Outermost Photo Gallery
www.teamoutermost.com
Abuquerque, NM

DO YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF PART OF OUTERMOST???

Old 02-21-2004, 10:07 PM

tha plumber is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: DO YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF PART OF OUTERMOST???

jt u shouldnt even ask that (?) I KNOW WHY IAM
<because i put the time into STUNTIG / that is what we r a stunt time it nice and cute when u can ride a wheel. there is a differents on that part. that part getts to me. u feel me. jt u put a lot of time into stuff for OM, and that is another part. so what part of OM
and what person is the first (?). U SHOULD KNOW DUMB (?) BRINGS DRAMA that is all u do with the drama. so if u dont know for u dont get over it . that is my input once a month on stunt life have fun with it. there in away isnt two two meany in OM. at shows and practes is were i get pissed. put the time, money, bikes, pain,and then say or ask or want.
Old 02-21-2004, 10:33 PM

spike_x4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tha plumber
<because i put the time into STUNTIG / that is what we r a stunt time it nice and cute when u can ride a wheel. there is a differents on that part. that part getts to me. u feel me. jt u put a lot of time into stuff for OM, and that is another part. so what part of OM
and what person is the first (?). U SHOULD KNOW DUMB (?) BRINGS DRAMA that is all u do with the drama. so if u dont know for u dont get over it . that is my input once a month on stunt life have fun with it. there in away isnt two two meany in OM. at shows and practes is were i get pissed. put the time, money, bikes, pain,and then say or ask or want.
i'm sorry, i dont even know what the hell you just said. and Romeo i know this is YOUR team, i wasnt there when you guys started it, but i do consider myself to be a part of OM, not because i'm a badass (cause we all know thats not true) but because i do consider some of you to be my friends, and in my opinion, that should be enough to be a part of the whole. But hey, thats just my opinion, i dont want to fight over it.
Old 02-21-2004, 10:42 PM

rOMeo is an unknown quantity at this point

i didnt mean to affend you your cool as hell spike im just speaking my mind not directly to you this is just the way ive always been ive put years sweat hours in to what i do and people to just come along and claim it im not saying you are but they know who they are
Old 02-21-2004, 10:45 PM
HoOk

J-Hook is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rOMeo
what do you meen what ever who was the one that told you and billy to hang out come ride with us and gave you your first stickers. i get affended when people stay there OM when only a few of us started OM and practice 30 plus hours a week and compite we travel and everyone that goes with us depend on us the ones that take vehicles

?????????????? i do so much **** you have no idea..... NO IDEA... so fuc<b></b>k that dude..... dont try callin me out.... you NEVER called me askin me to come out...... it was always me showin up to rio bravo on sundays on my own..... ****, because i dont ride im not good enough to claim part of Outermost? Fu<b></b>ck that...... dude, have you seen our last video we made? WHO FILMED THAT ****? you? no.... Who sat with ernie, editting that with him? man, puttin your little face on there for all your fans? man... WHATEVER... thats what.... WHAT THE FU<b></b>CK EVER....
Originally Posted by tha plumber
because i put the time into STUNTIG / that is what we r a stunt time it nice and cute when u can ride a wheel. there is a differents on that part. that part getts to me. u feel me. jt u put a lot of time into stuff for OM, and that is another part. so what part of OM
You are soooo two faced...... over here suckin me off lickin my ***** askin me to look **** up for YOU on the internet, then you have the audacity to cause drama? why? because i rode with CDP? you wanted to ride with them at one point..... remember? damn...... And it wasnt me who told you cant ride with them... and i LEFT THEM BECAUSE THEY DONT RIDE, they dont do ****, thatwhy i want to be part of Outermost....... because they actually do ****..........

BUT IF YOU ******* WANT TO JUDGE ME BECAUSE I DONT HAVE A RUNNING BIKE (KINDA LIKE HOW YOU DONT RIGHT NOW JUSTIN) AND YOU WANT TO SAY IM NOT WORTH **** BECAUSE I DONT RIDE THEN WHATEVER.... GROW UP....... BOTH OF YOU ARE AWESOME WHEN IT COMES TO RIDING AND IM NOT. I LOOK UP TO YOU GUYS IN THAT ASPECT. I ASKED TO MODERATE BECAUSE I AM ON HERE ALL THE TIME..... REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE TALKIN **** TO SOME DUDE WHO DIDNT SAY **** TO YOU DAVID? SUPPOSE I DIDNT TELL YOU WHAT HE WAS SAYING... MORE DRAMA FOR US....

