Outermost Photo Gallery
www.teamoutermost.com
Abuquerque, NM

I remember when...

Old 06-20-2005, 01:12 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person
I remember when...

I had this group of friends called Outermost with whom i lived with for like 2 months not even 6 months ago.. and we rode everyday. stayed up til dawn every night. laughed all the damn time and had all the retarded creative ideas that at like 3am. breaking bikes, and watching Edub load his! remember manny and I doing dual handstands, taco cabana... TACO CABANA. i remember decorating a gsxr 600 on a 12 bar in the living room as a christmas tree... and getting drunk as hell wandering some crap bar downtown albq. on new years eve. rembmer cops telling us to please keep the wheelies to the street and off the dirt. EMPANADAS. and mostly a lot of positive vibes, and learning. i also remember long debates with manny about our different views on how to succeed... one of which I specificly remember manny "yelling" at me about the idea of wanting a premier party.

"get the f*** outta here...

we dont need no premier party.. for what!"

and yet i hear rumor now you have planned a premier party for your new video.. of which i have never seen.

The entire rest of the west coast has seen it. but not me. Ive been in ALBQ 3 times in the last 3 months EACH time i made a real effort to see this damn video and was treated to a big "F U".

Ive even heard rumor... IM IN THE DAMN THING.

you came to MY town in socal was here for a fukin MONTH and NEVER MADE EFFORT to come hang out!?

Im upset guys..

what happened to my friends? I woulda just sent you this message on the phone but ya never answer when i call!

I also remember when you guys had another teammate.. or two.

remember HOOK? cause he doesnt think you do. I talked to him every week.
hes just as upset about this premier party thing, and lack of friendship phone calling as i am..

gotta say guys. Im happy for you. im glad you out doing your thing and riding and "doing it" but i think thats poor friendship to ditch out on others...

id sure like to see that damn video someday.

just sucks its gonna have to be on Jon's Laptop instead of on a TV like it shoulda been.

im not trying to **** on your parade or start stuff. Im saying this all cause I am your friend!!!

sometimes friends need to remind other friends just that.

a phone call and an invite goes a long way.

-kane
Old 06-20-2005, 02:35 AM

nwstuntbike is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: I remember when...

ye throith stones when ye livith inith glassith padith,you never ansewer or return my callz anymore, the only time you called back was for vids,well pink does'nt make good people no siree'' i call shinnanigans on you my friend,

so i take it since you did'nt return last weeks call you got the rest of the vids?they went out the morning you called last,anyway nipples and **** are nice butt a barrel full of pigs feet go's nice with desert
Old 06-20-2005, 04:42 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Originally Posted by nwstuntbike
ye throith stones when ye livith inith glassith padith,you never ansewer or return my callz anymore, the only time you called back was for vids,well pink does'nt make good people no siree'' i call shinnanigans on you my friend,

so i take it since you did'nt return last weeks call you got the rest of the vids?they went out the morning you called last,anyway nipples and **** are nice butt a barrel full of pigs feet go's nice with desert
touche!

point taken!

i did recieve the other 10, and my bad for not returning your call!

i guess i forget how easy it is to forget sometimes...

-kane
Old 06-20-2005, 10:34 AM
HoOk

J-Hook is an unknown quantity at this point

the good ol days.... When it was cool to have a hook around...
feel free to call a *****.... Your fingers arent broke!
Old 06-20-2005, 04:33 PM

nwstuntbike is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kaneone
touche!

point taken!

i did recieve the other 10, and my bad for not returning your call!

i guess i forget how easy it is to forget sometimes...

-kane
awwweee i still luv you can we all just hugg and maybe get a lil reach around action?
Old 06-20-2005, 07:52 PM
AGGRESSION!

E-DUB OM is a decent person

I had this group of friends called Outermost with whom i lived with for like 2 months not even 6 months ago.. and we rode everyday. stayed up til dawn every night. laughed all the damn time and had all the retarded creative ideas that at like 3am. breaking bikes, and watching Edub load his! remember manny and I doing dual handstands, taco cabana... TACO CABANA. i remember decorating a gsxr 600 on a 12 bar in the living room as a christmas tree... and getting drunk as hell wandering some crap bar downtown albq. on new years eve. rembmer cops telling us to please keep the wheelies to the street and off the dirt. EMPANADAS. and mostly a lot of positive vibes, and learning. i also remember long debates with manny about our different views on how to succeed... one of which I specificly remember manny "yelling" at me about the idea of wanting a premier party.

