd be a tight shirt.

I do like the idea of having different shirts for the riders and diff shirts for the "groupies".....maybe personalized shirts for the riders??? That'd be cool cuz then people could get to know the TEAM a little better.

And honestly, I dont like the word "groupie" either. To me, a "groupie" is someone who sleeps with the band, err, team, err group.....anywho, I know more than half of you out there probably don't sleep with the team, so, you arent really groupies. I know that you can be a fan. And that's what I am. Again, to everyone in team outermost: YOU GUYS RAWK, and dont let anyone tell you different.

And that's MY
Old 04-26-2004, 02:53 PM
HoOk

Originally Posted by Lil' C
Wow.... alotta stuff goin on here. Well. sheesh. A Lot of stuff I can't really say wether I'm a "groupie" or a "friend of the group" or what. I'm very new to the group, only really know one of them thanks to a friend of mine. What I do know, is that before I saw these guys a month or so ago in Santa Fe, I had no idea what stunt riding was. I had never thought about motor bikes, or any of that. Now, I am so amazed at what these people do, how they devote their lives to this stuff and it's just amazing. Now, everytime I see a bike I take a second look to see if I can reckognize the brand name. I never used to do that. I mean, You guys are so awesome. And If you do make T-Shirts, I definately want one. To everyone else out there who reads this, I just want ya'll to know, that I HAVE been CONSIDERING getting a bike....and boy, I never thought I'd hear myself say that....and a TEAM who can do that, is truly amazing.

Now, onto ideas. Since You guys revamped your website, I was thinking you could put the very first pic you see on there (the one that says "enter") either the front or the back of the shirts. The front of the shirt should definately have a little "OM" up in the left corner tho. Then maybe that pic on the back with "TEAM" above it and "OUTERMOST" below it? I think that'd be a tight shirt.

I do like the idea of having different shirts for the riders and diff shirts for the "groupies".....maybe personalized shirts for the riders??? That'd be cool cuz then people could get to know the TEAM a little better.

And honestly, I dont like the word "groupie" either. To me, a "groupie" is someone who sleeps with the band, err, team, err group.....anywho, I know more than half of you out there probably don't sleep with the team, so, you arent really groupies. I know that you can be a fan. And that's what I am. Again, to everyone in team outermost: YOU GUYS RAWK, and dont let anyone tell you different.

And that's MY
what up lil c? how YOU doin? We are gonna ride a ton this coming weekend if you wanna come check it out!
Old 04-26-2004, 10:43 PM

Originally Posted by Lil' C
And honestly, I dont like the word "groupie" either. To me, a "groupie" is someone who sleeps with the band, err, team, err group.....anywho, I know more than half of you out there probably don't sleep with the team, so, you arent really groupies.
I'd sleep with the team!
Old 04-27-2004, 05:12 PM

Lil' C is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: DO YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF PART OF OUTERMOST???

what up lil c? how YOU doin? We are gonna ride a ton this coming weekend if you wanna come check it out!
What up, what up!! :YEAH :YEAH When this weekend and which weekend??? Let me know dates, times, and whereabouts....seeing I have no car, I'll see if I can arrange to make it.

cya!!
Old 04-29-2004, 06:48 AM

Van in Iraq is an unknown quantity at this point

ill hook you up fo sho bro.....
thans bro, ill hold you to it
Old 05-06-2004, 06:54 PM
HoOk

Originally Posted by Van in Iraq
thans bro, ill hold you to it
hold this :jerkoff and tell cl to tell bridget to break up with her boyfriend, ill go rope some cows.... yee-haw

Quick Reply: DO YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF PART OF OUTERMOST???