Outermost Photo Gallery
www.teamoutermost.com
Abuquerque, NM

Tired

Old 01-21-2004, 05:50 AM

B-duhp OM is an unknown quantity at this point
Tired

Don't want to be at the Freakin Ricians house anymore. I am tired and I want to go home... the bike looks good, quit changing the color. It looks fine... yes E-dub, it still looks good even after you put the seat on... the freakin **** channel is down, cant watch tv cause hook is snooring, I drank a gallon of sweet tea, my bladder is going to explode, and I want to talk to Doris, but she's hopped up on nyquil, And I have to be up in 4 hours. LETS GO ERNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-21-2004, 08:30 AM
HoOk

J-Hook is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Tired

f*ck you **** talker.....

its 6:18am..... since i have been home i have been fighting with MIDNITE tryin to get her punk *** to sleep..... she has pissed on the floor 4 f*ckin times, she acts hungry, so i make her food (consists on gettin bowl of dog food, waitin for the water to get hot (which we all know takes forever in this house) mixing the wet dog food with hot water and the dry dog food, spilling 6 or 7 pieces on the counter, and mixing those in) after eatting one bowl, she roots around looking for more so i make another bowl (repeat previous process) and she eats 2 god damn pieces..... she whines by the couch so i pick her up and lay down on the couch with her and she starts biting me (from austin powers "he's biting me... the f*ckers biting me") so i play with her, tug of war, try to get her to chew one of her chewies, and of course she has the smallest attention span i have ever seen a dog have. i try laying down on the couch by myself and she keeps chewing on stuff she isnt supposed to.... she whines by the couch again so i put her on the couch by herself and she falls asleep right away (so, she gets the couch and i get the love seat thats already occupied by EDUB?) not to mention i am wearing socks with no shoes on which is uncomfortable to me but i dont know where the amazing **** monster left my right sock, so she wins that game, the score is 50 to 0 with midnite in the lead...... And my girl is acting dumb, mad cause i didnt invite her to arizona this weekend, so i ask her if she wants to go and she says no, (and i know she cant go cause she has 2 kids to take care of, kinda a responsibility thing, right? or is that just me???) and shes mad because i didnt want her to go to florida but some other girl gets to go (clays girlfriend, and i guess amy too) so i tell her we arent going to florida (cause with retarded **** going down, bikes breaking and all, seems like we arent) the dog is now snoring on the couch.......i can hear her snoring......... but can we all guess whether or not she is gonna stay asleep o back to sleep when i move her around? hmmm??????

ok i am one ranting thank you for listening, i now return you to your regularly scheduled program, already in progress....

(its 635am now and the garbage truck is outside collecting trash... youd think it could be a quieter process??? no.... that would be intelligent, huh?)
Old 01-21-2004, 08:48 AM
HoOk

653 and **** machine still wont go to sleep while i am on the couch
Old 01-22-2004, 04:08 AM

out a diapper on that bitch!!!
Old 01-22-2004, 01:01 PM
ZIMBABWE!!!!!!!!!!

LSR Najwa is an unknown quantity at this point

boy i cant wait till you have kids lol
Old 01-22-2004, 04:35 PM
HoOk

Originally Posted by B-duhp OM
put a diapper on that bitch!!!
the dog or my girl?
Old 01-24-2004, 02:14 AM

Originally Posted by J-Hook
the dog or my girl?
Either one I guess... which ever one pisses while she moans!!!