Outermost Photo Gallery
www.teamoutermost.com
Abuquerque, NM

north west stuntbash!!

Old 03-20-2005, 03:59 PM

nwstuntbike is an unknown quantity at this point
north west stuntbash!!

yo guy's we're putting together a stunt show/comp thingamajigger,you are courjaly invitedto come help me look like a fool in front of my entire state teach is coming out to help get this thing started off on the right foot,it's goin to be a assortment of quads,fiddies,skateboarding ,go carts and motards,and sometime during the day there will be a mock competion for guy's like us,this year's event is mainly to promote stunt awarness to the average joe and we'll be trying to keep the average public thirsty for more,it's looking like an august date,i will post more details as they arise,there will be gas money provided to those teams i invite,like you guy's and so on and so forth,please feel free to post up idea's of stuff you would like to see and do,if you can't make it up fine ,be that way poo poo heads, anyway hope to see ya here call me for any q's 425-876-2211
Old 03-22-2005, 12:12 PM

Manny is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: north west stuntbash!!

Originally Posted by rsx929rr
yo guy's we're putting together a stunt show/comp thingamajigger,you are courjaly invitedto come help me look like a fool in front of my entire state teach is coming out to help get this thing started off on the right foot,it's goin to be a assortment of quads,fiddies,skateboarding ,go carts and motards,and sometime during the day there will be a mock competion for guy's like us,this year's event is mainly to promote stunt awarness to the average joe and we'll be trying to keep the average public thirsty for more,it's looking like an august date,i will post more details as they arise,there will be gas money provided to those teams i invite,like you guy's and so on and so forth,please feel free to post up idea's of stuff you would like to see and do,if you can't make it up fine ,be that way poo poo heads, anyway hope to see ya here call me for any q's 425-876-2211

I got your number now!!! Im gonna prank call you !!! lol

Whats up Brian! Man that sounds good. Before making any decisions, We are just gonna have to play it by ear. But we will certainly keep it in mind!!!
Thanks,
Manny
Old 03-23-2005, 12:01 AM

Originally Posted by Manny
I got your number now!!! Im gonna prank call you !!! lol

Whats up Brian! Man that sounds good. Before making any decisions, We are just gonna have to play it by ear. But we will certainly keep it in mind!!!
Thanks,
Manny
sounds good i'll let you know more soon
Old 03-23-2005, 06:59 PM

Originally Posted by Mikey SBF
gas moolah for me? i could probalby get alex or d to come hehe

come on, i hate paying for stuff haha
you'll be covered and maybe alex but D CAN PAY FOR HIS OWN DAMN GAS i've only got one shot at this and i'm all about helping this sport change it's image and part of that is putting on quality entertaning shows and what not ,there will be a ''HELMET AT LEAST RULE'' practice or not around here alot of kiddies are into bikes and look up to riders of all kinds so we gots ta show dem that lidz are cool broken skullz only make ya drool.
Old 03-23-2005, 08:49 PM
AGGRESSION!

E-DUB OM is a decent person

DOTcom in the hizzzouse

keep us posted man.....we're dying to ride with you fellas once again

E
Old 03-24-2005, 12:30 AM

5thgear is an unknown quantity at this point

Good job Brian , I'll help out with anything you need.