naturalborn is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: WTF I heard a Rumor!!! DISPELL THIS **** NOW

ps JT i have some pics to post lata, speaking of hair, lol
Old 02-02-2005, 04:32 PM
DNFstunt

Regstunts is a decent person
Re: WTF I heard a Rumor!!! DISPELL THIS **** NOW

Originally Posted by Manny
Teah its Interesting, cause I was managing about 250,000 a year netting about 110,000 a year. I was on a relatioship then for 11 ½ yrs. Working 6 days a week about 18 to 20 hrs a day. After 11.5 yrs I did not want to be on that relationship no more. I though I go single & headache free for a while. Then I met Ernie while riding streets. I started practicing.All I could think of was bikes, which was awesome because I would help me forget about the fukked up relationship I had with my old lady. So I rode every day, Became addicted. I let go of a company " Centex Homes " so I could make a bit more time to Stunt or Practice. That was $80,000 per year. Oh well I did not need that much money anymore since I did not have to pay my *** off in bills anymore. I did not have the Old Lady & 3 Kids. Then I rode so much that I did not take care of Buss that well anymore so I lost like 6 or 7 small companies. I still Kept & Made sure I did not loose my Biggest company. Grubb & Ellis Real Estate. Since they purchased my other 3 rd company of which I made about $70,000 from so let me take you back I had 3 Big Companys. Centex Homes, Grubb & Ellis & First Commercial Real Estate. I make Signs of Course
so I kept Grubb & Ellis which on Jan 1st '04 they purchased First Commercial. The Owner is Jewish & a bit tight. So from Making about $70,000 from G&E & making about $70,000 as well from First Comm. He kept the Budget for both companies to &100,000 per year to of wich I netted about $55,000. The before the year ended somewhere aroundOctober I Spoke with my Dad in Florida. Asked him to sell his home in Florida & move up here to takeover my buss since I had disscussed with Ernie That we would have a DVD ready for the 1st of the year for Sure. Well my Dad moved here from Florida Dec 7th '04. He now runs the Bussiness. I got no Money coming in except for some installations I do for Him now! About $1,000 a month so far. Bills for Jan have been small for me only about $2,300. lol Got no money coming in though. So this is what I chose instead of being a Sign Maker. Im in it 100% now. This is my Bussiness now. Thats why I could afford the time toi be in here now & write stupid **** like this. lol. Being like a kid again is OK. I feel like if I was 16 again except for a few bills that I did not have back then like my truck for an example. But none the less I dont regret the move one bit. I know & Hope that things will get a bit brighter though. Its Funny though cause I wanted to stunt & was able to with my job then decided to give it up for stunting without saving that much & tought it would be Somewhat OK since at least $5.00 bucks a month should be no problem from sales of DVD. Now there is still no DVD, No money rolling in + I dont have a job to be able to go places & Stunt and or Compete! Oh Well something will Happen!!! I hope!!

Well thats enough for now! I got to try to go ma a buck somewhere!!!

Laters,

Manny
Good post. Very commendable on dropping what makes money for what you really love.

All I can say is make it happen......