I LOVE YOU GUYS..... SQUASH THE INTERNET DRAMA BOYS..... THATS NOT WHAT A TEAM IS ABOUT.....
Old 02-21-2004, 10:53 PM
HoOk

And If You Guys Are Saying "well, Other Teams Do This" And "other Teams Do That" Then You Guys Are Putting Yourselves In Second Place To Them, Saying You Are No Better Than Other Teams....
Old 02-21-2004, 10:56 PM

tha plumber is an unknown quantity at this point

im not baggen on you im baggen on groupies im as part of this as much as you are you took me the wrong way
Old 02-21-2004, 11:09 PM

Originally Posted by J-Hook
?????????????? i do so much **** you have no idea..... NO IDEA... so fuc<b></b>k that dude..... dont try callin me out.... you NEVER called me askin me to come out...... it was always me showin up to rio bravo on sundays on my own..... ****, because i dont ride im not good enough to claim part of Outermost? Fu<b></b>ck that...... dude, have you seen our last video we made? WHO FILMED THAT ****? you? no.... Who sat with ernie, editting that with him? man, puttin your little face on there for all your fans? man... WHATEVER... thats what.... WHAT THE FU<b></b>CK EVER....

You are soooo two faced...... over here suckin me off lickin my ***** askin me to look **** up for YOU on the internet, then you have the audacity to cause drama? why? because i rode with CDP? you wanted to ride with them at one point..... remember? damn...... And it wasnt me who told you cant ride with them... and i LEFT THEM BECAUSE THEY DONT RIDE, they dont do ****, thatwhy i want to be part of Outermost....... because they actually do ****..........

BUT IF YOU ******* WANT TO JUDGE ME BECAUSE I DONT HAVE A RUNNING BIKE (KINDA LIKE HOW YOU DONT RIGHT NOW JUSTIN) AND YOU WANT TO SAY IM NOT WORTH **** BECAUSE I DONT RIDE THEN WHATEVER.... GROW UP....... BOTH OF YOU ARE AWESOME WHEN IT COMES TO RIDING AND IM NOT. I LOOK UP TO YOU GUYS IN THAT ASPECT. I ASKED TO MODERATE BECAUSE I AM ON HERE ALL THE TIME..... REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE TALKIN **** TO SOME DUDE WHO DIDNT SAY **** TO YOU DAVID? SUPPOSE I DIDNT TELL YOU WHAT HE WAS SAYING... MORE DRAMA FOR US....

I LOVE YOU GUYS..... SQUASH THE INTERNET DRAMA BOYS..... THATS NOT WHAT A TEAM IS ABOUT.....
you said in your own words outermost actually does **** thats why you wanted to be part of it all these years of doin **** so you can be part of it i cant walk away from this name because its US and im not gonna let anyone take it or claim it all this is more then just a friendship im a dick to groupies that know give me the respect and let me and the team hold our own name
Old 02-21-2004, 11:14 PM
HoOk

you said in your own words outermost actually does **** thats why you wanted to be part of it all these years of doin **** so you can be part of it i cant walk away from this name because its US and im not gonna let anyone take it or claim it all this is more then just a friendship im a dick to groupies that know give me the respect and let me and the team hold our own name
why you tellin me that? im not a groupie.
Old 02-21-2004, 11:14 PM
HoOk

Note The Purpose Of This Thread Was Asking People For Ideas On Shirts..... Wouldnt It Be Nice To Have Some Team Shirts? Some We Can Sell To Other People, And Some We Can Make For Ourselves, The People That Ride? (well You Guys, Youve Already Made It Clear I Dont Ride So Im Not Worth ****)

