Outermost Photo Gallery
www.teamoutermost.com
Abuquerque, NM

Kane... Edub... this is for you playas!

Old 12-13-2004, 11:14 PM

gsxrjen is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Kane... Edub... this is for you playas!

Hell yeah girl, I'm jealous. . . No for real nice job! So many girls on here don't do anything, and are just on here cause their boyfriend rides. Keep posting up,that is the sort of thing that inspires me to get moving on stunting again. After my crash, I have scared myself out of stunting. I keep babying the wrist I broke, I need to just get the F#$% out there. I am proud to see a girl out there who is working on things and wants to get better. People think cause they can do a wheelie that's all there is to do. Keep it up girl, my hat is off to you!
Old 12-14-2004, 12:51 AM

middleschooler can only hope to improve

damn girl........you keep it up aswell
Old 12-14-2004, 12:54 AM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Robbie can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by RoadRashChic
link doesn't work when i try to put it in my avatar thingy.
all u do is use this link in the http thingy...

http://www.chicagoriders.com/forum/...-1102918258.gif

not the pic...just the link...it will work...lots of people here use my avatars/links for there ava's
Old 12-14-2004, 01:13 AM

nwstuntbike is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gsxrjen
Hell yeah girl, I'm jealous. . . No for real nice job! So many girls on here don't do anything, and are just on here cause their boyfriend rides. Keep posting up,that is the sort of thing that inspires me to get moving on stunting again. After my crash, I have scared myself out of stunting. I keep babying the wrist I broke, I need to just get the F#$% out there. I am proud to see a girl out there who is working on things and wants to get better. People think cause they can do a wheelie that's all there is to do. Keep it up girl, my hat is off to you!

broken bones come and go but you can't go back in time life is to short to stop and think for to long
Old 12-14-2004, 09:13 AM

Jessica Maine is a decent person

hey man it took me 2 months to get back in the game..when I looped my heavy *** yizzer... even then I was scurd to try ****.. sure enough I popped an amatuer wheelie again, and when I cam back down I hit dirt on the freeway.. and my front tire just flew out from under me.. and I lowsided... ****ed my knees up again. wasn't wearing a helmet either.... I have prolly the worst scars on my knees.. but hey man.. after that wreck I said **** it.. Im not going to stop.. and thats when i met team outermost.. and they pimped out my bike YZF600R, didn't really use it though.. moved to AZ 6 months ago, rode my yizzer here and there... then bought an R6 only 4 months ago.. and here I am going ****in crazy... just 4 months ago man I could barely do a wheelie... now i'm busting out this **** outta my ***... I only tried my first christ 2 months ago.. and my first hand stand a lil over a month ago.. and my first real stoppie.. just finally got a pic of it this sunday.. its all about confidence and patience... and try not to think of the others around you... just do it... DO it.. :YEAH
Old 12-14-2004, 05:51 PM
AGGRESSION!

E-DUB OM is a decent person

damn girl good ****

ROBBIE nailed it with the tail section over your head. THat is key.

I know you have it in you so practice practice practice...thats all it takes

so whats next? I know you got something up your sleeves

EDUB
Old 12-14-2004, 08:11 PM

Manny is an unknown quantity at this point

hey man it took me 2 months to get back in the game..when I looped my heavy *** yizzer... even then I was scurd to try ****.. sure enough I popped an amatuer wheelie again, and when I cam back down I hit dirt on the freeway.. and my front tire just flew out from under me.. and I lowsided... ****ed my knees up again. wasn't wearing a helmet either.... I have prolly the worst scars on my knees.. but hey man.. after that wreck I said **** it.. Im not going to stop.. and thats when i met team outermost.. and they pimped out my bike YZF600R, didn't really use it though.. moved to AZ 6 months ago, rode my yizzer here and there... then bought an R6 only 4 months ago.. and here I am going ****in crazy... just 4 months ago man I could barely do a wheelie... now i'm busting out this **** outta my ***... I only tried my first christ 2 months ago.. and my first hand stand a lil over a month ago.. and my first real stoppie.. just finally got a pic of it this sunday.. its all about confidence and patience... and try not to think of the others around you... just do it... DO it.. :YEAH

Its not anything of what you know!!!

