Outermost Photo Gallery
www.teamoutermost.com
Abuquerque, NM

outermost dvd???

Old 05-16-2005, 03:08 AM
HoOk

J-Hook is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: outermost dvd???

Hey everyone Dont worry the DVD is so worth the wait! You think you know, but you have no idea! I'd say check out the videos on the website in the meantime, but last time i checked they didnt work..... Dont worry it will be here before you know it!

Oh yeah any threads talking **** will be deleted, and if you have a shitty attitude you can take it elsewhere (not to anyone in particular.... just doesnt help anything talking **** like "hahaha good ol jack move" and all that stupid **** when you dont know wtf is going on. if you have a personal problem with someone then deal with it personally.... there is no reason to try to bring them down just to make yourself feel better. you'll just end up a bitter old hag. ....) There's the right way of posting up and the wrong way. OM deals with **** differently. What fun would it be if they were just like everyone else? Edub is in Cali dealing with the duplicators daily about making sure everything is getting done perfect cause when it comes down to it he wont settle for anything less than the best and he doesnt have internet access and my computer is broke due to excessive **** downloading (haha jk...) seriously though.... I signed onto aim with my cell phone and if you guys have serious (VALID) questions AIM me....

J-HoOk

Last edited by J-Hook; 05-16-2005 at 03:15 AM.