Outermost Photo Gallery
www.teamoutermost.com
Abuquerque, NM

im a demigod god damnit

Old 09-27-2005, 11:11 AM

Nick Apex is a decent person
im a demigod god damnit

to the hip hop the hippidy hop you dont stop a rock to the bang bang boogie to the up jump the boogie to the boogidy beat

how the **** does that go again?? my mind is playing sick *** tricks on me today. perhaps I should sleep more than 2 hours at at time.
Old 09-28-2005, 09:00 AM

Division1 Ryan is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: im a demigod god damnit

Now what you here is not a test, I am just....something?

I used to listen to that song all the time.
Old 09-29-2005, 12:13 PM

felonyfreestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

rappin to the beat, just me my crew and my friends were gonna try to move your feet, or somthin like that
Old 09-30-2005, 04:51 PM

middleschooler can only hope to improve

demi godz is bomb
Old 10-02-2005, 02:45 AM

nwstuntbike is an unknown quantity at this point

alright stop calaborate and listen ice is back with a brand new invention somethin grabs ahold of me tightly flows like a hawk both daily and nightly?no i'm off on my iceman damn ,where's my tape at oh here it is

alright stop haters park it and listen green is back and his whoolies is hittin ,,,,12 suka's say 11:30 your just jeolous my skillz iz dirty ,ding ding ding didididiididididdidiidididididi my stunts are nice nice baby nicenice baby dididididididng ding ding,rollin on my 12 bar sparks iz flyin and girlys are cryin brian how scrape so well ? i tellem eh wut eh i got a helmet on?hear you no i cant but my name is what i'm sure you'll chant ,now check out my smoke as da spinnah revloves nice nincedididiididi omg werd to yo granny biatch i'm out 0hfivenaaaaanuuuuuuuuuu :YEAH
Old 10-02-2005, 04:22 AM
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Nick Apex
to the hip hop the hippidy hop you dont stop a rock to the bang bang boogie to the up jump the boogie to the boogidy beat

how the **** does that go again?? my mind is playing sick *** tricks on me today. perhaps I should sleep more than 2 hours at at time.

When I get hammered I karoke that song... Luckily the version they run is only 7 mins long (unlike the 15min+ origional)

Ahem... here it goes off the top of my head...

I said a hip hop the hippy to the hippy the hip hip a hop and ya don't stop the rockin to the bang bang boogie say up jump the boogie to the rythem of booggity beat

Now what you hear is not a test I'm rappin to the beat, and me the groove and all my friends are gonna try to move your feet Ya see I am wonder mike and I'd like to say hello. a to the black to the white the red and the brown, the purple and yellow

But first I gotta abang bang a boogy to the boogy say up jump the boogy to the Bang bang boogy lets rock ya don't stop rock the rythem that'll make your boddy drop

Well so far you've heard my voice but I brought two friends along, and next on the mike is my man hank c'mon hank sing that song

Check it out I'm a C.A.S.A the O.V.A and the rest is F.L.Y see I go by the code of the doctor of the mix and these reason I'll tell you why
You see I'm 6 foot one and I'm tons of fun and I dress to a T, you see I got more clothes than muhamid ali, and I dress so visiously, I got body guards and two big cars I definatly ain't the whack, I got a lincoln continental and a short move cadillac. So after school I take a dip in the pool which is really on the wall, I got a color T.V. so I can see the knicks play basketball
Hear me talkin bout check books credit cards and more money than a sukka could ever spend, but I wouldn't give (I'm not sure what he says) not a dime till I made it again
Everybody go HO-Tel Mo-Tel whatcha gonna do today, (Say what?) I'm gonna get a fly girl get some spank and drive off in my def O.J. everybody go Ho-Tel Mo-tel Holiday inn you see if your girl starts acting up then you take her friend.

Master GEE, My mellow, it's on you so what cha gonna do?

Well it's on and a on a on on and on the beat don't stop till the break of dawn I said a M.A.S. a T.E.R a G with the double E I said I go by the unforgetable name of the man they call Mater-GEE. Well my name is known all over the world by all the foxy ladies and the pretty girls. I'm going down in history as the baddest rapper that ever could be. Now I'm feeling the highs and you're feeling the lows, the beat starts gettin into your toes ya start poppin your fingers and stompin your feet and moving your body while you're sittin in your seat, and then DAMN ya start doin the freak, I said DAMN right out of your seat then ya throw your hands high in the air, your rockin to the beat shake your dariair your rockin to the beat with out a care, with the sure shot mc's for the afair. Now I'm not as tall as the rest of the gang but I rock to the beat just the same. I got a little face and a pair of brown eyes, all I'm hear to do ladies is hypnotize singing on and a on a on on and on the beat don't stop till the break of dawn I'm singing on and a on on on and on a like the hot to the hop hop (need the prompter to sing allong with this part)... I guess by now you can take a hunch and find that I am the baby of the bunch, but that's ok I still keep in stride all I'm here to do is put a boot in your behind singin on and a on a on on and on the beat don't stop till the break of dawn a singing on and a on a on on and on like rock y'all get on the floor, I'm gonna freak ya here I'm gonna freak ya there, I'm gonna freak you outta this atmosphere cause I'm one of a kind and I'll shock your mind I put the gig gig giggles in your behind I said a one, two three four c'mon girl get on the floor, a come alive girl give me what you got, cause I'm guarenteed to make you rock I said a one two three four tell me wonder mike what are ya waiting for?

I said a hip hop the hippy to the hippy the hip hip a hop you don't stop the rocking to the bang bang boogy say up jump the boogy to the rythem of the boogity beat, a skittley bebop we rock and scooby doo a guess what america we love you and ya rock and ya roll in the summa sun you can rock till you're a hundred and one years old, I don't mean to brag I don't mean to boast but we're like hot butter on your breakfast toast rock it out a babby bubba a baby bubba to the boggity bang bang the boogy to the beat beat ya so unique c'mon everybody and dance to the beat

That's all I got, if I have the song playing in the back ground I can rock it out pretty much all of the song... But that first 4 mins of the song I got down cause I'm a

Big Jarsh
Old 10-02-2005, 12:07 PM

Nick Apex is a decent person

and that my friends is how its done!