Outermost Photo Gallery
www.teamoutermost.com
Abuquerque, NM

Progression Session!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-13-2003, 04:57 AM
HoOk

J-Hook is an unknown quantity at this point
Progression Session!!!!!!!!!

So... Here Me and Edog sit, in retrospect of this awesome weekend we (team outermost) has had...
Manny is scraping fierce... getting it pretty consistent... He even wrecked and didnt get a scratch... i looked over to see his thou spinin on pegs and him in almost a breakdancer stance... one foot in the air, both hands on the ground... WOO HOO MANNY!!!!
David is getting Circles... Pretty big now, but He's getting there... god damn it rocks seeing someone do circles for the first time...
Edog... Well.. he tore it up as usual... how could oyu doubt it? now scream and shout it! (what song is that from?) scraping tail like a mo fo... Slowin his **** down phat... damn!!!
CLAY.... his goddamn wheelies are so slow... JUST LEAN INTO THAT PHUKKIN CIRCLE....
(ok i cant say much since i aint even a stunna yet... whats a wheelie?)
Oh and the plumber got some **** down thisweekend... hoppin from back pegs to over the windscreen... that sh is phat!
and... Gino broke another case cover... that will happen...
and eric... broke his shifter trying to park it... kudos brah, you'll get there... keep breakin shitt ill you get it
CORNHUSKER YOU FUNNY SUM MUH MUH BITCH
So if you're in a wheelie... and you start scrapin tail... (not scrape bar... str8 tail) DONT LET GO.... i dunno... maybe my first instinct would be to let go... but ****... he let go, bike came down and stayed on 2 wheels, rollin str8 asa muh phuk... ya know? and he rolled head over heels... feet flayling, arms, a huge mess of cornhuskin funniness...
mad props for scrapin, i told you you were gettin close...

Umm.. Me and Cheerio got some DIRRTY combos... sick... if the bike would have been moving it'd have been even phatter...
Who else is left? Oh Yeah....
J-hav dissapeared for all of sat nite... weird... got drunk with his sister or something thats just not right... he twelved the buell like he always twelves it... kids, dont try that at home....
We havent rode fiftys since like the week after we got back from dallas... (when i rolled my ankle that is still killing me) no more love for the fiftys?
SPIKE... you didnt call back... you were kinda harsh on the beaver... so was eddie hascal, wally, and miss cleaver...
Umm... VEGAS... you get that F3 yet? whats goin on? Hit us Up brah (hit me up, you got my number....)
TRINITY is sniffing around all kinds... we gotta bring kornhuskers dog over here so his dog can play fetch and give her his bone...
Billy... you got some parole this weekend... Congrats Brah... kinda weird seein you two weekends in a row (wait, hasnt it been 3? ) WHICH IS BETTER THAN WE CAN SAY ABOUT ROBS LURKING ***...
ROB OUTERMOSTS STATUS: extinct? Hibernating? eaten bya chupacabra? (the peanut gallery asks, who is rob outermost? I think i'll forget who he is by the time i see him again...) anyways... hes on tight lockdown again.... nice to know you homie... can i ride your bike? :DSmile
Special Shout out goes to The Local law enforcement agencies for not giving us any tickets, especially for as much as we see you guys, and are on a first name basis with... APD (Albuquerque Police Dept) gave me their Capt's number and told me to call him and ask him what we can try to work out... And BCSO (Bernallilo County Sheriffs Office) for hooking us up with someone in their ofice to call as well... Kinda sucks we got evacuated from our places of stunting, but.... WE FOUND THE MOST CHERRY SPOT TO RIDE... SOOOO PERFECT... and you gay *** street punks can stay away...
Ok, bed time... Keep it tight y'all...
The often imitated, but never duplicated...
JT the slim, bigga jigga figga
Old 10-13-2003, 08:06 PM

spike_x4 is an unknown quantity at this point
i was damn busy on Saturday, i has hoping i would have enough time to get down there but it was dark by the time i got back to my room, next time my man. Since this thread is all about progression i spent the weekend getting comfortable with my legs over the windscreen, taking those baby steps and all...
Old 10-13-2003, 09:38 PM
HoOk

right on spike! thats what i wanna hear!!!
Old 10-13-2003, 11:04 PM
AGGRESSION!

E-DUB OM is a decent person
WORD spike. We all gotta start somewhere. All it takes is practice and the will to wanna learn. If you have those two characteristics, you can really go somewhere in this industry
Old 10-14-2003, 01:35 AM

vegas is an unknown quantity at this point
damn i didnt do shizzo on satadizze or sundigga, but not get my bike, kids says his mommy is still lookin for the title so you know that im riding his *** till gets it and i get my bike to ride, wish i coulda gone and busted my *** with yall, well **** till i get a bike just keep it gangster oh yeah did u check that "satanic church?"
Old 10-14-2003, 03:41 AM
HoOk

aint checked it out yet brah, but we will fo shizzle
Old 10-14-2003, 03:30 PM
AGGRESSION!

Hell yeah we are. I want check that **** out fo sho
Old 10-14-2003, 03:50 PM
HoOk

lets scope it tonite AFTER i get a haircut up in this mug... my ***** gettin looong
Old 10-14-2003, 03:52 PM
AGGRESSION!

i thought you were gonna grow a mullet
Old 10-14-2003, 04:10 PM
HoOk

naaw i aint gonna pull an adrian foo
Old 10-14-2003, 04:46 PM
AGGRESSION!

he bitched out and cut it. He had a PIMP one too. **** what a waste
Old 10-14-2003, 07:36 PM

B-duhp OM is an unknown quantity at this point
the hook showin the love... thats what I like to see. Had a blast this wekend, fresh out of quarters confinment. looks like i'm going to be giving up all the weekends now, but as soon as I get a motor, I'll be back... like "sunday afternoon!!" gonna learn ow to do a wheele again!!!
Old 10-14-2003, 07:54 PM
HoOk

i like ta do da cha cha
Old 10-14-2003, 07:56 PM

Justin and rob are here... Rob is getting better than me on showin up...
Old 10-14-2003, 07:59 PM
HoOk

no way! THE LORD OF THE MOTHS HATH RETURNED is justin still limping? **** was all swollen this weekend take it like a man lol
Old 10-14-2003, 08:03 PM

I don't think that he is... he looked fine. I son't think that he's going though...
Old 10-14-2003, 08:07 PM
HoOk

tell him to work on his elevators
Old 10-15-2003, 03:11 PM
AGGRESSION!

ROB was off work today and he was supposed to go and ride with me at 1pm so he could pratice. Do you think he showed up???????????? No hes going to the movies!!!!! Whatta biiiiitch!!
No wonder that ****ER is so far behind. I give up trying to motivate you lazy sacks!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-15-2003, 03:48 PM
HoOk

lol... maybe the motivation they need is seeing someone fhukkin tear it up soo bad that they're like "i need to ride now" eh its all up to you party pimp
Old 10-15-2003, 03:50 PM
AGGRESSION!

I try but these fockers just dont wanna practice. I give up, I give up on these non practicing biaaatches

Quick Reply: Progression Session!!!!!!!!!