Outermost Photo Gallery
www.teamoutermost.com
Abuquerque, NM

Om Dvd

Old 07-30-2005, 04:40 AM

Manny is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Om Dvd

Schooler I will have to hook it up with a new avatar........ What do you think ???
Old 07-30-2005, 01:34 PM

middleschooler can only hope to improve

for sure.....hit me up on aim so i can senn you some moving files when you have a chance.i dont know how to make that **** move....abqguy16 is my aim name.....
Old 07-30-2005, 04:35 PM

Felces is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Manny
Felces have you been making enemies while we werent here paying attention to the board!!!

I know you are good people was up with that!!! lol
Nope, I've never even seen that one dude post. Middleschooler goes to the bicycle forum and starts problems just for fun saying everyone is stupid for stunting mnt bikes and not BMX bikes... Go read some of his posts and see for yourself how he just goes there to **** people off and start problems... That's why somebody started a thread and gave out his number and address :YEAH

It's a miracle he hasn't been banned yet but he wiill be soon
Old 07-30-2005, 04:41 PM

And this forum has been pretty much dead until yall started posting again
Old 07-31-2005, 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by Felces
Nope, I've never even seen that one dude post. Middleschooler goes to the bicycle forum and starts problems just for fun saying everyone is stupid for stunting mnt bikes and not BMX bikes... Go read some of his posts and see for yourself how he just goes there to **** people off and start problems... That's why somebody started a thread and gave out his number and address :YEAH

Schooler was up with that!!!! You all 15 & 16 yr. olds need to get along & act a bit more mature! You all will have to grow up & mature sometime, you might as well make it sooner than life is giving it to you guys!! Then we could all get along & have fun in here. Besides its cool having friends when one travels. Certainly beats having enemies!!! Love you all!!
Old 07-31-2005, 02:30 PM

Schooler was up with that!!!! You all 15 & 16 yr. olds need to get along & act a bit more mature! You all will have to grow up & mature sometime, you might as well make it sooner than life is giving it to you guys!! Then we could all get along & have fun in here. Besides its cool having friends when one travels. Certainly beats having enemies!!! Love you all!!
Yea, I see your point. I try my best to ignore him....

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=132810
Old 07-31-2005, 02:56 PM
The Mountain Killer

JonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the rough

Yep Sorry Manny but your boy Schooler is a little Douche Bag!!!! You and E-Dub should teach him to have a better attitude like the both of you have.
Old 07-31-2005, 02:58 PM

riot is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jon X
Yep Sorry Manny but your boy Schooler is a little Douche Bag!!!! You and E-Dub should teach him to have a better attitude like the both of you have.
+1 but you guys rock :YEAH :YEAH
Old 07-31-2005, 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by Jon X
why do you some on to just bash?the only thing i see you post when im around is bad **** bout me....................lay off and mind your own buisness
Old 07-31-2005, 03:06 PM

i went to the bike forum and told you how lame you are yes....now leave this outte the om thread.i dont want it to be dramtized like the rest of stuntlife
Old 07-31-2005, 06:40 PM

why would i want to be cool with someone who thought it was a joke to post my personal info on the internt.i tottally understand you manny......but feces and hsi buddy riot crossed that line already......felces complaining about me when hes the one who gets a kick out of calling my house because he doesnt have a real life..................uh yeah thats about it
Old 07-31-2005, 07:03 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

WTF? i thought you guys just didn't care
Old 07-31-2005, 07:03 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

And this forum has been pretty much dead until yall started posting again

your *** can thank me for that!!
Old 07-31-2005, 07:36 PM

AK-47 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by middleschooler
why would i want to be cool with someone who thought it was a joke to post my personal info on the internt.i tottally understand you manny......but feces and hsi buddy riot crossed that line already......felces complaining about me when hes the one who gets a kick out of calling my house because he doesnt have a real life..................uh yeah thats about it
Hey that is a fact actually no offense you guys.
Old 07-31-2005, 09:46 PM

Right on. I guess im just asking cause Ive been out of the loop for a while!!!
And for you GundamnitPete, Its not that we dont care what gets posted. I know you are just being silly but a lot of people dont understand everyones humor so you got to compromise!!! Act mature sometimes!!!
There is always room to be silly. Just a little is good, too much stinks!!!
Hope we could act a bit mature!!
Old 07-31-2005, 10:02 PM

Right on. I guess im just asking cause Ive been out of the loop for a while!!!
And for you GundamnitPete, Its not that we dont care what gets posted. I know you are just being silly but a lot of people dont understand everyones humor so you got to compromise!!! Act mature sometimes!!!
There is always room to be silly. Just a little is good, too much stinks!!!
Hope we could act a bit mature!!
thats what im saying........well said manndizzle
Old 07-31-2005, 10:13 PM

but feces and hsi buddy riot crossed that line already......felces complaining about me when hes the one who gets a kick out of calling my house because he doesnt have a real life.................
That was the only time I ever talked to riot was in that thread... I don't think you have any room to talk about "crossing the line"

and I didn't complain about you I just answered manny's question... You're saying "thats nice feces" and stuff like that... You don't have respect for anyone on this website... I don't wanna look like a drama queen or anything but I just think that OM should know how dumb you've been acting... It's making OM look bad... I've seen a few people say that...
Old 07-31-2005, 10:14 PM

i dont think you should come into the om forums and cause drama.......................not right...........its just gay
Old 07-31-2005, 10:18 PM

i dont think you should come into the om forums and cause drama.......................not right...........its just gay
again I didn't start the drama... you said "That's nice feces" and I ignored you...

and I don't think you should come into the bicycle forums and cause drama
Old 07-31-2005, 10:22 PM

im so sorry felces that i spelled your name wrong...now would you please leave it out of here.........

Quick Reply: Om Dvd