www.teamoutermost.com
Abuquerque, NM

I SHED LOVE III

Old 01-05-2004, 02:07 AM
AGGRESSION!

E-DUB OM is a decent person
I SHED LOVE III

gotta give props where props are due:

to everyone thats out in the freezin *** cold puttin in work, pushin the limits, progressing, bustin *** to represent OM to the fullest this is for you.

LIL D: damn we go way back......you push me I push you...it'll all pay off my man.........you got a dirty dirty style kid.......everyday im like damn....whats next....they have no idea whats comin this year

CLAY: i remember when you first started......i could tell that you had it in you though....mad dedication...everytime im out riding your right there......circles, circles, circles...your progressing so damn fast its scary

MANNY: the wonder boy.....how long you been ridin? 4 months?....we're all wondering why in the hell it took us so long....your making it look easy.....everytime out its a new trick or just rocking some smooth stuff...hard work and dedication...you know what'll come from there

JUSTIN: from the first time you hit up a competition with us you said you were gonna put in so much work into it and you did......look at you now...dirty dirty combos.....you pick **** up so fast........stay focused and anythings possible

if it wasnt for you guys I wouldnt be **** today.....Id still be rocking some old school ****.....we push each other so damn hard that we're progressing so so fast........whats next?? everyday somebody's busting out something new....and the nice thing about it is everyone has their own style.....everyone's working on something different and thats gonna help us out come competition time....

NOTHIN BUT LOVE FOR YOU GUYS

Last edited by E-DUB OM; 01-05-2004 at 02:10 AM.
Old 01-05-2004, 02:54 AM

B-duhp OM is an unknown quantity at this point
E-dub... that brings a tear to my eye... Keep it tight, and and you will all get bette together... and maye get some straggelers to follow suite... You guys rock... you are an inspiration to us "novice" stunnas!!! My love to all of you too...
Old 01-05-2004, 10:52 AM

Manny is an unknown quantity at this point
EDog Thanks for the pros. I think that you are the one who made this happen. You are the one who pushes everyone to want to get better as well as yourself. I am going to have to say that even with my hurt & Huge knee I go out & practice because I do not want to fall behind. One missed practice session & one gets far behind, really far specially with all you monkeys riping new tricks every session. It's Amazing. Thanks to all of you guys for pushing one another to become better. Edog as to you THANK YOU my man,, Without You We would not be where we are, And you know that as well as everyone else. Are you ready for a cage?? This week we will work on it. As you always say " It's on ".
Thanks,
Manny Nieto
Old 01-05-2004, 01:34 PM
AGGRESSION!

Originally posted by Manny
EDog Thanks for the pros. I think that you are the one who made this happen. You are the one who pushes everyone to want to get better as well as yourself. I am going to have to say that even with my hurt & Huge knee I go out & practice because I do not want to fall behind. One missed practice session & one gets far behind, really far specially with all you monkeys riping new tricks every session. It's Amazing. Thanks to all of you guys for pushing one another to become better. Edog as to you THANK YOU my man,, Without You We would not be where we are, And you know that as well as everyone else. Are you ready for a cage?? This week we will work on it. As you always say " It's on ".
Thanks,
Manny Nieto

THANKS MANNY.....that means a lot.....as i always say YOU MY BOY

its good to see us working as a team....lately we have been pushing each other like animals....who knows where we'll be by Februaury but I know its gonna be sick.....
Old 01-05-2004, 02:14 PM
HoOk

J-Hook is an unknown quantity at this point
im glad i get to sit around and watch you guys get better and progress...... its like a time line that seemed slow, but within the lsat couple months has gone warp speed...... YOU GUYS ARE THE ****

OM's #1 Groupie........ J-Hook HAHA
Old 01-05-2004, 02:29 PM
AGGRESSION!

Originally posted by J-Hook
im glad i get to sit around and watch you guys get better and progress...... its like a time line that seemed slow, but within the lsat couple months has gone warp speed...... YOU GUYS ARE THE ****

OM's #1 Groupie........ J-Hook HAHA
J-HOOK

"down since day one".......
Old 01-05-2004, 05:15 PM
HoOk

and you know this, PATNA
Old 01-06-2004, 12:03 AM

B-duhp OM is an unknown quantity at this point
J-hook... the #1 Camara man!!! you my dog hook!!!
Old 01-06-2004, 03:33 AM
AGGRESSION!

Originally posted by CDPsycho
J-hook... the #1 Camara man!!! you my dog hook!!!
hes learning
Old 01-06-2004, 11:08 PM

Albgixxer is an unknown quantity at this point
Edog, Mannys right. You drive everyone out there. Its a challenge for everyone. The same to you Manny. You guys are stepping up something fierce! Watch out though, once I get rid of the job, the ex-wife, the ex-girlfriend and some of these bills it's on! Can't wait to get back and tear some **** up!
Old 01-07-2004, 07:00 AM
AGGRESSION!

Originally posted by Albgixxer
Edog, Mannys right. You drive everyone out there. Its a challenge for everyone. The same to you Manny. You guys are stepping up something fierce! Watch out though, once I get rid of the job, the ex-wife, the ex-girlfriend and some of these bills it's on! Can't wait to get back and tear some **** up!
when you get back it'll be warmer and it'll be time to tear **** up

i know your gonna go for it hardcore......you my BOY
Old 01-07-2004, 02:02 PM
HoOk

HELLZ YEAH!!!!!!!!!

YOUre ALL myBOYS!!!!
Old 01-07-2004, 10:45 PM

Lotus Outermost is an unknown quantity at this point
hell yeah,much love in here