"get the f*** outta here...

we dont need no premier party.. for what!"

and yet i hear rumor now you have planned a premier party for your new video.. of which i have never seen.

The entire rest of the west coast has seen it. but not me. Ive been in ALBQ 3 times in the last 3 months EACH time i made a real effort to see this damn video and was treated to a big "F U".

Ive even heard rumor... IM IN THE DAMN THING.

you came to MY town in socal was here for a fukin MONTH and NEVER MADE EFFORT to come hang out!?

Im upset guys..

what happened to my friends? I woulda just sent you this message on the phone but ya never answer when i call!

I also remember when you guys had another teammate.. or two.

remember HOOK? cause he doesnt think you do. I talked to him every week.
hes just as upset about this premier party thing, and lack of friendship phone calling as i am..

gotta say guys. Im happy for you. im glad you out doing your thing and riding and "doing it" but i think thats poor friendship to ditch out on others...

id sure like to see that damn video someday.

just sucks its gonna have to be on Jon's Laptop instead of on a TV like it shoulda been.

im not trying to **** on your parade or start stuff. Im saying this all cause I am your friend!!!

sometimes friends need to remind other friends just that.

a phone call and an invite goes a long way.

-kane
First things first. There was a different way to go about this rather than just coming on here and putting us on blast.

I remember calling you last week to see how you were doing. We shot the **** and everything was fine. I havent recieved a call since which is cool cause all of us are busy. This isnt a easy sport. It requires so much damn work. To have people come on here and say that we are ignoring them and stuff is kid ****. We're busy as hell. Yeah the vid should have been done a long time ago but some much needed changes had to be made. Bottomline is its done and we're just waiting on getting them back. A lot more was involved than we ever imagined but we toughed it out and got the **** done. Its hard when your trying to make it in a sport doing everything yourself. You could of easily called me and told me this. This was the wrong way my friend.

Now this is the second time you have done this to us. I remember at stuntwars you pulled the same ****. Calling us out. Sure you said it was playing and no point intended but now this. Why? What are you trying to prove my friend? I opened up my doors to my house for you on many occasions. We let you come down and train and have done nothing but good to you and Keeth. Im not gonna come on here and start a war or any of that ****. Thats gay. Im just wondering why in the hell you would do something like this to us.

And your questioning the freindship on our end huh........

I think you got the roles switched my friend

EDUB
Old 06-20-2005, 08:01 PM
Mrs ATL Freestyle

naturalborn is an unknown quantity at this point

ha ha ha i guess you really see people's true colors when it comes down to it, the funny thing is kane i remember the gsxr tree and takin pics with y'alls camera, keeth scrappin, nick doin seat standers around midnight rodeo like a crazy man, hook all in ernie's face with the new camera, taco cabana and a few other good times, i'd love to come back out west and hang out but can't get no one to answer and see what anyone's doing, a phone call is the simplist thing someone can do, seriously WTF is 10-20 minutes out of someone's day to talk to an old friend, or supposed friend, respect goes a long way, and a man is no better than his word
Old 06-20-2005, 08:07 PM
Mrs ATL Freestyle

oh yea i just wanna see the vid, i have been waiting foreva fools, hope it is as good as they say it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

answer your pm's foolio
(ERNIE)

Last edited by naturalborn; 06-20-2005 at 08:11 PM.
Old 06-20-2005, 09:22 PM
STUNTING FOR HEP C!!!!

Squirrel_12 is an unknown quantity at this point

got any grade for an oakie?

streetfighter buddie?
Old 06-21-2005, 12:31 AM

gixxerchic600 is a decent person

I'm glad someone finally said what a lot have been thinkin.... I've known you guys for a long time, and i've supported you for just as long... I've stuck up for you guys when people would say bad things even... When me and Dan would come to town we would always call to hang out with you guys cuz you are such cool people, but we would always get blown off (maybe cuz we were no longer good enough for you guys?? )... The last time I came to town I went to lunch with JT, and he didn't even know where you guys were, just that you were not in Alb.

I dunno bout everyone, but I miss the old OM....