The Magic of Fast Learning comes with Tea Outermost©.

You have the Power now!!! :YEAH

Manny
Old 12-15-2004, 01:15 AM

gsxrjen is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks girl for breaking it down for me. I think it helps hearing other peoples stories, to get my confidence back up. I think once I make the first step, I will jump back in. How do you, put the way it feels when you go down, out of your head? I still have that crap in my head sometimes when I ride. I know it's bad, but I do. Once I start though, I learn quick too, but I just hope after reading your posts and seeing your pics I can get courage in myself. I miss it too! I think once I get a bike I can stunt (my new gixxer is stayin' pretty this time) it will get the ball rolling again. Thanks again for you input! Much love to ya!
Old 12-15-2004, 03:20 AM
1 footer wheelies!

Sillyneck is an unknown quantity at this point

okay...so my manhood was threatened by her endos just a couple days ago (no clue how long they are...but the pics look real good and threatening) .....I went and dialed my front end in a bit.

I challenge you to an endo contest LADY!!!! I've been rolling some **** now new tire, fresh brakes...it's awn..any time any place miss fancy pants!
Old 12-15-2004, 03:23 AM
AGGRESSION!

Originally Posted by Sillyneck
okay...so my manhood was threatened by her endos just a couple days ago (no clue how long they are...but the pics look real good and threatening) .....I went and dialed my front end in a bit.

I challenge you to an endo contest LADY!!!! I've been rolling some **** now new tire, fresh brakes...it's awn..any time any place miss fancy pants!
hahahahahha

look closely thats with no brake hand.........shes steppin it up

better watch out
Old 12-15-2004, 03:26 AM
1 footer wheelies!

Originally Posted by E-DUB OM
hahahahahha

look closely thats with no brake hand.........shes steppin it up

better watch out
goddamnit. *scratching head*

how long is this ****? if you say over 200ft I hope she crashes and scrapes her ***** off j/k I wish that on nobody...i did it on my 50 once.
Old 12-15-2004, 03:28 AM
AGGRESSION!

goddamnit. *scratching head*

how long is this ****? if you say over 200ft I hope she crashes and scrapes her ***** off j/k I wish that on nobody...i did it on my 50 once.
that will happen

not sure how long it was but gives me hope....if she dont need front brakes then there is a chance I can endo :YEAH

hahahahha
Old 12-15-2004, 03:30 AM
1 footer wheelies!

Originally Posted by E-DUB OM
that will happen

not sure how long it was but gives me hope....if she dont need front brakes then there is a chance I can endo :YEAH

hahahahha
hahahahha I've been stressing at night over this I think I rolled out over 200' today. in town not sure what it was about the old set up but the new tire and brakelines are way better!
Old 12-15-2004, 03:34 AM
AGGRESSION!

hahahahha I've been stressing at night over this I think I rolled out over 200' today. in town not sure what it was about the old set up but the new tire and brakelines are way better!
uh oh

thats a good distance........I need to break out the 954 and hit some endo sessions again
Old 12-15-2004, 09:10 AM

hahaha... in the picture... I probably rolled it about 10 feet... those were honestly my first real stoppies... and for some reason, I can only do them in front of my house... I think its cause the road is smooth and grippy... so don't worry sugar pants, you still got me topped XXOXO
Old 12-15-2004, 03:44 PM
1 footer wheelies!

hahaha... in the picture... I probably rolled it about 1000000000000000000000000000000000000 feet... those were honestly my first real stoppies... and for some reason, I can only do them in front of my house... I think its cause the road is smooth and grippy... so don't worry sugar pants, you still got me topped XXOXO

wow that's long!!!!!!!!
Old 12-15-2004, 03:53 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GSE Mike is an unknown quantity at this point

can you do it topless........whoa just kidding......don't get offended....your all that and a bag of weed
Old 12-15-2004, 05:18 PM

wow that's long!!!!!!!!
yeah but i'm trying to hold them and balance them at a still
Old 12-15-2004, 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by GSE Mike
can you do it topless........whoa just kidding......don't get offended....your all that and a bag of weed
I actually had to photoshop both pics.. because my cleavage was pretty intense.. and before you ask.. answers.. no

Quick Reply: Kane... Edub... this is for you playas!