Recognize Though I Dont Ride, I Still Put Blood Sweat And Tears In This.
Old 02-21-2004, 11:22 PM

im not saying your a groupie i welcome you just as much as everyone else you do alot for us im not saying you suck cuz your not riding i would be more than glad to teach you everything i know so bust out the gix that was another reason why i put you in that bike just stop geting affended by what i say it isnt for you i just get pissed when people try to take my credit and i know that doest explain alot but its in my own words
Old 02-21-2004, 11:26 PM
Lick Tha Ballz

JPratt can only hope to improve

WTF??? I dont come around these parts for awhile and post. And this is what I come back to???
This **** aint cool fellas, you'll never grow as a team if you got **** like this going on... If you guys got people claiming to be apart of the team when they're not, then let theat **** be known.

I mean who exactly is true OM riders and who aint? Whoever aint, let them know...
Old 02-21-2004, 11:28 PM
HoOk

im not saying your a groupie i welcome you just as much as everyone else you do alot for us im not saying you suck cuz your not riding i would be more than glad to teach you everything i know so bust out the gix that was another reason why i put you in that bike just stop geting affended by what i say it isnt for you i just get pissed when people try to take my credit and i know that doest explain alot but its in my own words
word man..... mad love...... (i actually got rid ofthe gix, we'll talk later bout that) i just got the feeling i was being called out because you guys said my name......

ill make a thread for everyone to see, with WHO will be riding in the el paso show. though you maynot know, everyone that is going is going to hang out. im sure all the other "groupies" as you guys call them (i think its dissrespect to say that. they are like "outermost INC Interns") know that
the only people that will be riding for the show will be

Manny, Justin (if he has a bike), Lil Dave, Ernie, and Clay. As we are in 2004 and movin up, we are tryin to keep **** as professional as possible.
Old 02-21-2004, 11:30 PM
HoOk

Originally Posted by JPratt
WTF??? I dont come around these parts for awhile and post. And this is what I come back to???
This **** aint cool fellas, you'll never grow as a team if you got **** like this going on... If you guys got people claiming to be apart of the team when they're not, then let theat **** be known.

I mean who exactly is true OM riders and who aint? Whoever aint, let them know...
this is how the team works. its not really drama, its just defining our team as we go.... no one gave us a set of instructions to figure all this out, so as we go, we lay **** down.....

PROBLEM SOLVED
Old 02-21-2004, 11:31 PM

Originally Posted by JPratt

i feal you i dont want the wrong people getting credit for it. if anythang say were goog not part of our team
Old 02-21-2004, 11:31 PM
AGGRESSION!

E-DUB OM is a decent person

Hit me up when all this is done, ill be out practicing!!! :YEAH
Old 02-21-2004, 11:36 PM

Originally Posted by J-Hook
word man..... mad love...... (i actually got rid ofthe gix, we'll talk later bout that) i just got the feeling i was being called out because you guys said my name......

ill make a thread for everyone to see, with WHO will be riding in the el paso show. though you maynot know, everyone that is going is going to hang out. im sure all the other "groupies" as you guys call them (i think its dissrespect to say that. they are like "outermost INC Interns") know that
the only people that will be riding for the show will be

Manny, Justin (if he has a bike), Lil Dave, Ernie, and Clay. As we are in 2004 and movin up, we are tryin to keep **** as professional as possible.
i know its ****ed saying groupies but what about rippin the gregs .im a dick but not the only one! but much love to who loves me
Old 02-21-2004, 11:42 PM
HoOk

now that we got that out of our system..........

WHO IS RIDING TOMORROW?????????
Old 02-21-2004, 11:48 PM
Lick Tha Ballz

JPratt can only hope to improve

:YEAH
Old 02-22-2004, 01:54 AM

Albgixxer is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm riding! Sh*t I rolled the b*tch out today and god told me to roll her back in when it started to rain.
Old 02-22-2004, 02:45 AM

big wolfe is an unknown quantity at this point

this is a crock of **** call me a grupie and ill play the mass hole iv told you a million times i ride with not for .but i also am the one ho is always on the road all over the usa tellen peeps about you guys ..the bull **** needs to stop dont be shy to tell me how you feel about me ..

Quick Reply: DO YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF PART OF OUTERMOST???