**flame away if you feel like it**
Old 06-21-2005, 12:40 AM
AGGRESSION!

Originally Posted by gixxerchic600
I'm glad someone finally said what a lot have been thinkin.... I've known you guys for a long time, and i've supported you for just as long... I've stuck up for you guys when people would say bad things even... When me and Dan would come to town we would always call to hang out with you guys cuz you are such cool people, but we would always get blown off (maybe cuz we were no longer good enough for you guys?? )... The last time I came to town I went to lunch with JT, and he didn't even know where you guys were, just that you were not in Alb.

I dunno bout everyone, but I miss the old OM....

**flame away if you feel like it**
hey alysse....long time no talk lol

Its not that we think we're better than anyone. Why is that when people actually try and get out and do better for themselves people automatically think we're too good. Its not that. Its that we're trying to get out and make as much happen for us as possible. Theres a difference between being busy and being an ***. You know that we're cool. **** we've met up with you guys tons of times and rode. We would even call u guys and there were times when u guys couldnt come out. That doesnt mean that we automatically think you guys are too good for us. So we werent able to hang out once or twice. Come on. I think you know us better than that. We're good people and we're just trying to make it you know.

E
Old 06-21-2005, 12:54 AM

gixxerchic600 is a decent person

Originally Posted by E-DUB OM

Its not that we think we're better than anyone. Why is that when people actually try and get out and do better for themselves people automatically think we're too good. Its not that. Its that we're trying to get out and make as much happen for us as possible. Theres a difference between being busy and being an ***. You know that we're cool. **** we've met up with you guys tons of times and rode. We would even call u guys and there were times when u guys couldnt come out. That doesnt mean that we automatically think you guys are too good for us. So we werent able to hang out once or twice. Come on. I think you know us better than that. We're good people and we're just trying to make it you know.

E
I know you guys are good people, but you guys seem different lately... I know you are trying to make things happen, but what happened to the old OM?? I've hung out with you since way back... **** you guys were the ones that really got me into bikes back in the day... That whole crew anyways... I give you props for doing what you guys are doin' and I always have and you know that... It's like Kane said, you guys were in so cal and never called him either... Me and Dan are like 10 minutes from where Kane lives... If your in the area of friends you are suppose to call damnit!! I don't care what kind of schedule you are on.....
Old 06-21-2005, 01:35 AM

Albgixxer is an unknown quantity at this point

E
Ernie!! Manny!! I haven't seen you guys in so long I don't think I'd recognize you. Hey you might not recognize me either. I'm the one that keeps wrecking and breaking ****. Hey when you guys get back I'll buy you a beer. I trust you guys are keepin your nose in the game. Bring me back a vid and the t-shirts I ordered. I don't even remember what I ordered? do you?

Later fools! We gotta hit the streets!!
Old 06-21-2005, 02:16 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

First things first. There was a different way to go about this rather than just coming on here and putting us on blast.

I remember calling you last week to see how you were doing. We shot the **** and everything was fine. I havent recieved a call since which is cool cause all of us are busy. This isnt a easy sport. It requires so much damn work. To have people come on here and say that we are ignoring them and stuff is kid ****. We're busy as hell. Yeah the vid should have been done a long time ago but some much needed changes had to be made. Bottomline is its done and we're just waiting on getting them back. A lot more was involved than we ever imagined but we toughed it out and got the **** done. Its hard when your trying to make it in a sport doing everything yourself. You could of easily called me and told me this. This was the wrong way my friend.

Now this is the second time you have done this to us. I remember at stuntwars you pulled the same ****. Calling us out. Sure you said it was playing and no point intended but now this. Why? What are you trying to prove my friend? I opened up my doors to my house for you on many occasions. We let you come down and train and have done nothing but good to you and Keeth. Im not gonna come on here and start a war or any of that ****. Thats gay. Im just wondering why in the hell you would do something like this to us.

And your questioning the freindship on our end huh........

I think you got the roles switched my friend

EDUB
I understand a LOT of where you are comming from edub.

you know that.

try to understand that a lot of where i am comming from isnt malicious in anyway its scourned. I talked to hook (and lil dave, and squirrel, and Keith) for a min the other day, and i dunno what you guys got going on between yall.. thats not my business.. just babbling with hook we had a lot of the same opinions and feelings.. you guys being in my town for like a month and not making any effort to kick it. then having everyone come back from nor cal last week straight braggin about the video, and rockin the new tees.. then reading on this damn site about your premier party plans..

too many in a row to not feel like i was being left out on purpose.

wasnt putting you on blast.. was putting you in the spotlight maybe.. but it was only to ask WTF is going on.

ive posted like 3 other times last 2 months those ones got ignored and no replies..

