Outermost Photo Gallery
www.teamoutermost.com
Abuquerque, NM

PRE-ORDER THE DVD NOW...........

Old 06-18-2005, 01:27 PM

Manny is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: PRE-ORDER THE DVD NOW...........

Hey everyone. DVD got changed a bit. We should have it before our premier party. Darius has his Premier Party for Serving the Streets in Beggining of July & Invited us to showcase our Video as well. We will have our DVDs before then I Assume & that is beggining of July. I will post up again. To those 30 people that Pre-Ordered our DVD We will ship them out as soobn as they are in back of our truck since we are picking them up in LA. I got all 30 addresses printed up & ready to ship. Once again thanks for your support!!
Truly,
Manny
Old 06-18-2005, 04:39 PM

KrakHor9 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for letting us know what is going on, dont forget the shirt
Old 06-23-2005, 11:00 AM

MORIYM is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Manny
Hey everyone. DVD got changed a bit. We should have it before our premier party. Darius has his Premier Party for Serving the Streets in Beggining of July & Invited us to showcase our Video as well. We will have our DVDs before then I Assume & that is beggining of July. I will post up again. To those 30 people that Pre-Ordered our DVD We will ship them out as soobn as they are in back of our truck since we are picking them up in LA. I got all 30 addresses printed up & ready to ship. Once again thanks for your support!!
Truly,
Manny
Do you guys EVER check your teamoutermost hotmail account?
Old 06-23-2005, 12:30 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by middleschooler
when i talked to edub..which was day before yesterday.he said they had the dvds in hand...and once they were back from cali theyd be shipping out

this is what hurts OM is people saying that they talked to them and they had them in hand. then over a week later you guys are still waiting on them

i preordered and i am not mad about it being late if someone would just tell the truth. People its not like you spent 3000 on a bike you never got.

i am sure manny and edub will make this right for all of us that preordered :YEAH

just my
Old 06-23-2005, 09:38 PM

middleschooler can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by suicidl
this is what hurts OM is people saying that they talked to them and they had them in hand. then over a week later you guys are still waiting on them

i preordered and i am not mad about it being late if someone would just tell the truth. People its not like you spent 3000 on a bike you never got.

i am sure manny and edub will make this right for all of us that preordered :YEAH

just my
it is the truth.they have the dvds in hand...i never knew when theyd ship out.EDUB said they have the dvds in hand.(which they do because several people have seen it )i never once said they would be shipping out on this date and you would receive your dvd on this date.you put those words into my mouth.i have no clue when the dvd will be shipped.i was trying to be nice and give you a little update to all the people who actually didnt beleive there was a dvd..