Outermost Photo Gallery
www.teamoutermost.com
Abuquerque, NM

New True Stunters In Abq?????

Old 08-08-2006, 02:35 PM

Justin- is an unknown quantity at this point
New True Stunters In Abq?????

When r we going to get more stunters in ABQ.. Same faces week in and week out. i bet they feel the same about my ugly a$$ too.. no really when r we going to get poeple that r really wanting to learn or can bust out. there is like 7 of use all a different levels. was 9 but we lost 1 to cali and one to marrage/santa fe. that leaves the 7 of use, 3 of use try and get out when ever we can in the week but work just holds a brother down another 3 have madwork, seeing them is like a once a week thing MAYBE twice and that alot, the last one is stuck in a learning hole and i think is starting to get pi$$ed. then we have the hand full that do some stand ups and sitdowns and thats it and they barly come out and thats just to sit on there a$$ and watch.

iwant to see more true stunters, the ones where stunting take a hold of there a$$ and thats all they can think about and want to do is STUNT!!! when is the sport going to take off like it has done in other towns. dont get get my wrong i like where it is at just wish there was more poeple that had the same love for the sport as us.

SOMEDAY
Old 08-09-2006, 08:34 PM

ALL_OUT is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: New True Stunters In Abq?????

**** hopefully soon! I gotta pay off my truck. LOL
Old 08-09-2006, 09:15 PM

albqtibby is an unknown quantity at this point

I need to call you so i can get my cage built !!! LOL i wanna start but not with out a cage for serious stunting. Call me some time during the week if you go practice 573-4342.*** it i'll just stunt the daytona and save to get and f4easy!
Old 08-10-2006, 02:47 PM

silver_rr is an unknown quantity at this point

whats up glad to see this posted up im not new to riding but new to the stunt game, i dont really get but two days out of the week to go out but its usually by myself that downtown monty sh@t is played. i really would like to start some hardcore stuntin but im savin up for a cage and some gears before i get real serious (i'm one of those hard workin broke people), but hell i would love to actually met some people who want to stunt not just a wheelie on san mateo or go for a real ride not the miracle mile up and down the same spots.
Old 08-10-2006, 04:33 PM

albqutiibby - u r almost better off going to ALL-OUT and seeing what company make one for your bike if any, if not any then make one.. denver freestyle has a f3 for sale/2000 thats what we ALL had/learned on edub lil dave manny gino and me. bikes r good to learn on. u can fine parts all over thr bike is all steel and the motors r strong. look in to it.

silver rr - when ever u r ready to step it up hit me or some one on OM or swing by ALL-OUT and see whats up. we ride every weekend. these SAT or SUN we r going to tear it up and have a sic BBQ at our spot. what days do u have off
Old 08-10-2006, 04:48 PM

i have sat and sun off but i got two kids and a crap load of stuff goin on but hell yeah ive been talking about going all out with it i just need to find the right people around here that actually ride and stunt, when will you all be around this weekend maybe i can dig up a few hours to check it out
Old 08-10-2006, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by ALL_OUT
**** hopefully soon! I gotta pay off my truck. LOL
What truck???
Old 08-10-2006, 06:03 PM

about 4 on sat and sun. have u been by ALL-OUT Performance. it is a motorcycle shop that sell Stunt stuff. it on yale blvd UNM??
Old 08-10-2006, 06:22 PM

yeah i go by there alot but its usually first thing in the morning before i go to work so i never ctach em when they are open i was hoping to catch them to get some prices on a cage and some gears being that its my only bike right now im peicing together a spare set of stunt plastics and just some odds and ends but like i said i need some good mentoring i would like to start competeing and start going to some comps for the exposure
Old 08-10-2006, 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by silver_rr
yeah i go by there alot but its usually first thing in the morning before i go to work so i never ctach em when they are open i was hoping to catch them to get some prices on a cage and some gears being that its my only bike right now im peicing together a spare set of stunt plastics and just some odds and ends but like i said i need some good mentoring i would like to start competeing and start going to some comps for the exposure
what kind of stuff can u do??
Old 08-10-2006, 06:53 PM

honestly nothing to special my consistancy on my rr is really choppy when i had my gixxer i was starting just some standups and highchairs but i sold that and was out of riding for about 2 years so now im just getting more comfortable with the bike itself
Old 08-10-2006, 06:56 PM

im trying to get serious with it but real humble i'm not at any level i can be ****y or show up anywhere with a big head
Old 08-10-2006, 07:13 PM

Yea that sounds good SOLO. I maybe just build one on my one i have looked every where for a company that makes one. The F3 looks like what i'll most likely get when i can save some cash up. I'm like silverrr work my *** of just to be broke! I may swing by on saturday to ride.
Old 08-10-2006, 08:07 PM
AGGRESSION!

E-DUB OM is a decent person

Im new to the stunt game. My bike will be all ready to ride this weekend. I cant wait to try. Ive been wanting to learn for a while now.
Old 08-11-2006, 08:13 AM

LOL!!Ernie you be crazy!! Hows the bike looking?
Old 08-11-2006, 10:13 AM

Originally Posted by E-DUB OM
Im new to the stunt game. My bike will be all ready to ride this weekend. I cant wait to try. Ive been wanting to learn for a while now.
thats great how long have u been riding? what kind of bike do u have, i ride a custom f4i its so nice. maybe we can meet up and ride some time, i think i can help u on learn somethings..LOL

did u get it welded
Old 08-11-2006, 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by silver_rr
im trying to get serious with it but real humble i'm not at any level i can be ****y or show up anywhere with a big head
i was just wondering.. i would of sold the gixxxer to there $hit 3motors for me Ebud i think 4, 2 or 3 from lil dave 2 for gino 12 motors between 4 ridergixxers r $hit bikes
Old 08-11-2006, 10:38 AM

it was an 02 i sold it in 04 with 16k miles but i had to maintain the pi$$ out of it especially once i started riding it hard
Old 08-11-2006, 10:48 AM
AGGRESSION!

haha the bike will be going together today......its gonna be outta control sick. I cant wait to ride this bad boy. Im gonna be afraid to scratch it. Full fairing even. Uh oh........Ill post pics of it when its all done

Its ****ing on this weekend.......Ive been going crazy like a *********a
Old 08-11-2006, 10:48 AM
AGGRESSION!

Originally Posted by S-O-L-O
thats great how long have u been riding? what kind of bike do u have, i ride a custom f4i its so nice. maybe we can meet up and ride some time, i think i can help u on learn somethings..LOL

did u get it welded
How do I get my wheelies to slow down?

Quick Reply: New True Stunters In Abq?????