I called you 3 weeks ago... and yes we did talk.. like i said earlier up.. sometimes im guilty of forgetting how EASY it is to forget.

the stuntwars thing.. was a whole other topic.. and i still feel strong about that one..

like i said this isnt malicious.. im not just speaking for myself on this one...

im speaking for a few people.. just in my own words...

friendship isnt something i give to many people and it sucks when you feel like it was in vain or worthless...

you wanna get mad and pissed about this then thats your perogative... its a pitty though.. im not mad.. im upset and saddened.. you want to get mad..

peace out.

-kane
Old 06-21-2005, 04:38 AM
AGGRESSION!

I understand a LOT of where you are comming from edub.

you know that.

try to understand that a lot of where i am comming from isnt malicious in anyway its scourned. I talked to hook (and lil dave, and squirrel, and Keith) for a min the other day, and i dunno what you guys got going on between yall.. thats not my business.. just babbling with hook we had a lot of the same opinions and feelings.. you guys being in my town for like a month and not making any effort to kick it. then having everyone come back from nor cal last week straight braggin about the video, and rockin the new tees.. then reading on this damn site about your premier party plans..

too many in a row to not feel like i was being left out on purpose.

wasnt putting you on blast.. was putting you in the spotlight maybe.. but it was only to ask WTF is going on.

ive posted like 3 other times last 2 months those ones got ignored and no replies..

I called you 3 weeks ago... and yes we did talk.. like i said earlier up.. sometimes im guilty of forgetting how EASY it is to forget.

the stuntwars thing.. was a whole other topic.. and i still feel strong about that one..

like i said this isnt malicious.. im not just speaking for myself on this one...

im speaking for a few people.. just in my own words...

friendship isnt something i give to many people and it sucks when you feel like it was in vain or worthless...

you wanna get mad and pissed about this then thats your perogative... its a pitty though.. im not mad.. im upset and saddened.. you want to get mad..

peace out.

-kane
damn this is childish already
Old 06-21-2005, 04:39 AM
AGGRESSION!

Originally Posted by Albgixxer
Ernie!! Manny!! I haven't seen you guys in so long I don't think I'd recognize you. Hey you might not recognize me either. I'm the one that keeps wrecking and breaking ****. Hey when you guys get back I'll buy you a beer. I trust you guys are keepin your nose in the game. Bring me back a vid and the t-shirts I ordered. I don't even remember what I ordered? do you?

Later fools! We gotta hit the streets!!
Mike whats up man. How are things out in the good old ALB? I know its been a while but we are coming home hahahha. Not sure when but we will be back lol
Old 06-21-2005, 04:43 AM
AGGRESSION!

Originally Posted by gixxerchic600
I know you guys are good people, but you guys seem different lately... I know you are trying to make things happen, but what happened to the old OM?? I've hung out with you since way back... **** you guys were the ones that really got me into bikes back in the day... That whole crew anyways... I give you props for doing what you guys are doin' and I always have and you know that... It's like Kane said, you guys were in so cal and never called him either... Me and Dan are like 10 minutes from where Kane lives... If your in the area of friends you are suppose to call damnit!! I don't care what kind of schedule you are on.....
We were in San Diego for like days and then came straight up north and have been here since. We want to head back down though and hang out since we didnt get to. We were planning on that anyway, we just havent left here yet lol. We havent really even been in your area yet but when we come down we gotta hang out
Old 06-21-2005, 05:52 AM
It Ain't Easy Bein Cheesy

Dano is an unknown quantity at this point

We were in San Diego for like days and then came straight up north and have been here since. We want to head back down though and hang out since we didnt get to. We were planning on that anyway, we just havent left here yet lol. We havent really even been in your area yet but when we come down we gotta hang out
you guys plannin on rollin out this way anytime soon, Dano= is duffman by the way. been awhile since i seen you guys, hit us up when you roll thru, we got a lot of rooom
Old 06-21-2005, 08:47 AM
HoOk

J-Hook is an unknown quantity at this point

i love everyone... ::heart::

HoOk
Old 06-21-2005, 08:55 AM
Mrs ATL Freestyle

The irony of people/society is that WE FIND TIME FOR THE THINGS WE WANT OR VALUE,
it really sux that it takes drama for someone to post, people sure do HAVE time to defend their name.... "and the beat goes on"

Quick Reply: I remember when...