Outermost Photo Gallery
www.teamoutermost.com
Abuquerque, NM

ernamantizzel

Old 07-29-2005, 08:32 PM

Nick Apex is a decent person
ernamantizzel

Hope you guys made it home ok. I even woke up at 10 to see if you were up and running around but manny was sleeping on the couch so I went back up and passed out. Missed you on the way out. I heard Art didnt get the dirty dirty to come and do the dirty dirty, damn shame. Oh well, hope you're trip went smooth, hit me on the hip when you get the Devil reactivated. And if you run into more songs and can email them my way I will send a care package of dirty hoes, gamblers, and crock straight from vegas with love. handbrake clutch gas brake gas gas gas flung tumble bleed!
Old 07-29-2005, 08:36 PM

Manny is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: ernamantizzel

LOL. Yes sir made it back just fine yesterday!!! I figured you didnt want to wake up & say laters. Well I didnt want to wake you up just for that anyway!!!! Thanks for having us over!!!
Old 07-30-2005, 01:30 AM

gixxerchic600 is a decent person

Oh I'm mad now.... Thanks for calling and coming to visit on your way through guys... Next time don't tell me you are gonna stop in if you don't plan on it... Sorry Nick for bastardizing and starting drama, but my feelings are hurt....
Old 07-30-2005, 04:07 AM

We were on a sick mission to come back & take care of a few things that we couldnt do from out there! We only stoppped by cause Nick needed some Xtra Misc stuff & we needed to be there in person. We had no more time to vacation!!! lol Funds were very low if any also!!! Other than that we would have stopped. We talked about stopping by but just couldnt! Sorry. Next Time for sure!!!

Manny
Old 07-30-2005, 04:11 AM

Hey Nick Also you should replace your avatar!!

Also you should check out Darius's Forum & Put an Avatar in there too. lol he accepts avatars in his... http://www.servinitup.com/phpbb/

Ours you cant put avatars in there...We are cheap!!! lol http://www.teamoutermost.com/phpbb/
Old 08-02-2005, 03:01 PM
It Ain't Easy Bein Cheesy

Dano is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Manny
We were on a sick mission to come back & take care of a few things that we couldnt do from out there! We only stoppped by cause Nick needed some Xtra Misc stuff & we needed to be there in person. We had no more time to vacation!!! lol Funds were very low if any also!!! Other than that we would have stopped. We talked about stopping by but just couldnt! Sorry. Next Time for sure!!!

Manny
bro last time we were in alb Alysse called you guys cause we wanted to hang out and hook said you guys were busy, that was at least 6 months ago. Alysse has supported you guys forever, hardcore(wearing your shirts, sportin the stickers all the time). It really bothers me watching her be upset over this ****, just thought you should know.
Old 08-03-2005, 02:59 PM
AGGRESSION!

E-DUB OM is a decent person

Originally Posted by Dano
bro last time we were in alb Alysse called you guys cause we wanted to hang out and hook said you guys were busy, that was at least 6 months ago. Alysse has supported you guys forever, hardcore(wearing your shirts, sportin the stickers all the time). It really bothers me watching her be upset over this ****, just thought you should know.
I called her and explained to her man....................

we gotta set something up soon..........I heard you tearin **** up out there
Old 08-03-2005, 05:24 PM
It Ain't Easy Bein Cheesy

Dano is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by E-DUB OM
I called her and explained to her man....................

we gotta set something up soon..........I heard you tearin **** up out there
yea im doin ok, sit down circs are kicking my *** right now

thats cool you called her, im sure she didn't expect it.
but yea im doin alright, sit down circles are kicking my ***.